Follow his Path Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex and Jain goes on a camping trip.
1.9k words
4.24
4.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers

Heya! and thanks for clicking on my story. I hope you enjoy the first part of this little tale about a happy, kinky couple. It is honestly a bit tamer than my first story, but I hope you enjoy either way! The rest of this story is already written, there are 4 parts and they will be uploaded one by one.

---------------------------------------------

The warm afternoon air felt freeing and refreshing as I stepped out of the clamped air of the car. I looked around the rough gravel parking lot, only a couple other cars to be seen. We would have the wilderness to ourselves this weekend.

Well... 'wilderness'... we were about 1 hour by car from town, and we would be following well marked and mapped out paths through the forest and hills. I readjusted my ponytail and stretched, bouncing a bit to get blood back into my limbs after the long car ride.

"Adorable."

I jumped as Alex came up behind me. Stealthily wrapping his hands around me and growling right by my ear. It had been my idea to get out of town, get some fresh air, cook over an open fire, maybe fool around in a sleeping bag... I was never much of a planner, but Alex, Alex always had a plan, and he was going to add a bit of spice to our weekend.

"Keep hold of this for me."

He wrapped his hands around mine, placing a cold, familiar strap of smooth leather in my palm. He then let go, heading back to the car to grab our backpacks. I looked down at my collar. Simple, plain, and deep brown in color. Alex always loved to surprise me with it. Sneaking up at me when I least expect it to wrap it around my neck, claim me, and start our game. But this time he was giving me a choice. He knew I had been looking forward to this trip for weeks and wanted to let me pick. The romantic camping trip we had planned, or whatever he had in mind for me.

I hesitated for only a second, shivering slightly with anticipation as I wrapped the collar around my neck. Just tight enough to always be aware of it. I turned towards Alex to see him return to us with the backpacks. The grin on his face not changing one bit as he sees me wearing the collar makes it obvious, there was never any doubt in his mind.

"Follow me pet."

He says with a smirk, handing me the bigger of the two backpacks and heading off into the forest in an ever so slightly different direction than what we had planned.

~ ~ ~

I gasped for air, struggling my way up the steep path with the heavy pack threatening to drag me tumbling back down. I look up ahead at Alex. He is sitting on a fallen tree about 10 meters up the path, sipping slowly from one of our bottles of water while observing me Bemusedly. If I were to guess we had been walking for about 45 minutes and I already felt exhausted and drenched in sweat.

"Having issues, Jain?"

Alex asked with obvious amusement, daring me to whine, to complain. This was all part of the game; he was asserting his control over me. Yes, he was obviously stronger than me. Yes, when we packed last night, he was supposed to carry the heavier backpack. Or at least that is what I had thought. But when I decided to submit to him my plans stopped meaning fuck all. I put on my best smile and looked up at him.

"No sir... I'm fine." I said, my heaving communicating very clearly that I was struggling, if my wobbly steps didn't make that clear already.

He clearly enjoyed seeing me struggle with the extra weight as I exhaust myself for his amusement and benefit. Only standing up as I was about to catch up. He walked up to me and put the bottle against my lips.

"Good girl, have some water."

For just a moment that smug smirk he loved so much disappeared from his lips, replaced by a look of genuine care. A couple of fingers gripped on my collar as he fed me the fresh water. I gulped down thankfully, feeling myself melt in his grip, although that might just have been my legs struggling under the weight.

"Is your back holding up, can you keep going?"

He asked, looking straight at me with concern, wanting to make sure everything is fine before slipping back into his role. I simply nod and he leans in, placing a tender, loving kiss on my lips. I let myself enjoy the fleeting moment. When he pulls back and let go of my collar that smug grin is back.

"I will wait for you at the top then."

I can't help but let out a frustrated whine at how easy he pulls ahead of me, soon disappearing out of sight.

~ ~ ~

I finally catch up with him again about 20 minutes later. Enjoying the sunlight and preparing lunch from his seat on a small rock at the top of the hill I had finally conquered. He doesn't even look up as I approach, my whines and gasp of exhaustion making it very obvious who just showed up.

"You finally made it pet."

A small kettle was boiling over a primus, and the pesto from the sandwiches smelled wonderful, giving me that final dash of energy needed to push all the way up to his little spot.

"Take off your backpack, and kneel for me."

