Following in My Mother's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olwen opened her legs, and a red faced Richard emerged from between them, licking his lips and grinning. She took another drag on her cigar and spoke, her words wreathed in creamy cigar smoke.

"I'm not your sister, Rhys. I'm your mother."

I couldn't speak. I felt as if my heart was going to burst out of my chest. Eventually I managed to stutter,

"My mo...moth.. mother? Don't talk wet! How the fuck can you be my mother? Mam was my mother. And yours too!"

Olwen nodded.

"Yes, she was my mother," she agreed, "but she was your grandmother. I fell pregnant just before I was due to go to university. I thought that meant that I'd lose my place there, but Mam and Dad rallied round."

"I went up to uni, and when my time was due, Mam came up, we went to the hospital, and I had you. Mam brought you home, and I carried on with my studies. Mam brought you up as her son."

"But what did the neighbours say when Mam... er I mean gran... suddenly turned up with a new baby?" I asked. "Didn't they suspect something?"

"Mam had been going out with a small cushion up her jumper for months," Olwen said, smiling as she remembered what had gone on. "Everyone thought you were a happy accident for Mam and Dad late in their marriage."

"So is Richard my father?" I asked, and both Olwen and Richard burst out laughing.

"No, you clot! I hadn't met Richard then. Your father was a bloke I fucked round the back of the Waltzer when the fair came to town. It was a one night stand, and by the time I realised that I was pregnant, the fair had moved on to another town. I never even got to know his name!"

"But didn't Mam... sorry, your mam and dad try to find out who'd made their daughter pregnant?" I asked.

Olwen shook her head.

"Mam and Dad had their own secrets," she said. "Mam liked to be spanked and Dad was always willing to oblige. He even spanked me once, when I had come of age, but when I told him that I didn't enjoy it, he never did it again."

I grinned. No wonder I had such strange fancies when it came to sex. I came from a very kinky family.

"Mam and I used to take turns to suck Dad's cock," Olwen went on, "and we'd have regular threesomes too. I love fucking women, and having them fuck me almost as much as I love cock!"

I looked at Richard in amazement.

"And you're alright with this?" I asked.

Richard nodded.

"I love your mother more than anything in the world," he said. "I'm a natural submissive, and Olwen loves to dominate. We fit together perfectly. Opposites attract and all that. Also, I have a pathetically small cock, and I suffer from premature ejaculation. So the sensible solution is for Olwen to find lovers with real man sized cocks to fuck her, and to come home to me, well fucked and with a delicious cream pie for me to eat."

I looked at Olwen.

"Well I always fancied you when I thought you were my sister," I admitted, "so now that it turns out that you are, in fact, my mother, doesn't alter that feeling at all. I still fancy you. Was this a one off, or are we going to carry on fucking?"

Olwen giggled.

"I enjoyed having you," she admitted. "Incest is a tradition in our family! Of course you and I are going to fuck again. But you'll have to accept that I am going to carry on cuckolding Richard with other men too."

"That's fair enough," I agreed. "I'm going to look for a girlfriend too. Someone mature. I can't be doing with girls my own age. I want someone old enough to be my mother!"

We all laughed, and after Olwen and I had dressed, we went back downstairs and opened another bottle of wine to celebrate our new family tradition.

Olwen (we had decided that I would continue to call her by her name, rather than Mam) had brought an application form for the teaching post with her, and we went through it, so that she could give me tips as to how to fill it out with answers that would impress the interview panel, and give me the best chance of getting the job.

The next morning, I filled in the application form, and sent it off. I was thrilled to get a letter back a few days later, informing me that I should attend for an interview. I was one of four people being considered for the post, and when I was informed that the job was mine, if I still wanted it, I was even more delighted.

"You got this job on merit, Rhys," the head teacher, Miss Moira Owens told me with a smile when she spoke to me in her office after I'd formally accepted the position of classroom teacher in the school.

"Olwen did everything properly. She informed both the Chair of Governors and me that you were applying for the post, and she excused herself from the vetting of the applications, and the interviews, which, as deputy head, she would normally have taken charge of. So everything has been done by the book."

She stood up and offered me her hand.

