Following in My Mother's Footsteps

Story Info
...or 'How I found my ideal lover!
13.4k words
4.61
23.4k
33
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers

Reading notes: I have a work colleague of whom I am very fond. She knows nothing of my 'other' Hot Wife lifestyle. She is close to retirement age, and has never been married. I doubt if she has ever had a significant other (of any sex.) She is, in my opinion at least, incredibly sexy, despite her perceived public persona as an 'old maid'. I don't believe she realises just how sexy she actually is, so I have decided to let her experience, if only in story form, the pleasure that a lover with a big cock could give her. To achieve my goal, I have given myself a new persona, complete with cock and a pair of balls. I hope this fantasy works. Please consider leaving a comment, as all authors need constructive criticism if they are to improve. Thank you.

I had a very comfortable upbringing. Granted my parents were both a lot older than the mothers and fathers of my school friends, and I also had a much older sister. I was often teased by my friends that I was a mistake, conceived in error and born to geriatric parents. But none of that bothered me. Mam and Dad brought me up in a loving home, and when my sister moved out into her own home with her new husband, I was delighted with the extra love, care and attention my parents lavished on me.

But life can be a bastard on occasions. It was a complete coincidence that I happened to be in my sister Olwen's class one day when there was a knock on the door. Mavis Hopkins, who was the Head of Science at the school, walked in and went to have a word with my sister. The two teachers looked around the classroom, and then Olwen said,

"Rhys Roberts, come with me please." (She always used my full name in school, and never showed any preference to me, despite the fact that she was my sister.)

As we walked down the corridor, I asked her what was going on.

"I don't know," she replied. "Mavis, that's Mrs. Hopkins to you, by the way, just told me that Miss Owens wants to see us both in her office right away."

Olwen stopped, grabbed me by the arm and spun me round.

"You haven't got yourself into any trouble, have you, Rhys?" she asked. "I know it's difficult, what with us being related, but that can't be helped. Please reassure me that you haven't done anything that's going to get you into trouble, as well as embarrassing me."

"Of course I haven't," I answered crossly, tugging my arm free of her grip. "I do get teased, it's true. But I always stick up for my big sister," I added, thinking how clever I was. If Olwen knew which part of me 'stuck up' when I was thinking of her, she'd be mortified, I thought with a grin.

When Olwen and I entered Miss Owen's office, I was surprised to see that there were two police officers, one male, one female, already there with the Head Teacher. She looked shocked and got up from behind her desk.

"Olwen, Rhys, thank you both for coming so quickly," she said in a voice that trembled with emotion. "Sit down, both of you."

As we sat down, Olwen looked at the two police officers.

"Miss Owens?" she asked formally, " what's going on? Why are these two police officers here?"

Miss Owens shook her head wordlessly. I was sure that I could see tears in her eyes. She looked at the two police officers, who both got simultaneously to their feet.

"Mrs. Simpson, Rhys, I'm afraid I have some very bad news for you," the female officer began. She had the most gorgeous Scottish lilt to her voice, and I felt my cock twitch as I listened to her speaking.

"I'm afraid your parents have both been involved in a multiple car crash on the by-pass road," she continued, and I felt my cock shrivel in my pants.

"Your father was pronounced dead at the scene, and your mother is in a critical condition in the University Hospital," she continued.

"Miss Owens here has agreed that my colleague and I can take you straight to the hospital to be with your mother. Do you want Rhys to accompany you?"

"What do you mean does she want Rhys to accompany her?" I yelled, getting to my feet. "She's my mother too. Of course I'm coming to see her!"

Olwen blushed and shot me a look.

"Sit down, Rhys," she said, and instinctively I obeyed the instruction of a teacher.

"We'll both come with you," Olwen said, smiling sadly at the two police officers. She turned to look at Miss Owens, who moved swiftly to her side and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry, my dear," she said sincerely. "Go now, and be with your mother. Ring me either here or at home when you're ready to talk. I don't expect to see either of you in school for the forseeable future. Don't worry. I'll sort everything from this end. You go and do everything possible for your mam."

She let go of Olwen and looked at me.

"You're the man of the family now Rhys," she said softly. "Go with your sister and support each other as best you can. Come here, young man."

