Following in My Mother's Footsteps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Moira in astonishment. She'd always been terrified of anyone knowing about her 'disgusting needs' as she'd once called them a few years ago, just before I spanked her and then fucked her for the first time.

To my amazement, I felt my cock start to shrivel, and it slipped out of Moira and nestled pathetically between my thighs. Tears sprang into Moira's eyes.

"I've ruined everything," she wailed. "I knew the time would come when you saw me for what I really am. A frustrated old maid, who smokes a pipe, uses her vibrator too much, and has filthy, perverted ideas of what makes her happy. I'm disgusting!"

She rolled off me and turned her back to me, crying bitterly. I put my arm out to turn her round, but she shook me off.

"Don't touch me!" she sobbed. "Just go and leave me to my dirty, perverted self. I don't know what made me think you could ever find me attractive enough to be seen in public with you!"

I sat up in bed, an idea forming in my head. It took a couple of minutes for me to think it through properly, but, having got a few details straight in my mind, I couldn't see any real difficulties. I stood up and looked at the prone, still sobbing form of Moira, curled up into a foetal position on her side of the bed.

"Stop that crying," I said harshly. "I'm going downstairs for a minute. I need to make a phone call. When I come back, I expect go see you dry eyed and ready to be fucked. Do I make myself clear?

Moira sniffed noisily, and nodded her head.

"I can't hear you " I said in the same harsh tone. "I said, 'Do I make myself clear?' Did you hear me?"

"Yes, Rhys, I heard you," she replied softly "but you don't have to stay if you don't want to. We've had some good times, but the last thing I want from you is your pity. If you want to end this now, please say so. We can still be friends, I hope?"

I smiled to myself. I'd used those exact same words in Moira's kitchen a few years ago when my first, clumsy attempt to seduce her had gone so badly wrong.

"We're more than just friends " I said in a quieter, kinder voice. "Now do as I say. Go and wash all that disgusting snot off your face, and get yourself back to bed by the time I come back upstairs. I won't be long."

Moira sat up and smiled weakly at me. Her eyes were red and puffy and her nose was running. She sniffed noisily again and tried a smile.

"If you're sure " she began and I winked at her and went downstairs.

I was longer downstairs than I anticipated, but when I returned to the bedroom, Moira was sitting up in bed, looking anxious.

"You've been a long time," she said. "I thought perhaps you weren't coming back."

"What? And miss a night of fabulous sex with the woman of my dreams?" I replied with a smile. "Here," I continued, handing over her pipe and tobacco pouch, "get that lit up. I know you don't normally smoke in bed, but I have something to tell you, and I love watching you smoke, so come on, get it going and I'll tell you a little story."

Moira stuffed the dainty bowl of her long stemmed pipe and put the delicate stem between her lips. She sparked up her lighter and set fire to the tobacco. When she had it going to her satisfaction, she tamped the tobacco down and put her lighter back in her pouch, which she placed on her bedside table. She smoked serenely.

"Well?" she said through a cloud of aromatic pipe smoke, "I'm sitting comfortably. You can begin."

I sat on the bed and took her hand.

"How long have we been together?" I began, "two years? And in that time, who have you told that you have a lover?"

"No one," Moira replied. "It's not that I'm ashamed of you, Rhys. In fact, the opposite is true. It's just that I'm so much older than you. People round here know me as a spinster, only really married to her job. I don't know what they'd say if they found out about you."

"I really don't give a flying fuck about public opinion," I said with a smile. "We're two consenting adults, and we are not breaking any laws. I want people to know about us, but I wasn't sure how you'd react. So I'm going to break you in gently."

"What do you mean?" asked Moira anxiously. "Oh Rhys! Who have you told about us?"

"A lady by the name of Gillian," I replied, and when I saw Moira open her mouth, presumably to ask "Who the hell is Gillian?", I carried on talking.

"I don't know her surname," I confessed, "but I do know that she's the manager of Far Away Travel Company. Someone I know has booked a fantasy holiday at a very special resort in the Caribbean. That phone call I've just made was to confirm our seats on the plane a week tomorrow. We're going on holiday together, Moira, and I'm going to show you off to everyone as my girlfriend and my lover!"

Moira looked at me suspiciously.

"How come a travel agency is open at gone nine o'clock on a Saturday night?" she asked cautiously.

