Following in My Mother's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have a girlfriend because I find women of my age are too frivolous," I went on. "Not all of them, obviously, but the majority I've met are either obsessed with becoming famous or they're inextricably joined to their mobile phone, or going from the nail bar to the botox clinic and back again. That scene is not for me, I'm afraid."

We'd finished our drinks by now, and Moira got to her feet.

"Come through to the dining room," she said, and she led me into the middle room, which like the front room was tastefully decorated with no clutter at all. The dining table had been set in preparation for our supper, and I sat down and waited for Moira, who had disappeared into the kitchen.

By the time we'd finished our meal (a delicious bowl of French onion soup, together with croutons and melted cheese; followed by a melt-in-the-mouth slow roasted duck leg with lentils, tiny pieces of carrot and celery, and perfectly steamed spinach) I was hoping that if Moira was as proficient in the bedroom as she was in the kitchen, then I was in for a perfect evening.My only problem was how to get her into the bedroom.

"I've made sticky toffee pudding for desert," Moira informed me. "Would you like to wait a couple of minutes before I serve it?"

"Yes please," I replied. "You're a brilliant cook, Moira. If you weren't such a great teacher, you could easily make a very good living as a chef!"

Moira blushed and took my hand.

"You really are a very sweet boy," she said. "If I was thirty years younger, I'd be trying hard to get your attention."

This was my chance!

"You've got my attention now," I said sincerely, squeezing her hand to emphasise my point. "Our age difference is irrelevant. I think you are an extremely attractive woman, Moira."

Abruptly, she pulled her hand away and stood up. She seemed embarrassed and confused.

"Pudding time, I think," she said, and she hurried out to the kitchen.

"Fuck it!" I thought to myself. "Too much, too soon, you stupid bastard! You've scared her off now. There's no way you're getting into her knickers tonight!"

I got up from the table and went into the kitchen after Moira. She was swilling out our wine glasses at the sink, and had her back to me. I cleared my throat, so as not to frighten her when I spoke.

"I'm sorry, Moira," I said softly. "That was unforgivably insensitive of me. I do apologise, and I hope we can still be friends as well as colleagues."

She turned to face me. Her beautiful grey-green eyes were brimming with tears.

"Oh, Rhys," she whispered, her lips trembling with emotion, "I'm an old maid, and you are a fit, handsome young man. What right have I got to think you'd ever see anything in me? There was no need to lie in there. I know I'm much too old for you."

She put the glass she had been holding down on the draining board. Wiping her wet hands on a tea towel, she looked at me defiantly.

"You know nothing about me," she continued. "My private life is just that. Private. And extremely unfulfilled," she concluded sadly.

"Look," she said, smiling bravely, " I don't know about you, but I don't want sticky toffee pudding now. What I want is a strong coffee, a brandy and something to relax me. I am going to trust you, Rhys. Go back into the front room. I'll bring the coffee and the brandy, and if you are willing to hear them, I'll tell you all Moira Owens's dark secrets!"

To say I was intrigued was putting it mildly. I did as I was told, and went back into the front room. A few minutes later, Moira brought in a tray with a cafetiere, two tiny coffee cups and a bottle of brandy together with two cut glass goblets. She put the tray down on the low coffee table, and smiled at me.

Then she switched on a couple of lamps, closed the curtains and we were immediately in a different atmosphere. It was warm, intimate and, to my mind at least, much more promising than the strained feeling I'd had moments ago in the kitchen.

"Shan't be a moment," Moira smiled. "I need to get something else."

What she brought back into the front room moments later caused my cock to go from a sluggish, sleepy state into a full on erection. It was so swift, it caused me a moment of intense pain as it got caught up in my underpants.

Moira was carrying a long stemmed tobacco pipe together with a leather pouch and a very complicated looking lighter.

She saw my look of amazement, and giggled.

"Now you know one of my dreadful secrets," she smiled, blushing in a very attractive way. "No one else in the world knows I smoke a pipe. Are you shocked?"

I swallowed frantically, and tried to work some saliva into my suddenly very dry mouth.

"N... no, not at all," I finally managed to croak. "But I am intrigued. Olwen smokes cigars, which I found unusual when I first saw her smoking, but I've never heard of a woman pipe smoker before."