She pulled me into a close embrace, similar to the one she had given Olwen. Instinctively, I put my arms around her. My first thought was how similar to Olwen she smelled. I wondered if Miss Owens smoked cigars like Olwen did. Next, I felt her small, firm tits press against my chest, and she kissed the top of my head. Despite the immense sadness I was feeling, I realised that I was getting a hard on. She felt and smelled so fucking good in my arms!

There really isn't a lot more to say about that day. We arrived at the hospital and were whisked into a ward where mam had more tubes sticking out of her than seemed possible. A nurse was checking a beeping monitor as we walked into mam's room.

She looked at the nurse who had brought us to mam, and shook her head. The room was suddenly filled with a high pitched screeching noise, and the nurse took hold of both Olwen's and my hands.

"She's gone, I'm afraid," she said softly, and Olwen and I clung to one another and wept.

Richard, Olwen's husband was a rock during this horrible period. I'd always thought of him as a bit of a wimp. He regularly deferred to my sister, and she seemed to delight in being the boss in their house.

But whilst Olwen and I grieved, Richard acted. We buried Mam and Dad together in the local cemetery, and that night, Olwen and Richard stayed over at Mam and Dad's house. They didn't want me to be alone, they said.

Over supper, we talked about how we were going to go forward. I didn't particularly want to move in with Olwen and Richard, which seemed a relief to both of them. After much discussion, it was agreed that I'd continue to live at home until I went to university. We'd face life after university as and when it happened.

So by the time I went to university a few months later, I was eighteen years of age and my sister was nearly thirty seven. She had gone back to school almost immediately after the funeral. When one of the teachers got a job at another school, Olwen was appointed as a deputy head teacher, something that filled me with pride. Mam and Dad would have been so proud of her.

I went off to university and spent three years doing a degree in modern languages, and a further year getting a post graduate certificate of education, which meant that, like Olwen, I was qualified to work as a teacher. Once again, I found myself thinking of Mam and Dad, and how proud they both would have been of me.

As pleased with myself as I was, I realised that I would need to get myself a job, preferably before September, when the new school year was due to start. It was as if everything was pre-ordained when Olwen and Richard came round to congratulate me on achieving my post grad. certificate.

Olwen had news. She was able to inform me that there was a vacancy for a teacher in the Modern Languages department in my old school.

Richard shook my hand warmly and I accepted his congratulations gratefully. I also was thrilled when my big sister hugged me tight when she offered her own congratulations. Olwen often hugged me these days, and I loved the feel of her soft tits as they squashed against my chest.

Olwen kissed me, dangerously close to my mouth, I thought, and my cock twitched in my underpants. Her hair was delicately perfumed by the cigars that she smoked, something else that caused my cock to harden everytime I saw her with a cigar between her full lips. (Confession time. I have a huge smoking fetish for women who smoke cigars.)

My mother had always tutted whenever Olwen lit up, but she never voiced her disapproval. Olwen's smoking always gave me a hard on, which I would deal with in the time honoured manner. I loved the fact that my sister smoked but I kept my thoughts unspoken and secret. Yes, dear reader, I fancied my sister, and although I'd never given her any indication of my secret lust, that day, I felt that maybe she harboured some feelings for me too. What would Richard think if he knew, I wondered.

Olwen let go of me and looked around at the house that I now called home.

"As deputy head, I'd normally be the school representative on the interview panel," she said, "but obviously, if you apply for the post, I can't interview my... um... my brother."

I looked at Olwen sharply.

"What do you mean by 'my...um... brother'?" I asked. "There's no bloody 'um' about it!"

Olwen looked at Richard, who shrugged his shoulders and said,

"It's up to you, dear. He's a grown man now. Tell him, or don't tell him. The choice is yours, as we've decided. It won't alter the way we live, as far as I'm concerned."

"What the fuck are you on about, Richard?" I demanded. "Olwen? What do you have to tell me?"

Olwen looked at Richard. She seemed to make up her mind, and smiled at her husband, taking his hand and squeezing it gently.

"There's no going back after this if I do tell him," she said, "and if I do, I'm telling him everything. He's family, so I reckon we can count on him to be discrete."

Olwen turned to me.

"I hear you've become quite a competent cook, Rhys," she smiled. "We've brought the ingredients for spaghetti bolognaise. Let's go into the kitchen and make a start on our supper, and then Richard and I will reveal our secret."

I started to voice my frustration at having to wait to hear what they wanted to tell me, but Olwen raised a stern finger, just like she had all those years ago when I had been her pupil.

"You will do as you are told, young man," she said. "After all, I am the deputy head, and you are merely a classroom teacher." Her smile robbed her stern words of any offence.

"Fucking hell!" I blurted out. "You're acting like my mother, as well as my bloody deputy head!"

We went into the kitchen and began to prepare our supper.

Supper was a great success. Olwen emptied the last mouthful of wine from her glass and reached for her handbag. She took out what I knew to be her portable cigar humidor together with her short, stubby cigar holder. She took an age cutting her cigar and fitting it into the holder. Then she gave her lighter to Richard. He sparked it up, and Olwen puffed her cigar into life. She looked at me and exhaled creamy cigar smoke out of her nostrils.

"What I am about to tell you Rhys, only one other living person knows," Olwen began. "Mam and Dad knew, of course, but... well, they're no longer with us, as you know."

"Get on with it," I thought, but I didn't say anything. I was too busy trying to hide the hard on I had from seeing Olwen smoke. I noticed that Richard seemed to be similarly affected. He was wriggling on his chair, and rubbing his cock every now and then. Olwen smiled.

"Are you gay, Rhys?" she asked. "You've never mentioned a girlfriend."

"No, I'm bloody well not," I replied. "And anyway, that's none of your business. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"No, of course not," Olwen replied. "It's just that you're doing a very bad job of concealing the fact that you have a delicious looking hard on. Is my smoking causing that?"

I grinned and nodded at my sister.

"Well, as it happens, I could do with some nice young cock," Olwen said. "Richard, see to Rhys for me, will you?"

"Of course, dear," replied Richard, getting up from the table and coming towards me. I was so shocked that I did absolutely nothing.

Richard pulled me to my feet and started to undo my belt.

"What the fuck?" I began, but Olwen, who had also got to her feet, shushed me.

"Don't talk," she said, sinking to her knees. She waited until Richard had got my trousers and my pants down to my ankles. Then she looked up at him.

"You can watch," she said. "Go and sit down. Don't play with yourself."

"Yes dear," replied Richard meekly, and I was about to ask what the fuck was going on when Olwen took a deep drag on her cigar and blew a stream of creamy smoke all over my twitching cock and balls. Then she took my mushroom head in her mouth and started to suck it.

I'd never experienced a sensation like it in my life. Olwen's mouth was warm, and she was doing things to my cock with her tongue that meant I wouldn't be able to hold back for very long.

"Fuck, Olwen. That's so hot!" I said in a strangled voice. "But you're going to make me cum if you carry on like this!"

My sister raised her eyes to look at me and she winked as she continued to suck my cock. Then she started to bob back and forth, using her lips on the whole length of my cock shaft. It crossed my mind that she was basically using her lips to give me a wank!

I couldn't help myself. Between Olwen's mouth, tongue and lips, my cock didn't stand a chance. With a groan of exquisite pleasure, I spurted in her mouth.

What a trooper Olwen was! She took my whole load without flinching, and when I'd stopped cumming, she released me with a soft plop. Olwen slid her cigar holder between her lips and dragged on her cigar. As she got to her feet, she beckoned Richard over.

He came to her eagerly, and she kissed him full on the mouth. I felt my soft cock twitch as I watched my sister kiss her husband, with the knowledge that a few moments earlier, that same mouth had been wrapped around my cock.

Olwen ended the kiss and muttered "Swallow" to Richard. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down and he opened his mouth to show Olwen that he'd done as she'd told him. She smiled and nodded, and the truth suddenly hit me. She'd kept all my cum in her mouth and spat it into Richard's mouth when they kissed! My cock started to swell at the thought of something so kinky. And then I realised that my sister had just sucked me off, and to my delight, my cock throbbed as it got fully hard again.

Olwen noticed it too. She grinned.

"My turn now," she said, grabbing my hand. "Come on. Let's go upstairs."

She turned to Richard.

"Clear the table and put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher," she told him. "Then you may come upstairs and watch. I'll have a cream pie for you later."

"What's a cream pie?" I asked Olwen as we went up the stairs. She winked at me.

"Do you know what a cuckold is?" she asked, and I shook my head.

We'd got to my bedroom by now, and Olwen started to undress.