"It isn't," I replied with a grin. "I booked this holiday earlier this afternoon. That phone call I just made was to book two taxis to take us to the airport."

"Two taxis?" she echoed. "I thought you said we were going together?"

"We are," I replied, "but I was thinking of your reputation. How would it look if I turned up here in a taxi, and we travelled to the airport together? Tongues would wag. This way, we both arrive separately, and we hook up in the departure lounge where there will be hundreds of people too excited to notice us, because they'll be going on their holidays too!"

I looked at her and winked.

"I hope your passport's up to date?"

Moira beamed.

"Oh, Rhys," she said, putting her pipe down carefully on her bedside table, "I'm so sorry for being such a stupid woman. I didn't mean any of those horrible things I said earlier. I love being with you. Can you forget the last hour or so, and come back to bed? I want to show you what I think of being 'outed' by you, you gorgeous man!"

As I climbed into bed beside her, I didn't feel at all guilty about not telling Moira about the second phone call I'd made whilst I was downstairs. Olwen, my mother was out on a date with a new boyfriend, but her cuckold, Richard, was still at home. I'd told him what I'd done, and made him promise to tell his Hot Wife that her son and her Head Teacher would be arriving at Adult Paradise the day after their own arrival.

Richard promised to tell Olwen as soon as she got back from her date, and we ended our telephone conversation, and I went back upstairs to break the news to Moira.

"You're my beautiful boy," Moira said softly as I snuggled down next to her. She kissed me and shoved her smokey tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it, loving the combination of tastes that I was experiencing. Moira broke off the kiss and looked up at me.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," she begged. "Your baby girl needs your lovely cock in her again so badly. Fill me up with your delicious cum."

How could I refuse such a tempting offer? I used my knee to spread Moira's legs and my cock nestled up against her cunt. It was rock hard again, and this time I was determined to fuck Moira properly.

"Put it in," she whispered. "I'm gagging to be fucked!"

Slowly and gently, I eased my way past her lovely plump outer lips and sank my cock into her warm, wet cunt. We both murmured in pleasure, and Moira immediately clamped down on my hard shaft. I began to saw in and out of her gently, and we kissed.

Despite the fact that she was dripping wet, Moira's cunt was still deliciously tight, and when she clamped down on me, the sensation was fantastic. Added to this, as I pulled out of her and then paused before drilling my cock back in, Moira began to lift herself up slightly and bucking her hips forward to meet me. We established a rhythm and the room was filled with our gasps of pleasure, mixed with the sound of two sets of adult flesh slapping against each other.

At some point, I slid my index finger up Moira's arse, which caused her to howl with pleasure. I tried finger fucking her back door, but she clenched her bum cheeks together, trapping my digit inside her arse. So I concentrated on fucking her cunt, hard, fast and deep and I felt her squirt just as I began my glory strokes.

She clung onto me all through her orgasm, whimpering and mewling as the sensation all but overpowered her. Then it was my turn. I felt my balls tighten, and seconds later I shot a load of cum into Moira.

She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in deeper and doing her best to squeeze my throbbing cock with her cunt muscles. I shot three or four more spurts into her, and she came again, and we held one another and gradually slowed down until I stopped fucking her and merely lay on top, gasping for breath.

I could feel her heart beat against my chest as we both lay still, recovering our breath. Moira giggled as my exhausted cock, which was now soft and useless, slid out of her and nestled between her still open thighs.

"Thank you, Rhys," she whispered before kissing me tenderly. "You make an old lady very happy indeed."

"Not old," I corrected her, "mature is the way I think of you."

She smiled and kissed me again.

"Would you mind?" she asked, smiling mischievously, "pulling your finger out and getting off me? I need to pee."

I rolled off her and watched as she slid elegantly out of bed. She turned to face me, her dainty tits with their still rock hard nipples flushed from our recent exertions.

"Do you want anything from the bathroom?" she asked.

"Only you back in bed with me when you've finished your pee " I replied. "I think I might be able to manage a repeat performance if we cuddle for twenty minutes or so."

Moira winked at me and picked up her pipe.

"This might help," she said grinning and slipping the dainty stem between her lips. She puffed a couple of times, and revived the smouldering tobacco before exhaling the smoke through her nostrils.The cunning minx knew my passion for seeing her smoke, and I smiled as I felt my cock beginning to stir. I blew her a kiss.