"I started when I was in teacher training college," Moira said, as she began to put some tobacco into the bowl of her pipe. "I was a very naive young woman, and I soon developed a crush on my tutor. He was a pipe smoker, and so I started to smoke. I thought my having the same interests as him would make me attractive to him. It didn't, but I found smoking my pipe relaxed me."

"But in those days, women who smoked were either actresses or prostitutes," Moira went on, "and often both roles were seen as not that different. So I only smoked in my room, or when I was alone. It's a habit I've continued for over thirty years."

She slipped the dainty stem in between her lips and sparked her lighter up. I watched in fascination as she puffed her tobacco into life. When she was happy that it was alight to her satisfaction, she put her lighter down and got up to pour the coffee.

She handed me my cup and a glass of brandy, her pipe still clenched in the corner of her mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off her, and as I smiled my thanks, I noticed her eyes widen and her pupils dilate. Then I realised what she was looking at. My cock was sticking up in my trousers, making them look like a miniature version of a circus Big Top!

To her credit, Moira didn't mention my hard-on. She resumed her seat and sipped her brandy.

"I have shocked you," she grinned. "You've gone very quiet."

"I'm sorry," I apologised. "I'm not shocked. I find the sight of you smoking very erotic. Does that shock you?"

Moira puffed on her pipe and considered my reply.

"We all find different things erotic," she said eventually. "I couldn't help but notice that you seemed to be rather excited when I brought you your coffee. So pipe smoking women turn you on, do they?"

It was my turn to blush now.

"Yes, that and cigar smoking women," I admitted. "I also find that I am attracted to older women."

I blushed again.

"Um... 'older' is the wrong word," I stammered. "I meant 'mature', so please don't take offence."

"None taken," Moira smiled through a cloud of pipe smoke. "So, while we're divulging our deepest secrets to one another, do you have any further revelations to make?"

"Ah, fuck it," I thought to myself. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

"I find you incredibly attractive," I said quietly. "I came here tonight hoping to seduce you. Does that offend you?"

"Offend me?" Moira laughed, "of course it doesn't offend me. You mentioned seduction. How far would you go? A kiss? Groping my tits, perhaps? Fingering my pussy?"

She paused, took her pipe out of her mouth and licked the stem in one of the most filthy, hottest gestures I'd ever seen in my life.

"All of those," I admitted, "and if you were agreeable, I'd love to eat you and fuck you too! Oh, and I don't like the term 'pussy'. I prefer 'cunt'. Pussies purr and drink milk!"

To my amazement, Moira lowered her eyes and said in a quiet voice,

"I'd love you to eat my cunt and then fuck me. There might be a problem, though."

"What sort of problem?" I asked, pouring myself another cup of coffee.

"I've never been with a man before," Moira admitted. "I do have a vibrator, and I masturbate regularly. But I need to be be prepared properly before I am wet enough to put my vibrator in me."

"What on earth are you talking about?" I asked. "How can you 'be prepared' if you've never been with anyone? What sort of preparation do you need?"

"I'm fascinated by pain," Moira admitted. "Over the years, I've noticed that if i hurt myself, my pussy... sorry, my cunt gets wet. So now, when I feel that I need to masturbate, I put nipple clamps on my tits, and I do some housework for half an hour or so wearing them. Then I go upstairs and I use my hair brush to spank myself until I'm wet enough to get my vibrator inside me."

She smoked furiously, as if to hide her embarrassment at what she'd just revealed. I couldn't believe my ears. Moira went on,

"I know. I'm a filthy pervert, and if you don't want to stay, I understand perfectly. All I'd ask is that you keep my disgusting needs to yourself. I couldn't bear it if people knew what sort of woman I really am."

I put my coffee cup down and looked at Moira. She blushed again and lowered her eyes.

"Look at me!" I said sternly, and she raised her eyes and looked me straight in the face.

"You're no pervert " I said softly. "You're a woman with specific needs. Those needs just so happen to coincide with certain interests that I have. I would love to use your hairbrush on your arse, put your nipple clamps on, eat your cunt and I certainly want to fuck you. I want you to suck my cock too!"

"Oh God!" Moira moaned, "you don't know how long I've longed for a moment like this. Do you want to do it now? Shall I go and get my hairbrush?"

"No. My pleasure comes before yours," I replied getting to my feet. "Come over here."

I was delighted that Moira obeyed me instantly. I was taller than her anyway, so that when I told her to get on her knees, her face was directly opposite my rampant cock. Her eyes widened and her bottom lip trembled when I popped all the buttons on the fly of my jeans.