"Welcome to the staff, young man. I look forward to working with you in September. I'm sure you'll be as happy here as a staff member as you were as a pupil. I'm convinced that our school and the staff and pupils will benefit from having you here as a teacher. Now off you go and have a wonderful summer break, and come back here in September ready to begin your teaching career."

That summer was the best of my young life so far. Every Friday night, my mother would bring her cuckold round to my house, and after our supper, Olwen and I would go to bed and fuck whilst Richard cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

Then he would join us to watch his Hot Wife (as I learned Olwen was called) being fucked by her son. I learned all about fluffing too, and I enjoyed having Richard suck me hard before I fucked Olwen. I also enjoyed having him clean me up when I'd finished and my cock was coated with a mixture of cum and cunt cream.

Olwen offered to spank me one time, but I drew the line at that.

"Not my scene," I told her, but when I was allowed to watch her punish Richard one time (he'd forgotten to put Olwen's cigar holder in her handbag when she was going out to meet a boyfriend) I found the sight very thrilling indeed. I wondered if I might find a girlfriend who would enjoy some good hard spanking before I fucked her.

And then it was September, and the new school year was about to start. I arrived at the school early, only to find that the first two days of the new term were designated teacher training days. Only the staff were present. These training days were supposed to give teachers the chance to prepare resources and get classroom display boards ready, but most of the staff, myself included, had been into school during the holidays to do just that. So, as a result, my first two days as a teacher were spent chatting with my new colleagues and drinking endless cups of coffee.

At a full staff meeting on the morning of the second training day, I was informed that as a newly qualified teacher, I was expected to attend a full day course, which would inform me about good classroom practice. Moira Owens, the Head Teacher told me that she would be taking one of the sessions.

"So at least you'll know one friendly face," she smiled. "All of the sessions will be led by either Head or Deputy Head Teachers. I'm sure you'll find the course very useful."

The next day, all the pupils arrived, and I soon got into the routine of daily school life. I really enjoyed teaching, and I think I was good at it, without wishing to blow my own trumpet.

Obviously, my private life was kept strictly separate from my school life. I continued to fuck Olwen, but I had very little success in finding a girlfriend. I had very specific ideas as to what sort of partner I wanted.

She would have to be at least forty years of age, and preferably a cigar smoker. I had developed a liking for seeing Richard being spanked, and I realised that, like Olwen, I was someone who liked to dominate. My girlfriend, therefore, would have to like to be spanked before we fucked. The more I failed to find this 'ideal' woman, the more I wondered if I'd set the bar too high. But I'm a stubborn bastard too, and I refused to compromise my standards. And besides, I always had my mother to fuck!

October half term was fast approaching, and I got a message from Moira reminding me that I would be attending the newly qualified teacher's course on the coming Friday. As Moira didn't drive, I offered to pick her up and we could travel to the course together. She accepted my offer gratefully.

"This is so kind of you, Rhys," Moira said as she got into my car on that wonderful Friday morning.

"Why 'Wonderful'?" I hear you ask. Read on! The reasons will become clear.

"Normally, I'd have to catch the same bus as I do every morning, but instead of getting off at the school bus stop, I would have had to go all the way to the depot and then catch another bus to the course. This is so much more convenient."

I looked at Moira as she pulled her seat belt around her. She had subtly applied some lipstick and mascara and eye shadow and her perfume was woody, almost earthy. I remembered that day in her office all those years ago when she had hugged me, and I felt my cock beginning to stir. I saw an opportunity.

"Look, I pass here every morning to go to school," I said. "Don't bother waiting for a bus any more. I can pick you up every morning."

"Oh no, Rhys. I couldn't impose on you like that," she answered, and I swear I saw her blush.

"Don't argue," I said sternly. "It's no imposition. I'll be picking you up at eight o'clock every morning from now on. I insist."

"Mmm! I can see now that your reputation in school for having excellent classroom discipline is well justified," smiled Moira. "You're very kind, and I accept your offer gratefully. Thank you."

The course was extremely boring. Basically, all we new teachers were treated to a series of lectures by different people, all of whom said the same thing, which was a variation on the theme of "Do everything my way, and you'll be a great classroom teacher." I reckoned that I'd pick and choose what suited me best from what I'd heard, use a great deal of common sense and distribute plenty of praise when it was deserved, and constructive criticism when more effort was needed from my pupils.

On the journey back home, I thanked Moira for her contribution to the course, but I also voiced my thoughts on how it could easily have been condensed into a half-day had the organisers used some common sense.

"I agree," Moira replied, "and besides, judging from what I've seen with my own eyes and based on reports from my senior management team who have been monitoring you this term, there really was no need for you to come on this course. You are already showing excellent practice in your classroom, Rhys."

We had arrived at her house at this point, and I switched the car off. Moira undid her seat belt, and I looked at her.

"Have a lovely weekend," I smiled. "And don't forget, I'll see you at eight o'clock on Monday morning. Don't be late!"

Moira shook her head and smiled back at me.

"Not Monday morning," she said, and she definitely was blushing now. "I want to thank you for your kind gesture. Will you come for supper tomorrow night?"

She hesitated.

"Oh, how silly and thoughtless of me," she continued. "Young men like you like to go out and let their hair down on a Saturday night. Forget it. I'll be on the doorstep at eight o'clock on Monday morning."

"Thank you very much, Moira. I'd love to come for supper tomorrow night," I said truthfully. "What time would you like me to arrive?"

Moira beamed back at me.

"Honestly?" she asked. "You don't have anything arranged for tomorrow night?"

Well I did. Normally, I'd be fucking my mother if she didn't have a date with a boyfriend, but as I was going to be seeing her later on for our regular Friday night session of sucking and fucking, I could easily tell Olwen that I wasn't going to be available if she didn't have a date herself on Saturday.

"Nothing planned," I said truthfully. "And for your information, I have the appetite of a goat. I'll eat whatever is put in front of me!"

Moira laughed.

"Is seven o'clock alright for you?" she asked. "I'll go shopping tomorrow morning and I'll have all afternoon to prepare and cook our meal."

"That sounds perfect," I replied. "So we have ourselves a date, Moira. I'm really looking forward to it."

And I was! As I drove home, I resolved to tell Olwen about my date with Moira, and ask her opinion on whether or not she thought I had any chance of seducing my Head Teacher.

Richard was in my kitchen preparing our supper. Olwen and I were in the sitting room. She was smoking and I was avidly watching her, and longing for supper to be over so that I could take her upstairs and fuck her brains out.

"Well?" I asked for the second or third time. "What do you think? How should I go about getting into Moira's knickers?"

Olwen drew heavily on her cigar and exhaled the smoke through her nostrils.

"I don't know what to advise you," she replied thoughtfully. "I've known Moira for a very long time. She gives off that 'old maid' vibe because she's reached middle age and she's never married. I can't remember her even having mentioned a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend for that matter."

I grinned.

"Wow! What a scenario that conjures up in my mind's eye," I giggled. "A threesome involving you, me and Moira!"

"Don't be so bloody daft," Olwen replied. "Whilst you and I are still fucking, I don't intend to share your lovely cock with anyone else! Who you fuck when I'm not there is your own business. But when I'm in your bed, your cock and all your lovely cum is for me and me alone!"

Later on, after supper I was well into giving Olwen some of my 'lovely cum'. I had taken her upstairs and Richard had undressed us both. He'd fluffed me whilst I was busy muffing my mother's cunt prior to fucking her. When I was hard enough, Olwen had sent Richard back to the kitchen to tidy up, with the instruction to 'get back up here as soon as you like to eat your cream pie.'

I slid my cock into Olwen's warm, wet cunt and she immediately wrapped her legs around me and locked me up. I felt her clamp down on my shaft and I groaned with pleasure.

"Let me take the lead tonight," Olwen said, and I felt her release my cock from her iron grip before she repeated her clamping action again. It felt fantastic, and put me in mind of a milk maid tugging on a cow's udders in order to get the milk out of them. Olwen would get my 'milk' out of me eventually, I thought.

I concentrated on fucking Olwen's mouth with my tongue and squeezing her thick, rubbery nipples. Olwen for her part, continued to 'milk' my throbbing cock. When I had to break the kiss to come up for air, I felt Olwen relax her cunt's grip. She winked at me.

"Pull out for a moment," she said urgently. "Let me get on my knees, and you can fuck me doggy style from behind."

As we were re-arranging ourselves, Richard appeared.

"Great timing, cucky," grinned Olwen. "Get on your back on this bed. Rhys is just about to fuck me doggy style. You can get your tongue in my cunt at the same time. And don't forget Rhys's cock whilst you're down there either!"