Alex finally looked up at me, seeing me drool over the prepared food. I quickly but gently put the backpack next to his and kneeled in front of his seat. I spent a second grateful for the spring sun over the last week, at least my pants wouldn't get coated in mud. My eyes were locked on the ground in front of him, like I know he prefers.

"The toughest part is over, it's downhill to our campgrounds from here."

Alex picks up the water bottle and once again puts it to my lips, squeezing it to feed me the much needed water.

"I will be taking your backpack for the rest of the trip."

I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief when he said that. Going up with that thing had been tough, but downhill would have been scary, especially after spending so much energy carrying it up here. But before I had time to thank him, he moved on.

"Are you hungry, pet?"

"Yes sir."

I nodded, and my stomach added a confirming growl. Alex grabbed his knife and cut the long sandwich in half, grabbing one and moving the wooden board with the other to the side, just out of the reach of where I was kneeling.

"Then earn your lunch."

He reached out with his now free hand and put two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up. But not far enough so he can look me in my eyes, just far enough to leave me staring at his bulge. I nod, and as I lean in closer, he unbuckles his belts and pulls down his zipper. I kept my hands behind my back, rubbing my face against his musky boxers, nibbing at the elastic and finally daring to look up at him with those eyes begging him to let me do exactly what he wanted me to do. It didn't take him long to give me what I wanted, pulling his shaft from his pants and rubbing it against my face. I gathered my remaining strength and went to work, soon finding myself slurping and bobbing on his wonderful boner. He wasn't content to just leave me to do my own thing though, and soon put a tight hand around my ponytail, holding me down on him.

"Stay right there."

He growls aggressively, and as soon as he could feel me following orders he let go once more, picked up that warm cup of tea, and placed it between my shoulder blades.

"Better not spill anything."

He taunts me, and I do my best to stay entirely still, suppressing my gag reflex and feeling his shaft filling my throat as the point on the bottom of my neck grows warmer and warmer. Alex took his time, letting crumbs from the sandwich fall down on me as he slowly enjoyed his meal. Finally, he picked up the cup once more and I came up gasping for air.

"Get back to sucking."

He ordered, with that confident voice he oh so loves to control me with. I didn't take long to obey, happy to be back to bobbing on his shaft.

"This really is the life. Great food, warm drinks, and the sun shining while my favorite little plaything is wrapped around my shaft. It doesn't get better than this!"

Alex said, more to himself, or maybe the universe. It certainly wasn't directed at me. That was fine though, I was already in my happy place. I am a person pleaser, and there was nothing more satisfying to me than feel the way his length reacted to my lips. But Alex always knew how and when to take any and all control away from me, and make sure I know who was in charge in our sex life.

"Throat me."

I followed the order almost instantly, and soon I felt the warm, impossibly heavy weight of his cup back between my shoulders. I stayed still, He was using me as a table, a coaster, an object. I struggled to suppress the shivers of lust threatening to knock the cup over and scalding me. He didn't take too long before taking pity on me this time, or maybe he just ran out of sandwich. Lifting the cup off my back I didn't even wait for his command to go back to sucking on his shaft, and I knew he didn't mind, because soon I felt his shaft twitch and with a tight grip of my ponytail he started to pump his seed into my mouth.

"There we go... show me your reward."

His shaft leaves my mouth with an audible plop and I looked up at him, opening my mouth to show his load swirling around. It tasted salty, tangy, and simply lovely, he reached down with two fingers, pushed my mouth shut and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Swallow."

He said with that warm pride he showed every time he was happy with my performance, and with that warm feeling spreading to me I followed his final order, and gulped down the gooey liquid.

"good girl."

He plants another kiss on my forehead, reaching back to undo my collar, swiping it away.

"We are taking a break."

Alex pocketed the collar for the time being, and handed me my half of the pesto and mozzarella sandwich. I started to dig in. Probably not very dignified, but I hadn't eaten since breakfast.

"You did amazing pet."

I smiled, a warm blush as he handed me a cup of tea.

"I hope it wasn't too much for you, I know that backpack is heavy."

Alex circles around me and places his hands on my shoulders, rubbing away the soreness of the backpack straps. I groan, looking down and letting him work his magic. I didn't know what to say, all I knew was I loved pleasing him, and that I couldn't wait for what he had planned next.


BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers