Following in My Mother's Footsteps Ch. 02

Story Info
Further tales of Rhys, Olwen and their submissive partners.
14.9k words
4.47
5.3k
5
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers

Reading notes: This is a stand-alone story, but I would advise reading Chapter 1 first to get the background of who the main characters are, their relationships, and how they got to the point where this second installment begins. I am particularly indebted to Arking, not only for her very kind comments on the first chapter, but also for the encouragement to take my fictional tale one step further and reveal how young Rhys and his mother Olwen develop their relationships with each other and with Richard, Olwen's cuckold and with Moira, Rhys and Olwen's Head Teacher. As with the first part of this saga (and all my fictional stories) all sex described is consensual, and takes part between adults of eighteen years of age and older. Please consider using the scoring system and leaving a comment when you've read it. All authors need constructive criticism and comment. Thank you.

It was a Friday night, and I was at my mother's house, as usual. I lay beside her, in her big double bed and watched with interest as her husband, Richard, eagerly lapped out all the cum I had just deposited in her cunt. Yes, I know that's not a normal scenario, but neither Olwen and Richard nor I have a normal lifestyle. I should explain that last statement.

I had grown up in a very loving family, and for the first twenty two years of my life, I was led to believe that Olwen was my sister. But when my grandparents, the people I believed to be my mother and father, were killed in a traffic accident, my whole life changed.

I went to university, as planned, got my degree and qualified as a modern languages teacher. Then Olwen, who had taught me at school told me there was a job going in my old school. It was only then that the whole truth came out.

I'd always had the hots for the woman I regarded as my big sister. She smoked cigars, which always gave me a hard on, which I would take care of as soon as I was alone, in the time honoured fashion. But one day, when Olwen and Richard came to my house to congratulate me on getting my teaching qualification, my whole world changed.

We'd had supper and Olwen lit up a cigar. I immediately got a hard on, and Olwen noticed it. In no time at all, she had my cock in her mouth, and she sucked me off, taking all my cum without any fuss at all. Then, to my surprise, she kissed Richard, and spat all my cum into his mouth, and made him swallow it. Then, whilst Richard cleared the table, she took me upstairs and I lost my virginity to my big sister.

Or so I thought. After we'd fucked, and we were both getting our breath back, Richard was cleaning Olwen's cunt, and she casually told me that she wasn't in fact, my sister, but my mother. It was a shock, of course, but as I've already mentioned, I have always had the hots for her. So we've continued to fuck ever since that night.

But only on Friday nights. Having lost my cherry to an older woman, I found that I had a taste for 'mature' sex. Not long after I first fucked Olwen, I found myself having supper with my Head teacher, who had insisted that she show me some gratitude for my giving her a lift to and from school every day.

Miss Moira Owens was regarded by many as an old maid. She was the Head teacher when I was a pupil at the school. She'd never married, and her only passions seemed to be her profession and giving her pupils the best possible start in life. All through my time as a pupil in the school, I fancied my sister (as I thought of her then), and I respected Miss Owens. It was only when I got to know her properly that my respect turned into a feeling of tenderness and, yes, love.

Moira Owens was desperate to experience sex. She was fifty three years old, and had barely been kissed, let alone fucked. But on that night when she invited me for supper, a clumsy attempt on my part to seduce her, resulted in her confessing that she needed to be spanked before she got turned on. She told me she used nipple clamps when she was doing housework, and a hairbrush to spank herself before she got herself off with a dildo. She seemed ashamed of her 'perversions' as she called them, but I soon put her straight on that.

The long and short of it was that I fucked her that night, and several more times over that weekend. We became regular lovers, always on a Saturday and Sunday only. I continued to fuck my mother on a Friday night, and my boss on the rest of the weekend. Olwen knew about Moira, but Moira knew nothing about Olwen and I, other than the fact that we were not sister and brother, but mother and son. We had decided to come clean and tell our colleagues in school, and everyone accepted Olwen's explanation that she had been too ashamed at the time to admit that she was pregnant outside marriage. So one of our secrets was out. We kept the other one, the fact that Olwen and I were fucking one another, to ourselves.

So, back now to that Friday night that I mentioned at the start of this story.

"So when are you going?" I asked, as Richard continued to clean up his Hot Wife. Olwen drew on her cigar, exhaled the smoke through her nostrils and smiled at me.

