Following in My Mother's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head.

I want you across my lap," I replied.

Our first attempt was a disaster. Moira scrambled up onto the bed and lay across my lap, but our combined weight right on the edge of the bed proved too much, and we both nearly fell off.

So I propped the pillows up in the middle of the bed and got onto the mattress properly. I sat up against the headboard, and Moira climbed aboard too. She lay across my lap, and I had to adjust my cock, which was being squashed by Moira's thighs.

When we were both comfortable, I rubbed my hand over the two pert orbs that formed Moira's arse. It was beautifully smooth, soft and unblemished. I slid my fingers down her arse crack and found her bum hole. She shivered at my touch, but didn't say a word.

I pushed gently at the pucker, and felt it give slightly. One day, I thought to myself, I'm going to fuck her up the arse. But that day would have to wait.

I moved my hand down and Moira spread her legs slightly to give me better access to her cunt. I slid my finger along her cunt slit, feeling it open slightly as I did so. She was damp, but not yet sufficiently wet to take her first cock.

Withdrawing my hand, I smelled my finger, which bore faint notes of clean, fresh cunt. Then I picked up the hairbrush, and rubbed the smooth hardwood over both of Moira's pale skinned, trembling arse cheeks. They weren't going to be pale much longer!

"Ready for your spanking?" I asked quietly.

There was a beat of perhaps two seconds before Moira answered hesitantly,

"Y... yes Sir. I... I think so."

I hadn't mentioned that my only experience of spanking was watching my mother administer punishment to her cuckold, and that tended to be with a cane, not a hairbrush. I had no idea how severe to administer Moira's punishment. I reasoned that if I began quite lightly, I could always go a bit harder if she could take it. I raised the brush and brought it down smartly on her left buttock.

There was a sharp SMACK! and Moira jumped. I repeated the action, this time on her right cheek, and both the sound and the reaction were identical. I soon got into a steady rhythm, left cheek, right cheek, and because Moira only moved when the hairbrush made contact, I found it easy to hit exactly the same spot on each arse cheek over and over.

By the time I'd given her a dozen swats, six on each side, I'd managed to create a red patch on both of her bum cheeks. I put the brush down and rubbed my hand gently over both patches. They were much warmer than the rest of her arse.

Moira was breathing heavily, but she hadn't uttered a sound.

"Are you alright?" I asked, slipping my hand between her legs and fingering her cunt. It felt somewhat damper than before I began my spanking.

"Yes, thank you, Sir," Moira replied in a steady voice. "It feels very different to when I've spanked myself. You are much more accurate. Do you think you could beat me harder? I'm a very naughty girl, and I deserve to be thoroughly spanked."

As I picked up the hairbrush again, an idea struck me. I flipped it over and put the hard bristles down on the red patch on her left arse cheek. Then I started to use the brush like a scrubbing brush, rubbing the already red area hard. I gave her about twenty seconds of this, then I switched over and repeated my action on her other bum cheek. I could feel Moira trembling across my lap.

Without any warning, I gave her two vicious slaps, one on each cheek with the bristles before I flipped the hairbrush again, and resumed spanking her in the more conventional way.

Soon her arse was glowing, the red patches on both cheeks had spread, and was now beginning to turn a much deeper hue. My efforts had started to bruise her, and I thought of how she'd feel when I had her on her back, and the weight of me pressing down on her would put added pressure on the bruised areas.

I checked her cunt again. Moira was definitely wet, and her breathing was getting ragged. Just a few more on each cheek, I thought, then I'll get her on her back and I'll fuck her.

I continued my spanking, and Moira started to sob.

"Ow! Ow!" she cried as each blow landed. "I'm so sorry for being such a naughty girl, Daddy."

Hearing her address me as 'Daddy' gave me such a thrill. I tossed the hairbrush onto the floor and rolled her off my lap. She wriggled round and lay beside me, her eyes brimful of tears, but she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Her nipples still wore the clamps I had put on her earlier, and they both looked pretty sore to me. I tugged on the chain gently and she whimpered.

"Ow! Oh hell, that throbs!" she muttered. "Do it again, please!" So I obliged her, dropping my head for a kiss.

Moira was like a woman possessed. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and rubbed her own tongue along the length of mine. Her mouth tasted smokey with the familiar tang of the remnants of the cum I'd shot into her earlier. When we broke off our kiss, her eyes were shining.

"I'm ready, I think," she whispered, "please fuck me. I've waited far too long for this moment!"

I mounted her and using the same technique that I did whenever I fucked Olwen, I wiped the tip of my cock up and down her cunt slit a few times.

"Oh yes!" Moira said softly. "It's going to happen! I'm going to be fucked! I'll be a whole woman at long last!"

A thought struck me and I looked at her.

"Do you have a small towel?" I asked her. "It might be best to put something under you the first time. There might be some blood."

I rolled off Moira and she jumped up and hurried to the bathroom. I found the sight of her clamped nipples and her newly bruised arse incredibly erotic. She was back in no time at all, carrying a towel that was as white and pristine as her bed sheets.

"Really?" I asked sardonically.

She grinned.

"If I do stain this, I don't care," she said, jumping back into bed and placing the folded towel beside me. She positioned herself on it and opened her legs.

