Follow his Path Pt. 02

Story Info
Jain and Alex head downhill.
1.5k words
4
2.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers

I slowly sipped on my cup of tea, the taste of his seed still lingering on my tongue, adding a nice little spice to my lunch. I looked out over the forest landscape, just able to see the parking lot and the road leading back to town but ignoring that it did really feel like we were in the middle of nowhere. where nobody could hear me scream. I chuckled to myself, that was probably a good thing this weekend. I finished my cup and stood back up. Legs still a little sore after the long walk with the heavy backpack. But being soaked in sweat and sitting still for a long time is never a good combo for keeping warm.

Alex was crouching over by the backpacks, fully focused on something in front of him I couldn't quite see, not wanting to interrupt him I stood there, rubbing my legs together and waiting for him to notice me, though I knew he already had. Even though we were technically still on a break from our game, he had already started playing again.

"Turn around Jain, enjoy the view"

He finally spoke up, and I instantly did as he said, turning 180 degrees away from him and looking down at the little lake where we had planned our camping spot. A tiny paradise far away from any and all distractions.

"It's gorgeous."

Coming up behind me he kissed my cheek, pulled me in close and held me possessively. He always knew how to make my heart melt, and how to make sparks shoot trough my body when he ever so gently rested his bulge against my buttocks.

"Almost as gorgeous as you."

I told him, and he chuckled.

"You're stealing my lines Jain."

We laughed together, sharing the moment of romance and growing sexual tension. Alex slowly turned my head sideways, and our lips met. I closed my eyes and the moment slowly passed.

"Are you ready to continue our game?"

Alex already knew the answer, but he wanted me to say it, to opt into whatever he had planned for me.

"Yes sir."

I gave him a nod, and turned towards the horizon once more, moving my ponytail out of the way to let him secure the collar around my neck. He then helped put the backpack back on me. I was very grateful for getting the lighter one this time. Carrying the other one down the hill terrified me.

"You know pet, you were really struggling to keep up earlier, so I am going to make sure you keep up."

He guided my hands in front of me and slipped them into a prepared pair of rope handcuffs. He secured them safely, yet tight, and grabbed the remaining length of rope, wrapping it around his palm. That is when it dawned on me what he had planned. He was going to make sure I kept up with him, and I would have to struggle not to trip.

"Come here pet."

He tugged lightly on the length of rope, almost sending me tripping over right there and then. But I managed to stay on my feet and follow him over to where I dropped the other backpack earlier, he pulled it on like it's nothing, and led me by the rope down the path towards our campground.

It went fairly well to begin with, Alex kept the rope slack most of the time, and all I had to do was focus on putting one foot in front of the other. He was very careful when to pull on the rope, making sure I wouldn't hurt myself badly even if I did fall. But as we got closer to the river, he started becoming more daring, walking faster, and pulling more often. I stumbled and struggled my way forward, while he looked over his shoulder and laughed.

"Are you keeping up pet?"

He asked, before giving me an especially hard pull, almost sending me tumbling into the grass. I gasped with surprise and gave him a probably a bit too mean look. Alex stopped, his expression changed from playful to stern, and he started to pulling me towards him. He must have seen the terror on my face because an evil smirk spread across his face. He grabbed hold of me by the chin and throat, holding me still as he forced me to look at him.

"I asked you a question pet."

He sneered at me, letting go of my throat and delivering a light slap across my cheek, just hard enough to make it sting. I gasped and whimpered, before giving him the answer he's looking for.

"I'm managing sir."

I gulped as he tapped my check tauntingly.

"Good girl."

He gives me a bit of rope as he heads off the path towards a large tree, there he threw the rope over a sturdy branch, before pulling my arms up over my head by the rope until I almost had to stand on my toes.

"But your disrespect will still be punished."

He simply stated, setting his backpack aside and kneeling down to untie my boots, slipping them off and setting them aside. Not long after the socks joined them. The grass underneath my toes was cold, but not uncomfortable, however the idea of having to walk the rest of the way barefoot did not sound appealing.

"Don't worry, you're getting your shoes back." He said, as if reading my mind. "but you're pants, that is another issue entirely."

He traces his fingers up along my pants until he reaches my belt, unbuckling it and pulling down my zipper. It didn't take him long to pull my pants down to the ground and make me step out of them. He pushed it away, and traced his fingers up along my smooth legs, and in between my thighs until he reached my simple grey panties. He pulled on the elastic, making it snap back against my skin.

"you have such a lovely ass."

He leaned around, and playfully bit my buttocks, kissing and caressing it, knowing how much it turns me on when he plays with me like this.

"What did you do wrong pet."

I struggled to find a good way to word what the issue was. Sure, at a base level I made an angry face, but that was never what he was looking for. He would want something more than that.

"I was disrespectful towards you. I tried to make you feel bad."

"That's right pet. I would say... 10 spanks is a fair punishment... but since I need you to walk a little while still, we are going to save 5 for later, understood?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

Alex seemed satisfied with that, lifting his hand and sending it smacking down on my backside with what felt like all the force he could muster. I gasped with pain, feeling the stinging rapidly spreading through my ass.

"how many was that?"

"...one!"

"That's good, keep counting."

Alex lifted his hand once more, sending the second slap down on my other cheek with just as much force. He left his hand at my ass this time, groping it roughly and possessively.

"...Two!"

I could feel his smirk, even though I couldn't see him, as his hand came down for a third time, somehow feeling even harder than last time. The sting spreading faster and lingering for longer.

"Oooow... Three!"

I couldn't help but struggle against the restraints, trashing slightly where I was hanging helplessly from the branch, but I still had two more to go, and just when I started wondering when it would come, I heard the familiar smack of hand against butt-cheek, and felt the burning sting.

"...Four!"

Maybe Alex was afraid the branch would break under my trashing, or maybe he was just taking pity on me, because he didn't wait to deliver the final spank, sending his palm flying down the second after I counted the fourth one.

"...Five."

I hung still, biting my lips and breathing slowly, as the stinging pain slowly turned to a long, oddly comfortable burning. Alex lifted a water bottle to my lips, and slowly filled my mouth with water.

"Drink pet, we still got a little bit to the lake."

He said, taking care of me, making sure I was OK. I swallowed obediently, and he put my socks and shoes back on before leading me back onto the path. My pants safely packed away in his backpack.

Not too long after we reached the lake and Alex untied my hands. Then he slipped the backpack off me and put it down next to a tree by the well-used campsite. He grabbed hold of my shirt and smelled it.

"You've worked up quite a sweat, haven't you? Take off your clothes and go for a swim."

He moves his grip from my shirt to the collar, grabbing it tight with three fingers before loosening and taking it off. It was time for another break, but the game would continue soon enough, and I was equal parts exited and scared for what he had planned next. I dove into the lake, the cold water feeling refreshing as it engulfed my body and I decided to go for a short swim, not too far away from the campsite, just in case, but I wasn't paying much attention to what Alex was doing. If he had any plans, I wouldn't want them spoiled. My body getting used to the water temperature as I floated on the lake.

BIsound
BIsound
3 Followers