"School finishes next Friday," she said, "and we'll be on the plane the following day. I was going to ask you if you'd mind driving us to the airport. I know you usually stay over at Moira's place on a Saturday night. Do you think you could spare some time from fucking our Head teacher to do me this little favour?"

"Of course I'll take you," I smiled. "But if you're not going until Saturday, that means that we can still have our regular Friday night sex, does it?"

"No can do, I'm afraid" replied Olwen through a cloud of creamy cigar smoke. "I might be taking the cuckold to a fetish based Caribbean resort, but I'll be fucking my new boyfriend next Friday before we go. I'm meting him for the first time tomorrow. He's replacing Gareth."

I knew what Olwen was referring to. As a Hot Wife, she regularly fucked men other than her cuckold, Richard. As well as me, Olwen had been fucking Gareth, a dentist from the next town to ours. But Gareth had recently met someone who had encouraged him to find God. As a result, he had broken things off with my mother, and was going to marry his new girlfriend.

Olwen had taken the rebuff philosophically.

"Plenty more fish in the sea," she'd remarked as we kissed and cuddled. "And I've got a replacement for Gareth lined up anyway. As I mentioned, I'm seeing him for the first time tomorrow night. Richard's coming with me, just to check him out, and if he passes muster, Richard can fuck off home and wait for me to bring his cream pie home for him! I'll have to tell him tomorrow that we're going on holiday, so he can come round next Friday night for sex before I leave."

I looked at my mother in admiration. She was, to me at least, an incredibly sexy woman, who loved sex and who would do almost anything to ensure that she got what she wanted. She told me that Richard had booked for them to visit the Adult Paradise resort in the West Indies a few weeks previously, and had suggested that I book for myself and Moira. It was a place mainly for swingers, but it catered for all sorts of fetishes, and Olwen was hoping to sample some 'foreign cock' as she put it, before she came home and began to cuckold Richard again, this time with her new lover.

She'd just about finished her cigar, and as she mashed the butt into her ashtray, Richard emerged, red faced and grinning from between her legs.

"So tasty," he said, licking his lips. "Rhys always seems to cum in much greater quantity than your other lovers, my dear."

"It's probably because he's fucking his mother," smiled Olwen, winking at me. "Talking of which, are you ready to go again?"

I looked down at my semi hard cock and considered whether I could get it up again.

"Maybe if Richard gave me a little bit of help?" I said hopefully.

Richard needed no further instructions. He took my limp cock in his mouth and started to suck. My shaft was still coated in a combination of Olwen's cunt juice and my cum, and I knew that Richard the cuckold loved the taste of my cock when it had been in his Hot Wife's cunt. I no time at all, I was hard again, and when I pulled out of his mouth, Olwen's eyes lit up in delight.

"Doggy fashion, I think," she murmured, rolling over and getting onto her knees before shoving her arse up in the air. Richard went back to the cuckold's chair to watch, and I got into position behind my mother. I love fucking her in any position, but doggy was our favourite. I always seemed to be able to go deeper when I fucked her from behind.

I prepared her in my usual way, wiping my mushroom head up and down her cunt slit a few times. Olwen was beautifully wet, and I slid into her easily, with only the slightest of cunt farts. I rested my thighs up against the backs of her legs as she clamped down on my already throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck!" she breathed as I reached around and cupped both of her lovely soft tits in my hands, "I love it when you fuck me from behind, my darling. Your cock fills me up beautifully."

I felt her cunt relax its' grip on my cock shaft, and we were off. Slowly at first, I pulled out almost all the way before gently sliding back in. Olwen had confessed to me that she'd had dozens of lovers since Richard had persuaded her to become a Hot Wife, but she did pelvic floor exercises regularly, I knew, and her cunt was still remarkably tight for a woman who would be fifty years of age in a couple of years.

I felt her clamp down on me again, and I paused whilst Olwen luxuriated in her first orgasm of our second fuck. When she released me, I resumed my fucking, this time a bit quicker and harder. Olwen moaned.

"God, I love this," she said softly. "Mmm! Oh yes! Tug my nipples harder! Oh fuck! I'm going go cum again!"

I continued to fuck her through this second orgasm, and she whimpered with delight. I could feel my balls beginning to signal that I was ready to cum too. I increased my pace, and the bedroom echoed to a combination of sounds.