"I won't ever wash the stain away," she said softly. "It will remind me of the best, the happiest night of my life!"

"Don't speak too soon," I cautioned her. "You may not like what is about to happen."

"Well, I'll never know until you put your cock in me, will I?" she said with a giggle. She pulled me on top of her and guided me to the entrance of her cunt.

"Fuck me, Rhys," she whispered. "Make me your cock slut just like you made me your cock sucker earlier!"

I pushed my hips forward gently and felt my mushroom head prise her cunt lips open. Moira bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"Be gentle," she whispered, "at least until you get it in!"

I pushed forward gently, feeling quite a bit of resistance, despite how wet Moira's cunt was. I stopped and let her get used to the sensation for a few moments. Then I pushed forward a bit more and my mushroom head was inside her.

"Open your legs a bit wider, if you can," I said softly, and as Moira did as I asked I gave a sharp thrust forward.

"Ow!" she squealed as I slid deep inside her. "Oh, Rhys! You're in me! I'm getting fucked! I'm not a virgin any more!"

We kissed and I began to fuck her whilst Moira began to fuck my mouth with her tongue.

Bloody hell, she was tight! My cock felt as if it had been pushed into a tube that was too narrow for it. I sawed in and out of her a few times, and Moira's natural lubrication kicked in, and it became a lot smoother and easier to slide in and out of her.

She'd wrapped her legs around my thighs and was just hanging on as I fucked her. Despite the fact that I'd blown a load of cum down her throat earlier, I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long at this rate.

To distract myself, and to give Moira the chance to enjoy her first fuck, and possibly get her first ever cock induced orgasm, I started to think of my lesson plans for the forthcoming school week. It worked! By the time I'd allocated lessons to each period of each day next week, I felt Moira shudder underneath me, and I heard her wailing quietly,

"Oh my fucking word! Oh yes, do that again! Yes, right there! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cuuuuummmmiiinnngggg!"

Her whole body went into spasm, her eyes turned up in her head, and she howled. I wondered what the neighbours would think, but then I put all thoughts out of my head, and I concentrated on getting myself off.

Moira was dripping by now and the wet slapping of my balls against her arse was accompanied by her moans of pleasure and my rapid heavy breathing.

I was on the glory strokes now, and then I felt my balls tighten, and my cock throbbed as I shot a thick rope of cum into Moira. She clamped her legs around me even tighter, and I emptied myself into her warm, wet, tight cunt.

Eventually I stopped cumming, and lay, panting across her tits. She stroked my hair tenderly and kissed me platonically on the cheek.

"Thank you, you beautiful boy," she whispered. There were tears in her eyes again.

"You've made me a whole woman. I shouldn't put any pressure on you, I know, but if you ever wanted to do this again, all you'd have to do is ask."

I levered myself up and looked down at her in astonishment.

"I thought you enjoyed it?" I said. "I certainly did. Why on earth would I not want to do it again?"

"You mean...?"

I nodded and grinned.

"During the week, you'll be my boss, and we'll act professionally and respectfully towards each other," I said, "but on the weekends, you're going to be my cock sucking cum slut!"

Moira squealed with pleasure, and blushed deeply when I continued,

"I loved it when you called me 'Daddy.' Your Daddy is going to introduce you to so many new sensations. I haven't tasted your cunt yet, and if you're a really good girl, I'll introduce you to the pleasure of taking my cock up your arse."

"The night is young," Moira said playfully, rolling out of bed and standing up. She looked down at the towel she'd placed under her and blushed as she noticed the small patch of blood which marked the end of her virginity.

"I need a glass of water," she said. "Can I get you anything?"

"Well, if we're going to try for round two a bit later on, probably seeing you smoke your pipe would help this poor shrivelled wreck of a cock back into life," I grinned, nodding at my flaccid member lying on my thigh.

"And a glass of water would be lovely. Do you want me to take those nipple clamps off?"

"Don't you dare!" Moira said in a mock stern voice. "They're making my nipples throb, and I'm loving the sensation! Don't move! I'll be back in a jiffy with water and my pipe. And after we've recovered from our earlier exertions, maybe we could wash one another down in the shower before we bed down for the night? I think you mentioned something about eating my cunt and introducing me to anal sex?"

As I drove into school on Monday morning, Olwen was just getting out of her car. She raised her eyebrows as she saw Moira getting out of the passenger seat.

"Good morning, Mrs. Simpson, " Moira gushed. "Rhys was kind enough to give me a lift to school. What a beautiful day it is. Well, I can't stand here chatting, I'm sorry. A Head Teacher's life is not an idle one!"

Olwen's face was a picture as she watched Moira walk rather stiffly into school. She had indeed been introduced to anal sex. In fact, between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, I'd fucked her cunt three times, and her arse twice. And as well as the initial blow job she'd given me, Moira had found the technique of cunt-to-mouth and arse-to-mouth as exciting, dirty and enjoyable as I had.

"What the fuck's got into her?" Olwen asked quietly as Moira made her way across the car park. I grinned.

"I have!" I smirked.

The children milling around on the playground were mystified as to what was causing Mrs. Simpson and her brother, Mr. Roberts, to laugh so much as they made their way into school on that Monday morning.