"I've got underpants on, so that will make it more difficult," I smiled at her " but difficulties are made to be overcome. Reach in and take my cock out."

Moira's hand was shaking as I felt her tug down on the waistband of my underpants, and when she'd got hold of my cock, she withdrew her hand (still gripping my cock!) from within my jeans. She licked her lips nervously.

"You have just been appointed my cock sucking bitch " I told her. "Whenever I come here again, as soon as I'm in through the front door, I want you on your knees, ready to suck my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Moira replied eagerly. Then she added, "Is 'Sir' your preferred form of address, or should I address you as 'Master' or another form of respect and obedience?"

"Oh I think 'Sir' is appropriate," I grinned. "When I am here, you will answer to 'Cock Sucker' or 'CS' for short. After all, that's what you will be doing."

"Should I begin my cock sucking now, Sir?" asked Moira in a very submissive tone. I was so turned on it was a wonder that I didn't cum on the spot!

I nodded, and Moira opened her mouth and attempted to take the whole of my cock into her mouth in one go. Now I'm sure there are men out there with bigger, thicker cocks than mine, but I'm not small by any means. (If you don't believe me, ask Olwen!)

Moira gagged as my mushroom head banged against the back of her throat. Her eyes filled with tears and a trickle of snot ran out of one nostril. I pulled my cock out immediately, and Moira retched, coughed and looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry, Sir," she said miserably. "I've never touched a cock before, let alone tried to suck one."

"That's perfectly understandable," I replied reasonably. "I should have warned you to take things easy. Only put the mushroom head in your mouth and wrap your lips around it. That's lovely. Good girl. Now use your hand to wank my shaft back and forth. Mmm! Oh yes!"

For a first timer, Moira was doing a wonderful job. Her tongue was swirling all over my mushroom head, and she was gently wanking me off as well.

"If you think you can manage it, slip some more of my shaft in... gently... ah!... oh yes, that's wonderful. Yes, that's ok, you can wank the shaft a bit quicker if you want."

I was on cloud nine. Olwen was a fantastic cock sucker, but Moira wasn't far behind her. I wondered if I should cum in her mouth or pull out and give her a facial. I'd have to make my mind up sooner rather than later, I thought, because I was on the edge already.

"Don't stop what you're doing," I said breathlessly, "but listen to me carefully. I'm going to cum very soon. If you don't want me to cum in your mouth, stop sucking now and I'll pull out and I'll shoot my load on your face and in your hair. Otherwise, carry on as you are, and I'll cum in your mouth. There's no right or wrong to this. I'm going to cum anyway. It's up to you where I deposit my load."

Moira looked up at me, and I felt her swallow a bit more of my cock shaft, and if anything, she began to suck harder. I grinned. This one was a keeper!

"Get ready!" I gasped. "Oh fuck! Here it comes, you cock sucking bitch!"

I erupted into Moira's mouth, and despite a valiant effort to swallow all of my first spurt, some of my cum leaked out of the sides of her mouth.

But Moira didn't stop. Her throat rippled as she gulped and swallowed the next three or four spurts out of my cock. Even when I'd shot my load, she continued to suck on my rapidly shrivelling cock. Eventually, when it was totally flaccid, she opened her mouth, and my cock flopped out.

A thick string of cum ran from one corner of her mouth, and threatened to drip off her chin onto her dress.

"Whoops!" she grinned up at me. "Waste not; want not!"

She used her finger to scoop up the cum and fed herself. I hauled her to her feet and kissed her. Her breath stank of cock and cum, but I was used to kissing Olwen after she'd sucked me off, so that didn't deter me at all. As I kissed her, I could feel Moira's body shaking, and I put my arms around her and pulled her close. When we broke the kiss, she was still trembling.

"That was absolutely fantastic," I said giving her a back rub. "Thank you so much. If that was your first time, you took to it like a duck to water. You're a natural cock sucker!"

Moira looked up at me and burst into tears.

"I did it!" she sobbed. "I sucked a man's cock!"

"Yes you did," I smiled, using my thumb to wipe away her tears. "And a bloody good job you made of it too!"

Moira gave me a watery smile.

"I loved it when you called me your cock sucker," she said, blushing deeply, "but when you said I was a good girl, I felt a lovely sensation in my pus... in my cunt. I want to be your cock sucker, but I want to be a good girl for you too."