Every new experience was just a fantastic thrill for me. It felt as if I went in deeper when I put my cock back into Olwen, and then to feel her cuckold's tongue on my cock as I fucked her was mind blowing. I reached around Olwen and grabbed both of her heavy, swinging tits. When I tugged on her nipples, she howled like a bitch in heat, and urged me not to stop. Like an obedient son, I did what my mother told me to do!

My balls were slapping against Richard's face as I fucked his Hot Wife. I felt Olwen's cunt go into spasm, and she squirted her first orgasm all over her cuckold's face. To be fair to Richard, he didn't miss a beat. I could still feel his tongue on my cock shaft even as I felt my balls start to swell.

"Here it comes!" I thought to myself," and seconds later my first spurt of cum jetted into my mother's cunt. That tipped her over the edge and as I pumped more cum into her, she sprayed her own cum everywhere. My bedroom reeked of cum and cunt.

When my flaccid cock slid out of Olwen, Richard gobbled it into his mouth and started to clean me up. I loved feeling his soft tongue on my ultra sensitive cock. It nearly always got me started on getting hard again.

Richard released me with a plop, and Olwen re-arranged herself so that Richard could have easy access to her cunt to eat his cream pie. She reached for the cigar, already cut and put into her holder, that Richard had brought up with him when he'd finished tidying the kitchen. Olwen sparked up her lighter and lit up. Soon she was wreathed in creamy cigar smoke, and my cock was well on the way to hardness again. I snuggled down next to her and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I loved to suckle Olwen whilst she smoked.

Eventually, Richard emerged from between Olwen's legs, his face its usual shiny, red hue, and he was grinning and licking his lips.

"Rhys seems to be able to cum much heavier than a lot of your lovers, my dear," he said. "Your cunt was brimful of cum, but I've managed to get rid of it all. The combination of your cunt and Rhys's cum is a delicious taste."

I felt my chest swell with pride. So I could cum more than Olwen's other lovers, could I? Well, I had an advantage over them, I reasoned. They weren't fucking their mother!

When Olwen and Richard were ready to leave, my mother kissed me tenderly.

"Good luck tomorrow night with Moira," she said. "I've got a date, and I know I'm going to get fucked. I hope you are as fortunate."

I spent a long time getting ready to go on my date with Moira. When, at seven o'clock on the dot, I rang her front doorbell, I was groomed to within an inch of my life. It was a cold, crisp Autumn evening, so I had put my warm woollen overcoat on to keep me warm on the drive over to Moira's.

I didn't know what we would be eating, so I'd brought a bottle of red and a bottle of white. I also brought Moira a bunch of flowers to say 'thank you' for my supper.

She answered the door and welcomed me in. I gave her a very chaste peck on the cheek, and she squealed with delight when I presented her with her flowers and the two bottles of wine.

"Oh, Rhys, you really shouldn't have," she said sincerely, "but thank you. Now, come along in. Supper is all ready. Can I get you a drink before we sit down? I just have to go upstairs to change. I've been cooking in these clothes all afternoon."

Soon, I was sitting in Moira's front room, nursing a gin and tonic. I hadn't known what to expect to see in Moira's home, but the impression I got from just looking round the room was one of minimalist order. Everything was set out tastefully, with no clutter. I had just began to wonder if I was going to succeed in my mission to seduce and fuck Moira, when she re-appeared with a G and T of her own.

She looked fantastic. She'd changed into a woollen knitted dress, which came down to her mid thighs. Her hair, which I'd always thought was one of her best features, shone silkily. She'd done the bare make-up thing again, and her full lips glistened with a tasteful coating of lipstick.

She sat down opposite me, and we toasted one another, clinking glasses.

"This is really very noble of you, Rhys," she smiled. "Putting up with an old biddy's company on a Saturday night, when I'm sure you'd rather be down the pub with your friends or out on a romantic date with a girlfriend."

"You're as bad as my mo... er... Olwen, my sister," I said, cursing myself silently for my almost slip. "She used to be obsessed with who I was seeing as well. She even thought I was gay at one point, until I put her straight on that point."

I'd 'put her straight' by fucking her, but I could hardly tell Moira that, so I babbled on a bit more.