My balls slapped against Olwen's bum, her moans and gasps alternated with my heavy breathing and then as we both reached our mutual climax, I grunted with pleasure and my mother moaned encouragement.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh fucking hell! Mmm! Yes! Ye-e-e-s! Aargh! Fuck! Keep it there! Oh fuck! Fuck! FFUUCCKK!"

She collapsed face down onto her pillow, and I finished off with a few more thrusts that caused her to squeal with delight. She clamped down on my cock to extract the last drops of cum out of the rapidly shrinking member. I pulled out of her and lay on my back, gasping for air.

Olwen rolled over and kissed me. Our lips met and our mouths opened. We kissed deeply, exchanging breath and saliva, our tongues mingling as we rode out the high that our fucking had taken us to. As we broke our kiss, good old reliable Richard was getting into position to carry out his second clean up job of the night.

The next day, Saturday, followed a well established pattern. I did my weekly shopping at our local supermarket, and got home in plenty of time to begin my weekly task of planning next week's lessons. I finished that task earlier than usual because as it was the last week of term, lessons were not going to be so formal. It gave me chance to turn my thoughts to the rest of the weekend's entertainment.

Picking up the phone, I dialled the familiar number, which was answered almost immediately.

"Good afternoon, Daddy." Moira's lovely soft voice always caused my cock to stir, and she knew that I loved it when she called me 'Daddy'.

"Hi, baby girl," I responded. "Is six o'clock too early?"

"Of course not," she replied, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "I'll be ready and waiting. Supper will be on the table at seven or a quarter past at the latest. The back door will be open, as usual."

This last remark was not a coded reference to anal sex, although I'd been fucking her up the arse for all of the two years that we'd been lovers. Moira lived just off the main road, in the middle of a terrace of houses, and her immediate neighbours on both sides were incredibly nosey.

So I'd started parking my car in a small car park a few streets away, and going into Moira's house via a lane at the back of her property. Her back garden was bordered on both sides by tall hedges, and the nosy neighbours couldn't see anyone coming in through the garden gate. So both Moira and my reputations were safe, which was a good thing, given what we got up to once I was inside the house!

I arrived promptly at six, and made my way down the garden path and into the house via the back kitchen door. I smiled. Moira was in position, on her knees with her tits out for inspection. I moved within reach and she slid the zip on my jeans down and took my cock out. It started to swell immediately, and she licked the mushroom head all over before slipping it into her warm, wet mouth.

I recalled the first time she had ever sucked my cock. She'd never done such a thing before and she attempted to swallow my whole length, which caused her to gag and choke. In the time since then, she had become an accomplished cock sucker, and could now perform deep throat without gagging. She swallowed my cock and used her throat muscles on my sensitive mushroom head. This was how our weekend together always started.

I skull fucked her for a few moments and then withdrew slightly to allow her to use her tongue. She thrust her tits out and I grabbed her nipples and squeezed. Moira had told me that she needed pain to get herself wet, and in the two years that we'd been fucking, she had turned into a real pain slut. I felt her murmur of pleasure through my cock as I squeezed her hard nipples cruelly.

I could feel Moira's breath being exhaled through her nostrils as she continued to suck my cock despite the pain she was feeling in her nipples. She raised her eyes to look at me. Not long after we'd become lovers, she'd confessed that she liked to see my face at the exact moment that I started to cum in her mouth. Such was her skill at cock sucking, that moment was rapidly approaching.

I stopped my back and forth movement, and allowed her to concentrate on extracting my cum out of me with her tongue and her lips. The only sounds in the kitchen were our combined breathing and the occasional slurp.

She smiled at me without breaking the rhythm of her sucking, and I winked at her. I was right on the edge.

"Here it comes!" I muttered and I felt my cock expel the first rope of cum into Moira's mouth, swiftly followed by several more spurts. Moira swallowed them all and continued to suck my cock, even as my hard on subsided. When I pulled my shrivelled member out of her mouth, she stood up and put her arms around my neck. We kissed.

I love the taste of my own cum on Moira's lips and tongue, and her cock breath always excites me too. When I broke off our kiss, I held her at arms length and smiled at her.

"Thank you," I said sincerely. "I love it when you suck my cock."

Moira blushed.