When I picked Moira up the following Monday morning to go to school for the last week of term, she got into my car and waited until we were moving again before she turned to me and asked,

"Is everything alright for our holiday? What do I need to do before next week?"

"Nothing," I replied. "I've had an email confirming our seats on the plane, and another one confirming our reservations at the Adult Paradise resort."

"Actually," I continued, "there is something you can do before we go."

Moira looked at me expectantly.

"Make sure you pack your sexiest, most revealing clothes," I grinned. "The place is reputed to have very few inhibitions, and I intend showing you off as my beautiful girlfriend to everybody else on holiday there!"

Moira blushed.

"I can't wait," she said in an excited voice, "I wish we were on our way to the airport right now. Oh Rhys, you don't know how much I've loved these past couple of years. You're right about what you said last Saturday night."

I looked at her and frowned.

"What did I say?" I asked.

"That we are two consenting adults," she replied, "who are not breaking any laws. I am so proud to be with you, and I want the whole world to know that we are a couple. You can start by outing me to strangers in the Caribbean, but when we come back home, I'd like us to go out on dates in public. Do you think we can do that?"

"Oh, I think it just might be possible," I grinned. A thought crossed my mind that my ultimate ambition was to take Moira to a very discrete club in the next town that I knew Olwen and Richard went to. But I kept that thought to myself... for the moment!

The last week of a school term is always a mixture of last minute panic to get things done combined with a feeling of 'cabin fever' which affects almost everybody waiting for the holidays to start. Both staff and pupils, free from formal lessons, adopt a more 'laissez faire' attitude, but Moira, Olwen and I were even worse this year. The week dragged by, and at some point Moira managed to get me alone to tell me that she wouldn't be available for our usual Saturday night fuck fest.

"I'm going to be busy packing," she told me, "and thinking of you and your beautiful cock, and what it will be doing to me in the Caribbean. I want to be so ready for you next Sunday, and I'm going to abstain from getting myself off from now until you do it for me on some sun kissed beach!"

I grinned.

"In that case, I'll refrain from wanking and thinking about you as I cum," I replied. "The taxi is booked for ten o'clock on Sunday morning. I'll see you in the airport!"

Going a whole week without any form of sexual release was bloody hard going. My balls swelled and ached, and I wondered how the hell Richard managed. As a submissive cuckold, I knew his kinks were very different to mine, but as I tried to get to sleep that Saturday night, my cock was hard and leaking pre cum, and I longed for the morrow when I could once again slide my cock into Moira's warm, wet cunt and relieve the pressure on my poor aching balls.

I saw her as soon as I entered the airport, which was a miracle in itself, given the number of people who were milling around. She was wearing an orange summer dress, which showed her slim figure off to perfection. I was about to go over and greet her when a couple with a teenage boy went up to her and started to talk to her. I recognised the youngster as a pupil in our school, and so I sauntered past them, ignoring the small group.

"Oh look, it's Mr. Roberts," I heard the woman say. "Everybody from school seems to be getting away on holiday today!"

I stopped and turned and smiled.

"Good morning, Miss Owens. Good morning, Matthew," I said. "I turned to the young boy' parents and introduced myself.

"Rhys Roberts," I began, "I teach Matthew French."

"We're off to the south of France," smiled the woman, whom I took to be Matthew's mother. "He can practice his French there. Where are you off to, Mr Roberts?"

"I'm going to an island in the Caribbean," I replied vaguely, and Matthew grinned.

"That's where Miss Owens is going," he said suggestively. "Are you going on holiday together?"

I hesitated, but Moira didn't.

"The Caribbean is a very large area, Matthew," she replied, "but I'm sure if Mr. Roberts and I bump into one another out there, we'll have some time together, probably discussing lesson plans and teaching methods ready for next year."

I looked at her in amazement, and everybody laughed.

"You don't want to be doing that," Matthew's father said. "You both work very hard, I know. Enjoy your holiday. School will soon come round again. Now I'm sorry, but we must dash. We haven't even checked in yet!"

They hurried away, and I turned to face Moira.

"Lesson plans and teaching methods?" I said incredulously.

"You're still teaching me in the art of fucking," she murmured softly, "and I want to know your plans for how, when, where and how often you're going to fuck me."

We managed to get through security without further mishaps, and after a short wait in the departure lounge, we found ourselves on board the plane that was to take us to our destination.

I'd already explained to Moira that I'd booked us on the flight separately, in case there was a familiar face or two on the plane. This meant that we were not sitting together, but I noticed that there was a spare seat next to her when I got up to go to the toilet. On my way back to my seat, I asked one of the cabin crew if I might change seats, and when she had accompanied me back to where Moira was sitting, and asked her if she had any objections to my sitting next to her, she allowed me to change places when Moira smiled and said that she didn't mind at all.

"What a lovely coincidence " said the middle aged lady who was sitting on the other side of Moira, next to the window. "Now wouldn't it be fun if the pair of you were staying at the same hotel?"

"Oh, we're not staying at a hotel," Moira answered, blushing furiously. "We've booked into the Adult Paradise resort. I persuaded my boyfriend here that we need to show people that we are together, and this will be the first time that we will be seen as a couple in public."

I was so proud of Moira at that moment. She was determined to out herself, and when our new companion admitted that she too was going to the same destination, we found ourselves chatting like old friends.

It turned out that Hilary had been going to Adult Paradise for about six years.

"I love it there," she smiled. "I get enough cock in a fortnight to keep me happy for a while, and as soon as I get back home, I book next year's trip. I love it there. Maybe we'll bump into one another?" she continued hopefully, and I thought that I caught her looking not only at my cock, but also at Moira's pert tits too.

I smiled politely, but I didn't say anything. I was indeed planning to introduce Moira to threesomes, but my mother, Olwen, was going to be the third party, if I had any say in the matter!

When we landed and were waiting for our cases to arrive from the plane, Moira and I stood around in the blessed air conditioned arrivals lounge. We were both anxious to get to our destination and get our clothes off. Moira excused herself to go to the toilet, and I whispered in her ear,

"No touching yourself mind, and leave your knickers off when you've finished!"

She winked at me.

"What knickers?" she asked cheekily. "I'm not wearing any!"

I took the opportunity of her absence to text my mother.

'We've landed,' I typed. 'Should be with you in a couple of hours. Keep a look out for us and give us some time to settle in before we just happen to bump into one another. Moira needs to be let into our secret gently.'

'No probs,' came back the immediate reply. 'I can't wait to have you. I'll let you decide when the time is right for us to meet. Are you sure Moira is going to be ok with all this deception?'

I spotted Moira making her way back from the toilet, so I just sent Olwen an emoji of a thumbs up and quickly typed 'Got to go' and put my phone away.

"Everything alright?" I asked Moira, as she came up to me and put her arm around my waist.

"No," she mock pouted. "I'm gagging for your cock. My cunt is dripping."

"Wasn't there any paper in the toilet?" I grinned.

Moira blushed.

"Yes, of course there was, silly," she replied. "It's just that when I wiped, the temptation to stick a couple of fingers in afterwards and give my clit some attention was so strong."

"I didn't, of course," she continued quickly. "Daddy told me not to touch myself in that way, and I always obey Daddy, otherwise I have to go over his knee for a spanking!"

I winked at her.

"You're going to get one of those as soon as we arrive anyway," I promised her. "Then I'm going to take you out to the pool or to the beach for everybody to see your recently spanked arse!"

"Oh, God!" Moira moaned softly as the conveyer belt started up and the first cases appeared, "I can feel my cunt juice running down my leg!"

We collected our cases and then showed our passports to the immigration officer on duty. She gave them a cursory glance and handed them back to us with a beautiful white toothed smile.

"Welcome to the Caribbean," she said in a gorgeous lilting accent. "Have a nice trip!"

We stopped at the tourist information booth to ask for the best way to get to the Adult Paradise resort. Another smiling local directed us to the correct bus stop, adding "Fust time there?"

When we admitted that it was indeed our first time, she grinned.

"You folks is gonna have the time of yo' lives," she drawled. "Me cousin, Ananya, she work there. If you see her, tell her Aneeta send her love. You have a great day now, you hear?"

We found the bus stop with no problem, and yet another beaming local helped us load our suitcases on board. I gave her our transfer coupons, and she grinned and slapped me delightedly on the shoulder.