"Have you finished with me for tonight?" Moira went on. "I was hoping maybe you'd like to test my ability to take a good spanking."

"I most certainly have not finished with you," I replied, "but I'm going to need twenty minutes or so to recover from the attention your lovely mouth gave my cock. Why don't I help you to clear everything away, and then you can show me where your bedroom is. I'm going to fuck you tonight, Moira. And before that, your arse is going to get some attention from your hairbrush!"

Moira grinned.

"Why don't you sit down and relax?" she said. "It won't take me long to clear the table. I've been washing up as I went along, so there's only a few plates and a couple of dishes and glasses to do. They can go in the dishwasher."

"Take your dress off," I told her. "I want to see you walking back and fore from the kitchen in your bra and panties."

Moira didn't hesitate. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. She stood, blushing, in a matching set of lacy bra and panties, and to my delight, she was also wearing sheer black stockings, with lacy tops, which were held up by a very sexy black suspender belt.

"Very nice," I grunted, feeling my cock beginning to stir at the sight. "Right, hurry up and clear the table. I don't know about you, but it's been too long since I had a fuck!"

Moira giggled.

"I bet you haven't had to wait fifty three years," she said, and she hurried out to the middle room to collect the dirty plates.

When she came back into the front room to collect the coffee cups and the brandy glasses. Moira had taken her bra off. She stood in front of me, and thrust her tits out proudly. They were small, pert and they sat high up on her chest with no hint of sagging.

Moira held out her hand to show me what she had brought in with her. She was holding a pair of spring loaded nipple clamps, which were connected by a long, thin chain.

"Would you like to put these on me, Sir?" she asked. "I want to be well prepared to take my first cock, and I always find wearing clamps on my nipples is a good start to getting my juices flowing.

I took the clamps from her and she bent forward. Gripping her left nipple between my forefinger and thumb, I squeezed it hard, and felt the pink little bud swell. I tugged it out and clamped it.

Moira's eyes widened, and she bit her bottom lip to prevent it trembling. I quickly repeated my actions, this time on her right nipple, and when she stood upright, the chain hung between her two small tits with perfect symmetry. I surveyed my handiwork.

"Very nice," I smiled. "Hurry up and get that dishwasher loaded. I've done your tits, your arse is next in line for some attention!"

Moira gathered up the dirty cups and glasses, and put them on her tray with the cafetiere. She also picked up her pipe and slipped the stem into her mouth. She puffed a couple of times and exhaled the smoke from the corner of her mouth. I watched the whole performance, and I felt my cock begin to thicken I couldn't wait to start playing again!

"Stop teasing me," I growled. "Get those dirty dishes out of here, and don't keep me waiting much longer."

Moira hurried to the kitchen, and I heard the sound of the dishwasher motor starting. She was soon back in the front room, her pipe still in the corner of her mouth. She clenched down on it.

"I'm ready for my spanking, Sir," she said meekly, her pipe waggling as she spoke. I got to my feet, and took her hand in one of mine. With my other hand I reached out and took hold of her pipe, which I put in the ashtray on the coffee table.

"Bedroom," I muttered. "It's hairbrush time!"

Her bedroom was at the back of the house, conveniently next door to the bathroom and toilet. Moira had a large bed, and her pillow cases, sheet and duvet cover were all pristine white.

"I changed the bed linen this morning," she admitted. "I haven't had a gentleman in my home for supper in years, and the last one certainly didn't make it as far as my bedroom! But I put fresh linen on the bed just in case I got lucky!"

I grinned at her and started to unbutton my shirt.

"If you think I'm a 'gentle' man, you're very much mistaken," I said. Get those knickers down, but you can leave the stockings and suspender belt on!"

In no time at all, I was naked, and Moira was wearing nothing except what I'd instructed her to keep on. I appreciated her neatly trimmed cunt hair, which proved that Moira was a natural red head.

I sat on the edge of the bed, appreciating the firmness of the mattress. I hate soft beds.

"Where's your hairbrush?" I asked. Moira moved over to her dressing table and picked up the brush. She came back to the side of the bed and presented it to me as if she was handing over the crown jewels. I hefted it in my hand. The handle fitted perfectly in my grip, and the oval shaped head of the brush shone in the light of the bedside lamp.

I looked up at Moira, and she smiled sweetly at me.

"Shall I bend over the foot of the bed for my spanking, Sir?" she asked.