All Comments on 'FocusTunes Ch. 07'

by FroPilk

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNalmost 3 years ago

Love this series hope next chapter doesn’t take as long to come out as this one did. Can’t wait to see Ben make Miranda his completely and turns her into his slut. Thanks for writing.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

Very nice. I'm getting a little confused between all the girls, but... it's still a fun ride and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this is currently my favorite story, please keep it up

spiceassspiceassalmost 3 years ago

My favourite story, hands down. Loved the common sense change and evil puppeteering.

It would be better to include subtle tidbits reminding us what the girls look like again, or at least point to a unique feature of the girl, as it is hard to remember for each girl. Sticking to general unique features instead of longer descriptions could allow you to broaden the cast in further stories and also serves to reinforce the erotic element of a scene(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story keeps getting hotter and hotter. I love how he's figuring this out bit by bit and going back to implement his fixes. Agree with the others, brief clues to the looks of the girls would be very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story - I'm enjoying it. I found the locker room scene disorienting, though - particularly the parts when 1) Ben & Amanda are talking, a 3rd person interrupts them, and you don't find out it's Rachel for another 2 paragraphs, 2) they talk about a third girl Heidi who isn't there, and 3) a 4th girl Emily bursts in. IMHO this scene would read more smoothly if it didn't involve 5 different people and 2 people who start talking before the reader finds out an additional person has joined them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
sooo good

Absolutely one of my favorite stories right now, hope you keep updating soon!

Doombot80Doombot80over 2 years ago

I honestly can't wait for more chapters. I love these characters.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 2 years ago

Great stuff. But I agree with the others, with so much time (for the next chapter) between so many girls, could you please add brief descriptions on who is who? Love the possibilities that are developing.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Very good. BUT… I am having difficulty keeping track Kinda feel like I’m watching the old Abbot and Costello bit “Who’s on First…” here. The constantly changing status of virtually every connection here reminds me of a jar filled with earthworms. In short you are introducing so many that I as a wife a reader get lost in that constantly changing complexity. I suggest you focus on your core characters and the core love stories. It seems like the protagonist is loosing himself and his story and we readers cannot determine whether who is a love interest or not as you seem to be focusing this tale increasingly on a walking one man physical orgy. As you introduce so many new cheap tricks the core focus on relationships is being diffused into a mere stroke story.

Still good but I hope future chapters have a tighter focus.

justified15justified15over 2 years ago

I don't know why others are complaining about getting confused. I wouldn't change a thing. I love your writing style and hope to emulate it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an exciting chapter ! Glad to see him take the harem road :)

I'm not confused by the writing either.

Nejifan7272Nejifan7272over 2 years ago

Is the story dead? I really hope not, I’ve been on the edge of my seat since Chapter 7 dropped and have been looking forward to the next chapter. Any word from the author on when we can expect the next chapter if ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will this ever continue? I do hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is currently my favorite story. I really hope to read more instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happened to this? Will it continue/conclude?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep. We are all hoping this isn’t yet another good story abandoned but the author. Having said that I’m also an author with a popular series that I just can’t get myself to finish - so I know the difficulty.

Hang in there and finish this great story.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakealmost 2 years ago

Dear author, we love your story and hope you come back to it. You could create a Patreon and I would be giving you money. Maybe you are struggling with the plot, all the women involved with our pc building hero. You could just come back with sexposition, that would be fun too. You are a great writer and I'm sure it will be fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah please come back soon even for a smaller chapter. It's been a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Darn. I was enjoying this series.

But I know how hard it is to get back in the saddle. My 35 chapter story petered out and I just couldn’t start it back up again, no matter what the ratings were.

Voyager65Voyager65over 1 year ago

Probably my favorite story on the site. I hope you get the inspiration to finish it someday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I remember reading the earlier version of this chapter, and I like the edits that made it easier to follow. Looking forward to ch-8 some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really hope to see you writing again soon!

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

I really wonder if/when the MC is going to try an figure out if Miranda mom is also being effect by tge app or try an visit the place it was made?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope you survived the plague. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous