Following in My Mother's Footsteps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is all new to me," she admitted. "How are you both going to fit in me together?"

"Don't worry, we'll manage," smiled Olwen. "You've been fucked up the arse before now, haven't you?"

"Oh yes, of course," replied Moira proudly. "Rhys took my anal cherry not long after he'd first fucked me."

I watched in fascination as she got on the bed and climbed aboard me. Moira held my cock steady and slowly sank down onto it. The heat radiating out from her wet cunt enveloped my cock, and we both sighed with pleasure.

I looked at Olwen.

"Lube?" I asked. My mother shook her head. She got on the bed carefully, her cock waggling suggestively.

"Suck my cock, bitch," she ordered softly, and Moira did as she was told.

Olwen held Moira's head and skull fucked her for a few moments. I'd trained Moira in the art of deep throat, and she was able to swallow my cock without any bother these days. But Olwen's strap-on cock was a different prospect. Soon, Moira was gagging as my mother forced her artificial cock deeper and deeper.

When she pulled out of Moira'mouth, her cock was dripping with drool, and Moira's eyes and nose were streaming.

"I told you that I wouldn't need lube," she grinned, shuffling carefully on the bed until she was positioned behind Moira. Olwen knelt down, and I felt her pulling Moira's arse cheeks apart.

"I do love anal sex," she muttered, and I felt Moira tense up as Olwen lined her strap-on up against her tight pucker. "Don't forget to breathe, Moira," she continued. "It won't stop the initial sting, but it'll help make you less tense. Here it comes!"

To my amazement, I felt Olwen's cock as it forced its' way up Moira's arse. My mother's "Mmm" of pleasure was accompanied by Moira's equally happy "Aah! Fuck! That's tight!"

Olwen pushed Moira onto my chest, her pert tits squashed beautifully against me. She leaned over Moira and kissed me. As usual, I was thrilled by her familiar taste, and the scent of the cigar smoke that perfumed her hair.

I thrust my hips upwards, drawing another moan of pleasure from Moira. We broke off our kiss and I looked quizzically at my mother.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Roll onto your side," she instructed, and I did as I was told. Moira was now also on her side, and she raised her leg slightly.

"That's better," muttered my mother, beginning to thrust in and out of my girlfriend's arse. I could feel her strap-on through the thin wall that separated Moira's arse canal from her cunt. It was a delicious feeling.

"Are you just going to lie there?" asked Olwen. "Get on with it, Rhys. Fuck the bitch!"

Once again, I did as I was told, with the added bonus that now I had two women to kiss. I alternated between them, tongue fucking first Olwen, then swapping over to thrust my tongue down Moira's throat. It occurred to me that I wasn't going to be able to last long, given the extra stimulation I was receiving from Olwen's strap-on.

Moira, meanwhile was in her seventh heaven, judging from the mewling sounds she was making, and the quantity of cunt juice that was flowing out of her.

"Oh, gawd," she moaned, her eyes rolling in her head, "please don't stop! I love this! Harder, please. Yes! Just like that Rhys. Oh my! I think I'm going to cum. Yes! YES!! FUCKKKK! Y-EEE-SSSS!!"

It was as if Moira was pissing herself. I felt her cunt go into a sort of spasm, and her cunt cum bucketed out of her. No sooner had she started, than Olwen followed suite. She grunted with pleasure and let go. Another deluge ensued, and my thighs and the bed linen underneath me were drenched in thick, pungent cunt juice.

It was too much for me. I couldn't hold back, and I felt my balls contract, and then I blew.

I'd never cum so hard, and with such volume in all my life. As I pumped my cum into Moira's sopping cunt, images of the first time I'd fucked her flashed through my brain, coupled with the memory of Olwen and my first ever fuck. I continued to unload my cum into Moira, and the three of us held onto one another as our passion reached a hot, wet, sticky climax.

We lay there, all three of us gasping for breath and enjoying the post orgasmic high that we were all experiencing. Eventually, I felt Olwen begin to pull out of Moira's arse.

"Get over here, cucky," she muttered. "It's clean up time, and boy, is there some cleaning up to do."

Incredibly, despite having emptied my balls into Moira, I was still as hard as I could remember ever being. As I attempted to pull out of her, I felt Moira clamp down on my shaft.

"Don't leave me," she smiled shyly. "Let Olwen's cuckold clean her up first. Then when he's eating his cream pie, I want to clean you up. I love the taste of myself on your cock, especially when you're covered in cum too."

I kissed her and we watched as Richard took Olwen's strap-on in his mouth and began to suck it clean. When he had finished, she slipped the harness off and he dived in between her legs and began to lap up her cunt cream. Olwen shuddered in delight and winked at Moira.

"Your turn next, sweetie," she said, "although I don't mind admitting that I wouldn't mind going down on you myself and cleaning you up."

Moira blushed.

"I would love you to fuck me, Olwen," she admitted. "Shall we get it on later? I'm sure Rhys would enjoy seeing his mother fuck his girlfriend!"

Olwen nodded enthusiastically, and groaned as Richard's experienced tongue began to lash her clit.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, "a fortnight of this! I'll need a holiday to get over this holiday before we go back to school!"

Eventually, Richard emerged from between his Hot Wife's legs, his face red and sweaty. He licked his lips appreciatively.

"Are you still balls deep in her?" Olwen said in an incredulous voice. "Fucking hell, Rhys, you're some sort of freak! How the hell can you still be hard after all that?"

"I don't know, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" I drawled with a grin as I quoted Rhett Butler's famous reply. I reluctantly pulled out of Moira with a squelching sound, and her cunt, which was brimful of cum immediately began to leak.

"Get down there, cucky," Olwen said sternly. "Don't you dare let any of of Rhys's cum go to waste!"

Moira gave a hum of pleasure as Richard went down on her and attached his mouth to her cunt like a limpet on a ship's hull. Olwen got up and winked at me.

"I'll be right back," she promised. "I need a cigar after all that. Don't go away. I sense we all could do with another round of that. And I want to be in the middle this time. It's been too long since I had your cock up my arse!"

She walked out naked onto the patio, oblivious to the fact that her body bore the signs that she'd recently been fucking. Her nipples were still as hard as bullets and her tits and her throat still bore the flush that she always got when she'd had an orgasm. I loved my mother and her 'fuck 'em all' attitude.

Then I felt my cock being swallowed by Moira's eager mouth, and I turned my attention back to what was going on in our bedroom.

Richard was snuffling around between Moira's thighs, lapping up all that I had recently deposited in her cunt. As Moira took me in her mouth, I could feel her trembling with excitement as Richard's experienced tongue began to take her back up towards the summit of Mount Orgasm.

She swallowed me with her usual mixture of confidence and care. I felt her throat tighten around my mushroom head and I held her head steady. She began to bob up and down on my cock, savouring the cocktail of cum and her own cunt cream that she loved so much.

We continued in this vein for a few minutes. Moira sucked my cock beautifully, and Richard continued to eat my cum out of her cunt, which was how Olwen discovered us when she returned to our apartment. She was smoking a huge Cuban cigar in a short, stubby cigar holder, which was clamped into the corner of her mouth. She smoked and watched, removing her cigar holder to remark,

"When Rhys cums in your mouth, Moira, don't swallow it all. I want a cum flavoured kiss. I hope you don't mind the taste of cigar smoke?"

Moira had been brought up properly. She didn't speak with her mouth full, so she gave Olwen a double thumbs up sign to show that she understood what was required of her. Thanks to her excellent technique, my mother didn't have long to wait.

I felt the familiar twitching in my balls and I shot my second load of cum into Moira's mouth. She swallowed the first jet and then let my subsequent spurts fill her mouth. Carefully releasing my rapidly shrinking cock, she turned to Olwen with a grin.

Olwen slipped the cigar holder out of her mouth and the two women kissed. As I watched them snowballing my cum between their two open mouths, I felt my cock starting to twitch again. I wondered if I could manage another round of fucking.

I signalled to Richard, and pointed to my cock. He needed no further encouragement, and once again I found myself, or rather I found my cock, in a warm, wet mouth. Immediately I began to get hard again.

Richard got me rock hard in no time at all. Moira and Olwen watched in amusement as I began to skull fuck him.

"Why don't you do that outside?" Olwen said with a wicked grin. "I've been meaning to put him to the cock on this holiday. Maybe you'd like to fuck him too? He's used to being pegged, but he's never had a man's cock up his arse."

"Oh Daddy, what a deliciously filthy idea!" squealed Moira. "If you fuck the cuckold, can I clean your cock up when you've finished? Is that alright, Olwen?"

Olwen winked at her.

"What a dirty bitch you are!" she smiled. "How the hell I'm going to work with you after this holiday, fuck knows! Of course you can suck Rhys's cock. And if you're a very good girl, you can eat the cream pie he leaves up Richard's arse too!"

Moira gave another squeal of delight and clapped her hands delightedly.

"Come on then," she urged, getting to her feet and pulling Olwen upright too. "What are we all waiting for?"

As we all made our way to the spot where we'd been previously, we passed Hilary, the lady Moira and I had sat next to on the plane. She looked up as we passed and winked at us before lowering her head back down between the legs of a very well built gentleman. She swallowed his cock like a pro, and the young man who was fucking her from behind grinned.

"Hilary loves a good spit roasting," he said, pumping his cock in and out of her as he spoke. "We meet her every year about this time. When my father's cum in her mouth, and I've shot my load up her ass, we'll turn and turn about. We Texans can keep going forever! It's no wonder you Brits keep coming back here year after year. Your women get properly fucked at Adult Paradise!"

"Ignore him," hissed Olwen, as she saw both Moira and I open our mouths to reply. "Everything might be bigger in Texas, but at least we know the difference between an ass and an arse! And those two are definitely a pair of arseholes!"

We settled down in the semi shade.

"How do you want to do this, Olwen?" I asked. "Are you and Moira going to join in?"

My mother shook her head.

"I want to watch my son take my cuckold's anal cherry," she replied. Moira and I can cuddle and maybe finger one another whilst you fuck him. Oh, fucking hell! I've left my cigars and my holder in the apartment!"

"I'll go," said Moira, getting to her feet. "I won't be long. Just don't start without me, Daddy!"

Olwen and I grinned as she hurried away to get Olwen's cigar and holder.

"She's a keeper," Olwen said to me. "I hope we can all continue to play together when we get home?"

"Of course we will, "I replied sincerely. "I love fucking you both. I'm not about to give that up!"

Moira returned with Olwen's cigar case and her holder. She'd obviously been back to our apartment too, because she had her lady pipe with her. Olwen's face was a picture when she saw Moira with the dainty, long stemmed pipe between her lips.

"How long have you been smoking a pipe?" she asked incredulously. "I know Rhys has a smoking fetish, just like Richard. You must love him very much to have started smoking to please him."

"I've smoked a pipe ever since my university days," Moira replied, blowing creamy smoke rings into the air. "I only used to smoke at home, and the night that Rhys and I became lovers, I lit up after Rhys admitted that he loved watching you smoke your cigars. So although I love that my Daddy likes to watch me smoke, I didn't start just to please him. I love my pipe, just like you love your cigars."

Olwen chose a cigar and slid it into her holder. She borrowed Moira's lighter and lit up.

"There," she said through a cloud of creamy cigar smoke, "we're all set! Cucky, get fluffing! Moira and I want to watch you getting fucked!"

I lay down on the sun lounger and Richard took my cock in his hand. He gently peeled back my foreskin and kissed my mushroom head. Then he sucked my whole length into his mouth, and I started to get hard. I winked at Olwen and Moira, who were gazing, fascinated at what was going on.

"Don't cum in his mouth, Daddy," Moira said with a giggle. "I want an arse flavoured cream pie later on!"

I was ready. I pushed Richard away and nodded to the sunlounger. He knelt on it, with his arse in the air.

"Are you alright with this, Richard?" I asked, getting into position behind him.

"Yes, of course," he replied. "Olwen promised me that she'd put me to the cock this holiday. I just didn't know that it would be her son who gets to fuck me! And in public too! Please put it in me, Rhys. I've had plenty of strap on cocks up my arse. It'll be a change to have a real man up there this time!"

I pushed against his star shaped pucker and, as he had already said, due to years of being pegged by Olwen, my cock slid easily into his arse. It certainly felt different to being in my mother or Moira's cunt. Despite years of pegging, Richard's arse was beautifully tight. I began to fuck him.

"Fuck! That's a sight I never thought I'd see," murmured Olwen. "My son fucking my husband!"

Moira giggled.

"And that's a statement I never thought I'd hear," she said. "I wonder what the staff and the governors would say if they could see the three of us now? You and I naked and watching Rhys buggering your cuckold! I reckon they'd be astonished."

"You don't say," replied Olwen sarcastically, "well let's give them something to really shock them then."

She turned to Moira and kissed her. When they both came up for air, my mother's eyes were sparkling.

"You taste delicious," she smiled. "I think that I might have to get one of those beautiful pipes. I wonder if I dare smoke it in the staff room?"

Moira laughed.

"We are really going to have to be very circumspect when we get back to school," she said seriously. "I know I wanted to be outed on this trip, but I never realised that I'd be outing myself to my head teacher!"

I was almost done. Richard's arse was being well fucked and Olwen pointed out that he was leaking through his cock lock.

"Are you going to cum, cucky?" she asked, and Richard shook his head.

"I don't think so," he replied. "It's a very different sensation to being pegged. Rhys's cock is really filling me up and stretching me."

"You don't have to remind me," laughed Olwen just as Moira remarked, "Tell me about it!"

My two lovers burst into laughter and kissed one another again. That was enough for me. With a groan of pleasure, I unloaded my cum up Richard's arse. I continued to fuck him until my balls were drained, and then I pulled out of him, causing him to whimper as I did so.

Moira was on me like a flash. She puffed on her pipe and blew a stream of cooling smoke over my rapidly shrinking cock. Then she took it in her mouth and started to suck it clean.

"Mmmm!" she murmured as she worked her tongue around my very sensitive mushroom head.

When she released me a few moments later, she licked her lips and blew me a kiss.

Richard's arsehole was still gaping, and Olwen had taken the opportunity to slide a couple of fingers into him and was now stimulating his prostate. A few seconds later, Richard gasped and began to ooze.

We all watched, fascinated, as his cum began to flow out of him. It pooled on the sun lounger as Olwen's fingers continued to work their magic. Ten minutes or do later, the flow dried up, and Richard had been milked to completion. He looked at his Hot Wife gratefully.

"Thank you, dear, and thank you too Rhys. I didn't expect to be milked and fucked today."

"You're on holiday," replied Olwen dryly. "You deserve a treat every now and then."

During the course of the next fortnight, we all four of us experienced treats on a daily basis. My libido had never been so high, and I fucked Olwen and Moira at least twice each every day.

They got it on together on a regular basis too. I knew that my mother was bi-sexual, but to see Moira eating Olwen's cunt was always a turn on, guaranteed to get me hard again. Richard had never had such a ready supply of cream pie!

And then, sadly, it was time to go home. We spent our last day wandering around the resort, thanking the staff for their service and saying goodbye to our fellow fetish lovers.

On an impulse, I popped into the very well equipped shop in the hotel foyer and I was delighted to see that they sold beautiful collars, all of which contained a variety of different legends. I bought a lovely black leather one for Moira. It had the word 'Owned' on it. When i gave it to her, she burst into tears and made me put it on her straightaway.

"I'm never taking this off," he declared. "I'm properly Daddy owned now, and I don't care who knows it!"

Olwen looked at me and winked.

"I think you're going to have to make an honest women out of her," she joked. "Richard is my cuckold, Moira can be your cuckqueen!"

She disappeared, leaving me open mouthed at the thought of asking Moira to marry me. When I next saw her, Richard was in tow and he was wearing a similar collar to Moira's. On examination, I learned that his collar read 'Sissy cuckold slut.' He seemed as proud of his new collar as Moira was of hers.

All too soon, the new school term began. As usual, the first two days of the new term were designated as Teacher Training days, which meant that all the staff were present, but the pupils were still on holiday.

These days were intended to allow the staff to prepare resources and plan their teaching timetables ready for the forthcoming term. We usually met all together on the first morning, to receive any updates or news that Moira, as the headteacher, thought relevant. That Monday morning was no exception.

"Good morning everyone," she smiled, looking round the crowded staff room. "Welcome back. I hope you all had a great summer break."

"You obviously did, Moira," replied Hilda, one of our colleagues. "You've got a fabulous sun tan, and you look totally relaxed!"

Moira blushed, something that I found so endearing. Under her smart gleaming white blouse, I knew she had her collar on, and I felt my cock beginning to stir. Olwen, who was sitting next to me, nudged me and whispered, "Here it comes,"

"Thanks, Hilda," replied Moira. "I am feeling much better after my summer holiday. That gives me an ideal opportunity to tell you my news. I am getting married!"

The staff room erupted in applause and cries of 'Congratulations.'

"Who is the lucky man?" demanded Hilda, and Beryl, another of our colleagues burst out with,

"Why does it have to be a man?" (Beryl was a lesbian, married to Geraldine, who taught at another school in our town.)

Moira blushed again.

"I know you and Geraldine are very happy, Beryl," she said, "but I am going to be marrying the man of my dreams."

She stretched out her hand and pulled me to my feet. This time it was my turn to blush.