"Thank you for teaching me how to deep throat," she replied. "I love how our weekends together always start with a mouthful of cum. Draining you of your first load straight away means our fucking later on lasts so much longer!"

As usual, Moira had prepared us a delicious supper. We ate it, and fed one another occasionally, sharing a mouthful of wine or a strand of spaghetti á la 'Lady and the Tramp.' I helped Moira clear away and load the dishwasher, and then we retired to the comfy sitting room in her house to have coffee and to watch some porn.

It had been my idea to introduce Moira to some of the more extreme porn channels, to see if there was anything that turned her on and that she would like to try. As a result, we now included watersports, edging and sensory depravation in our play. She sat on my lap and we watched a particularly hot clip of a submissive lesbian being fisted and pissed on before her Mistress took her to a bukkake party where she was used by about a dozen men as target practice whilst they wanked over her and all of them shot their cum until her face and hair resembled a puddle of slime.

"I love it when you cum in my mouth," Moira admitted, blushing furiously. "And I'm not looking for other lovers. But I'd love to be used and humiliated like that in public."

I was rock hard again by this time, so we went upstairs to bed. We undressed one another and got into bed in the sixty nine position. Moira loved oral sex as much as I did and we got down to it straight away.

As I'd cum in her mouth earlier in the evening, I was able to hold off from shooting my load again quite easily. Not so Moira. I lapped at her outer lips, easing my tongue into her soft, wet slit and finding her clit. I could feel her trembling on top of me, and she opened her legs even wider. Her cunt opened like a flower in the sunshine, and I tasted the juices that had started to flow.

As I tongue fucked her, she rode my face and I managed to slip my index finger up her arse. I heard her moan through a mouthful of cock, and she clamped down on my finger. Moira loves all things anal.

She was flowing now, and I lashed her clit with my tongue. She gasped and released my cock from her mouth.

"Oh, yes Rhys," she panted. "Give me more! Please make me cum! Mmmm! Oh that's lovely! Do that again! Yes! Yes! Aargh! YYEESS!!!"

She exploded in my mouth, over my face and in my hair. I was dripping wet. Reluctantly, Moira rolled over, but quickly scrambled round and lay beside me. She kissed my lips and then began to lick my face, very much like a cat cleaning itself. Every now and then, she stopped her licking to kiss me. Her lips and tongue tasted of cunt and her breath stank of it. It was one of the most erotic episodes I could remember since we'd become lovers.

When she was happy that she'd cleaned me up sufficiently, Moira took hold of my cock and climbed aboard me. I took over the holding duties and she slid herself down onto my throbbing member. We both grinned as two became one, joined at the groin.

Moira clenched down on me, as I'd taught her to do. I reached up and thumbed her nipples, which were already as hard as bullets. Her tits are smaller than my mother's, but none the less pleasant to squeeze and suck. I raised my head awkwardly and latched on before Moira leaned forward far enough to allow me to rest my head on the pillow once more. I bit her nipple and felt her cunt clench again as the pain registered in her brain, and she moaned in pleasure.

I dragged my teeth down her hard, rubbery nipple and released it with a plop.

"I've been a naughty girl, Daddy," Moira confessed in her special voice that she used when she needed to be spanked. "I went out shopping this morning and I forgot to put any knickers on. I came home on the bus, and I'm sure the man in the seat next to me could smell my cunt juice. I'd been thinking of your lovely cock, and what it does to me, and my cunt was very wet."

I pushed my hips upward, going even deeper into Moira's cunt. She wobbled a bit and then clenched again.

"Are you going to spank me for being such a shameless slut?" she asked hopefully.

I gripped both of her tits in my two hands and pushed them together before squeezing them hard. Moira smiled and her bottom lip trembled.

"Yes I am," I replied. "You know it's not ladylike to go out without underwear. What if you'd had an accident and been taken to hospital? Everybody in this town knows you. You've taught half of them! How would you like it if they knew that prim and proper Miss Owens is really a cock hungry slut?"

"I'd love it," she answered back. "The more we see of each other, the more you teach me about sex, the more I want to shout from the rooftops that Rhys Roberts is my lover, my Master and my Daddy. I know we can't be seen together in public, other than in a school situation, but the truth is, we are both adults. Why can't you and I go out together in public, and show the world that we're together?"

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
492 Followers