[FMF] Sexy Uber drive with Doctor

Story Info
Couple have fun in Uber with their sexy doctor.
1.4k words
4.5
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jen and I have been seeing this super awesome functional Doctor. Jen had been seeing her for years before she encouraged me to see her too. She was so gorgeous and over the three years of working with jen and then me, we got close had plenty in common and we began to hang with her socially from time to time. It was a small town and we had mutual friends and events we used to go to. She was Spanish Australian mixed with some Brazilian. Skinny build with the most gorgeous skin and body. I used to joke about her cracking on to my wife and I fantasised about my Jen liking the idea. Whenever either of us had an appointment with her I always had dirty thoughts. I confessed to her one night when we all had a few drinks that I was in ore of her, professionally and appreciative of her work with us. She told me she loved us as clients and always looked forward to our sessions. She was so sincere and went as far to disclose that she hasn't had a partner in many years and how she wished to have what we have. She even said that we were the top ranking clients she fancied. Fancied! I asked. She went on to say that she has wanted to make a move at getting closer to us but didn't want us to feel like she was unprofessional. She also blushed as she told be she had a burning question... I told her to ask it and she had nothing to worry about. She wanted to know if she should ask my wife if we could all get closer. My dick almost instantly went hard as this kinda threw me. I was forced to adjust my hard cock in my pants and she saw and said, so you like the idea?

I told her she was absolutely adorable and it would all come down to Jen's desires and if we could take it anywhere. I was eager to see what my jen's reaction would be. I told the Doc that we had recently had conversations how gorgeous she was and spoke of her beauty in some detail. I encouraged the doc to approach my wife.

I distinctly remember watching her walk walk over to my wife. The outdoor bar had fairy lights and I watched her disappear through the crowd towards my wife to ask her what she thought of about joining us in the most intimate way.

I was nervous and also excited by what Jen's reaction may be to this offer and if it could take our sexuality to another level.

I got to a position where I could spy the conversation and inconspicuously leant up against a column to observe. The Doc had class and tact. Watching her talk to my wife was like watching a sophisticated dance routine.. just beautiful body language, touch and her smile was just drawing my wife in.. little did she know what was about to drop on her. I felt like my wife was almost hypnotised and the Doc had her eating out of her hand. I loved this masterful seductive conversation even though I couldn't hear a word of what was being said. If this was doing to happen it was with her! I thought to myself.

I could feel the energy lifting between the two and I just knew the doc was about to roll out the question. I saw they both had empty cocktails and rushed to the bar for the next round.

The thought of getting my wife to agree to something, anything was driving me wild! The fantasies were running wild in my mind.

I arrived with three drinks in hand and judging by the blushed cheeks on my wife she was horny and nervous. I opened with "hope I didn't interrupt, but I saw you both needed top-ups" the doc replied "well we better drink them quick, our Uber is 15 minutes off" UBER! I said.... Where are we heading.... Or are you guys heading off together? I said with my typical cheeky smile. My wife replied "we decided to kick on at our place.. you'll be happy to know you are invited...Of course, i replied.

As we finished our drinks the chat was filled with sexual innuendo and it was flowing. I was seriously impressed with how easy it was all rolling and I was beginning to think the sexual tension was going to eventuate into some fun at home. I would never expect anything but I was curious as to what they both spoke about and agreed to explore, if anything.

The Uber ride was what you would expect. As it pulled up my wife announced she wanted the front., allowing the doc and I both m the back. The doc grabbed jen's hand and called for all thee of us to sit in the back. I landed the middle seat and had the two beauties either side of me. The chat and banter was building and the doc's short dress was unashamedly riding up so high I could see her panties. My wife's was not far behind as well. I remember looking down at both of these beautiful sets of legs pushing up against me. The Doc learnt over and placed her hand on my wife's leg with her arm resting on my leg as she was telling a story. Her affectionate hand was so far up my wife's leg it started to make me hard. The Doc grabbed my hand and placed it on her leg. My wife's immediate comment "you've been wanting to touch that all night, haven't you" was followed by a cheeky smile. This indicated she was completely fine with how this was going. I relaxed into my hand on her thigh. My wife then grabbed my other hand and placed it high up her own leg at the base of her skirt.

In no time I found my fingers literally rubbing on both of there panties while they both squirmed pushing back on the light pressure of my hand. The doc then grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand harder and further down her panties. My mind instantly went to what was hidden behind her warm and wet underwear. Jen was looking down at my hidden hand in the Doc's lap and she bit her bottom lip and she pulled my other hand harder on her pussy. My well trained hand had my fingers sliding her panties to the side and slipped into her saturated smooth pussy.

She put her head back on the headrest and silently moaned trying not to give away to the driver what was happening in the back. The doc was grinding hard on my hand and my fingers were flickering at sliding her panties to the side as well. Before I knew it my wife's hand had reached over to mine in the docs lap and she thrust my hand harder and into the docs also smooth and saturated kitty. Taste it! You know you want to babe, jen said. I felt like they were both ready to cum by the hardness of their clits and thrust of their hips. They were both so horny and wet.. I couldn't remember my wife being that sensitive so quickly!

I hooked two fingers into the entrance of both their pussies and slid them up and down over there hard clits as well. My hands wet, cock raging hard and both the girls heads back and thrusting hips that got faster. I was impressed with how quickly and quietly they were climaxing. I pulled out a scooping hand to taste them both. Nectar of the gods and delicious delight. I wanted to go down on both of them in the car.

I returned to the hooked fingers entering in and out while rubbing their hard clits. They were both so close to cumming and had their legs wide open pushing against me and the side of the car. The doc lifted her hips and shook with her mouth wide open but not making a sound.. I felt her cum and her pussy was quivering as she grabbed my hand for harder pressure. I tasted the doc again as I finished my wife too. An almost identical reaction but surprisingly she leans over to touch the Docs wet pussy as she cums.

What a moment! The two gorgeous women are now nuzzling in either side of me touching my legs and crouch and each other's wet kitties.