"Richard is a cuckold," she said. "That means he knows that I fuck other men. He's been my cuckold for all but two years of our marriage. The lifestyle suits us both. I love getting fucked and Richard likes to watch and clean me up afterwards. To answer your original question, a cream pie is what I call my cunt when it's full of another man's cum. Richard likes to eat it!"

She was naked by now and she flopped down onto the bed.

"Come on, slowcoach!" she teased, "get those clothes off! I need fucking and I need fucking now!"

I didn't need a second invitation. In less than a minute, I was as naked as Olwen and I joined her on the bed.

"You don't know how much I've fantasised about this," I said shyly as I took hold of one of her beautiful big tits and thumbed her nipple until it was hard. I dipped my head and slid the thick, rubbery bud into my mouth and sucked.

"Oh fuck, that's nice!" Olwen murmured. "I love being suckled. Mmmm!"

She gripped my cock and pulled me on top of her. I released her tit and looked down into her eyes.

"I'm a virgin," I confessed, "and I'm about to lose my cherry with my big sister! How fucking kinky is that?"

Olwen grinned and pushed my cock against her cunt.

"Gently," she cautioned. "I'm nice and wet, but you're a big boy. Don't slam it into me!"

She positioned my cock and nodded.

"In you come!" she whispered, and I slid my cock into her warm, wet, welcoming cunt. It was the best feeling of my life, even better than downstairs when my cock had been in Olwen's mouth. I started to fuck her and I thanked the gods of love that Olwen had sucked me off earlier. If she hadn't, I reckoned I'd have shot my bolt by now! As it was, I was nowhere near cumming, and we settled into a rhythm which gave both Olwen and me a great deal of pleasure.

Olwen was moaning every time I slid my cock back into her cunt after an outstroke. I could hear my balls slapping against her arse and then I felt her cunt go into some sort of spasm, and she gasped as if she was in pain. I stopped fucking her, and got a slap on my arse for my troubles.

"Don't stop!" she growled. "Keep it going! Fuck me! Yes, just there! Mmm! Do that again! Oh fuck! Fuck! FFUUCCKK!"

I felt a wet sensation all over my thighs, but I didn't want another slap on my arse, so I kept fucking her.

Olwen's cunt was awash and she must have felt the lack of friction as much as I did. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me in deeper.

"Cum for me, big boy!" she whispered. "I've had one orgasm. I'm sure you can squeeze another one out of me when you fill me up with your cum!"

I grinned and lowered my head to kiss her. Our tongues wrestled with one another and I increased my pace. Despite what I'd been told earlier, I was now slamming into her and each thrust brought a gasp of pleasure and a 'Yes!' from Olwen.

I was on the glory strokes now. My arse went up and down like a mechanical piston and I felt my balls swell and then, WHOOSH! I shot a load of cum into Olwen's cunt. She squealed with pleasure and I felt her cunt spasm again as I continued to spurt my cum into her.

Eventually, I stopped and I felt my cock beginning to subside. I rolled off Olwen and lay gasping for breath beside her. The first thing I saw was a grinning Richard, stood at the foot of the bed. He'd just watched me fuck his wife, and he looked pretty happy about it!

"Oh, there you are, cucky," Olwen said, matter-of-factly. "I hope you brought a cigar up with you? I love a post-fuck cigar whilst you eat your cream pie!"

To my delight, Olwen lit up another cigar and sat up to smoke it. Richard got on the bed and shoved his face into her dripping cunt and began to lick and suck. I watched, and found the combination of Olwen smoking and her husband licking my cum out of her cunt a tremendous turn on. My cock twitched as I took in the sight in front of me.

"Olwen, does it bother you that we've just committed incest?" I asked. "I loved fucking you, but is it normal for a brother and sister to fuck?"

Olwen blew a stream of smoke at me.

"We're not brother and sister," she said softly. "That's what Richard and I came here to tell you tonight."

"Yes," she continued, "of course we wanted to let you know that there's a job going in my school, but our main purpose tonight was to let you know about Richard and my lifestyle, and also to tell you the whole truth about who you really are."

She took another deep drag on her cigar and exhaled through her nostrils. As sexy as I thought this looked, I was impatient for Olwen to carry on, but she put her hand on the back of Richard's head and pulled him in closer. She wrapped her legs around his head and murmured,

"Oh yes, that's nice! Good boy, cucky! Get every last drop of Rhys's cum out of me!"

"Olwen!" I shouted. "Stop prevaricating! What is this 'truth' you want to tell me?

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers