All Comments on 'Follow the Rules Ch. 03'

by MidnightLove123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mmmm

this was one of the hardest, saddest thing i've ever read. it hurt just to read it. how brutal. i will shit in my pants if she doesn't press charges this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I just finished the first three chapters and I'm hooked. I love how you've thrown us right into the story without spending the first page to explain the background. I also love how you've got a bit of everything here, consensual, non-consensual and something in between. Combine that with a good plot and you've got me eagerly waiting for the next chapter. This one has been really intense and I can't wait to see how the story will unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow cant a girl get a break? almost 4 rapes now. So sad. Hope there is some good luck in store.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

I'm screaming right now! You're next story has to be quick! He has got to save her then help her get revenge on her abusers. Please! I'm begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE I'M BEGGING U YOU'RE LEAVING ME HANGING IN SUSPENSE

shandalshandalalmost 13 years ago
great story - great writing

I love the development of the characters, and am enjoying the flow of the story, with the mixture of non consensual sex and consensual sex.

very well written with believable dialogue and thought process from the main character.

look forward to reading more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really can't wait to see how the story develops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love this story. Can't wait!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Great plot! Suspenseful and original. Looking forward to reading the rest when it's posted... And that will be soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

I love the story and check back every day for the next installment. Please keep the story going!!!

BitLip26BitLip26over 12 years ago
Update

Love this series, cant wait for the update!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous