Following in My Mother's Footsteps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo' and yuh chick wearin' too much clothes, man!" she chuckled. "Ah bet yuh both can't wait to git necked! Git aboard now, and we'll be on our way damn quick!"

We did as we were told, and to the accompaniment of some blaring reggae music from the bus radio, we were driven at breakneck speed to our destination, arriving about an hour and a quarter later, hot, sweaty and thoroughly excited.

Booking in was both easy and quick. We were given keys to our apartment, and a very well built young man carried both our cases over to the ground floor pool side accommodation. He let us in and gave us a quick tour of the facilities, finishing off by opening the french doors which led from the lounge area onto the poolside.

"Anythin' yuh need, just ax at reception," he smiled, and he left us alone to settle in.

"Rhys, it's perfect," squealed Moira, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me. I kissed her back and our tongues wrestled for space in each other's mouth. She broke off the kiss eventually and said breathlessly,

"Didn't you mention something about putting me over your knee for a good spanking?"

"I did," I admitted, "but first I want you naked. I'm going to unpack and put my things away before I see to you. I have a few things in my suitcase that I'll be needing this holiday."

Moira unbuttoned her summer dress and took it off. She hadn't been lying about her underwear. Beneath her outer garment, she had nothing on, and apart from her sandals, she was now already naked. I looked at her lustfully.

"You are so fucking gorgeous," I said sincerely. "I can't wait to show you off to all the other guests here!"

Moira blushed, and opened her case, taking out some of the contents and hanging them up in the wardrobe. I began unpacking too, and when she saw some of the toys that I'd brought with me, she giggled nervously.

"Nipple clamps and a butt plug?" she said. "Am I going to wear those out in public?"

I winked at her and took out a riding crop from my suitcase. Her eyes sparkled and she put a hand up to her mouth to suppress a squeal of delight.

"Mmmm!" she murmured. "That'll put some lovely stripes on my arse."

I slipped my sandals off and yanked my shirt up over my head and then unbuttoned my jeans and let them slide down my legs before I stepped out of them.

"Let me," said Moira, putting her thumbs in the waistband of my pants and gently easing them down. As they came down, Moira sank to her knees and took my rampant cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" she murmured again as she expertly deep throated me.

I let her go about her business for a few minutes before I reluctantly pulled out of her mouth. She looked at me in astonishment.

"Did I do something wrong, Daddy?" she asked in her little girl's voice.

"Not at all, baby girl," I replied, pulling her to her feet and kissing her, "but I can't wait to get you outside and show you off to everyone here. Are you ready to be spanked and fucked in public?"

"Www! Yes please!" gushed Moira. "Let's do it!"

We walked out into the late afternoon sunshine, both of us naked and rather conscious of our pale, pasty skin. Still, nobody took any notice of us, as everyone we walked past seemed to be engaged in some form of sexual activity.

Moira's eyes were out on stalks as she saw women and men being fucked, as well as lots of oral work being practised. We found a couple of sun loungers underneath a thatched sun shade, and made ourselves comfortable.

"It's incredible!" Moira said in a low voice, "I've never seen so much sucking and fucking! Not even in those lovely porn films we watch together!"

I winked at her and grinned.

"I think you'd better get over my knee and we'll start your spanking," I said. "I want you nice and wet before I start fucking you!"

"Do you think we could hang on for a few moments?" Moira asked. "I'm enjoying watching everything that's going on. Is there somewhere we can have a drink? I've suddenly got an urge for something long, cold and fruity."

I got up and she smiled at me.

"Get yourself acclimatised," I replied. "I'll go over to the poolside bar and order a couple of drinks for us, but I am going to spank you before we go back in."

"And fuck me, I hope?" called Moira in a much louder voice as I walked away. No-one batted an eyelid or turned around to see who was making this extraordinary request.

As I made my way to the bar, I was scanning the whole poolside scene, looking for Olwen and her cuckold. They were nowhere to be seen, and I began to plan how I could contact her, in order to introduce Moira to the fact that a fellow teacher was holidaying here at the same time as us.

I wondered how Moira would react when she knew Olwen and Richard were here, and whether or not she'd be willing to indulge in a threesome. I was still considering this problem as I approached the bar.

The barman looked extremely overdressed in his crisp white shirt and bow tie, but he didn't mention the fact that his most recent customer was naked. He smiled at me.

"Afternoon, suh," he smiled. "What's yuh pleasure?"

"I'll have a fruity cocktail and a bottle of Red Stripe beer, please," I replied.

"Comin' right up!" grinned the barman, reaching into the fridge for a cold glass. "Yuh want a dash of rum in yuh cocktail?"

I nodded absent mindedly. I'd just spotted Olwen's cuckold, Richard, making his way over to the bar. I raised my hand in greeting, and he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

We shook hands, and I asked him if he wanted a drink.

"I'll have a bottle of beer, please," he replied, and when I turned back to the bar to order it, my eyes were drawn to the 'dash' of rum the barman had put into Moira's glass. It would have counted as at least a double measure back home!

Richard and I chatted whilst the barman built Moira's fruit cocktail, and then opened two bottles of Red Stripe. I gave him our apartment number and signed for the drinks and we began to walk back to where I'd left Moira. I figured it would be less of a shock to her if I introduced Richard first, and got her used to the idea that Olwen was here too.

I needn't have bothered. As we approached Moira, I could see that she was talking animatedly to my mother, both of them naked, and neither of them displaying any embarrassment or inhibitions. This was proving to be very promising!

Before I could utter a word, Moira babbled excitedly,

"Look, Rhys! You'll never guess who's here too! It's your mother and... oh! I see you've met her husband!"

Moira's eyes went immediately to Richard' cock lock. She didn't say anything, but when she looked at me again, her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were sparkling. I handed her the fruit cocktail and winked at her.

"Hi, Olwen," I said cheerfully. I kissed my mother, full on the lips and Moira's face was a picture.

"Um... did you know Olwen would be here?" she asked suspiciously.

I grinned.

"It was her idea that I book us in here," I replied. "She worked out that you and I are an item, and she suggested that a kinky holiday would do us both good."

"Don't worry," I continued, "Olwen and Richard have secrets to keep as well. I'm sure that our relationship can remain a secret between us when we go back to school."

"Fuck that!" retorted Moira loudly. (She'd already had a good couple of mouthfuls of her fruit cocktail.) "Olwen and I have a good relationship. She tells me she's a Hot Wife, and so it's only fair that I tell her that you're my Daddy and I love to serve and please you."

I looked at her in amazement, and then I leaned over and kissed her.

"You're bloody amazing, Moira," I told her. "I was struggling to think how to tell you that I knew Olwen and Richard were here too. I should have trusted you. I'm sorry I deceived you."

Moira took another huge gulp of fruit cocktail.

"I thought we were here to out me anyway," she grinned. "No more Old-maid Moira! It's great to be outed to a friend and colleague. And the fact that she's your mother makes it extra special. I can see you two have a very close relationship!"

"Oh, we do indeed," replied Olwen, looking at me affectionately, "but this isn't about Rhys and me today. We all need to put our cards on the table, I think Moira. No-one knows us here, but when we get back home, and we three are all back in school, I think we need to have our story straight, so that we don't embarrass one another."

Moira nodded and took my hand.

"Perhaps my spanking should be postponed for a while?" she suggested. "Let's take Olwen and Richard back to the apartment. We can discuss how we are all going to continue our chosen lifestyles there. It's bloody hot out here, and I'm not just talking about the sunshine!"

Back in our apartment, Olwen sat down in one of the armchairs and Richard knelt at her side. Moira and I sat side by side on the sofa, and Olwen grinned at us.

"Well," she began, "you mentioned putting our cards on the table, Moira? I'll begin, shall I?"

She licked her lips nervously, and I asked her if she'd like a glass of water. Olwen smiled and shook her head.

"No thanks," she replied. "I was just marshalling my thoughts before the big 'Tell All'. I just hope we are doing the right thing here, Rhys."

"Before you say something you might regret, maybe I should tell you what I know," Moira said, getting to her feet and standing in the gap between the armchair and the sofa. She could see us all from where she stood.

"Rhys and I have been lovers for about two years," she began, "and we've been very discrete and careful. Just before we came out here, I had a wobbly moment, when I thought Rhys considered me to be a dirty minded old woman with perverted needs. I was wrong. What we do happens between consenting adults."

She paused and looked at me, and then at Olwen.

"Just as what you two do is between consenting adults," she continued. "You might very well be mother and son, but who you both fuck is no business of mine. As long as Rhys wants to be my Daddy and my lover, he can fuck whoever he likes. Even if that person turns out to be his mother!"

There was a deafening silence in the room. From beyond the open French doors came the sounds of guests cavorting in the swimming pool and the odd slap of someone being spanked. I licked my lips.

"How long have you known?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"Almost as long as you've been a teacher at my school," Moira replied, laughing at my embarrassment. "That first night, when you made such a clumsy attempt to get in my knickers? I was planning to seduce you! I realised you had a thing for the 'older woman' (Moira sketched quotation marks in the air), and I thought I was in with a chance of getting myself fucked at last. I only planned for a one night stand! Thank goodness, you seem to be young and vigorous enough to satisfy both Olwen and me!"

"Fucking hell!" I said, looking from Moira to Olwen and back again. "How the hell did you work that out?"

"I used my eyes," smiled Moira. "The little glances between you and Olwen. The way your cock goes hard when Olwen sits next to you in the staff room. I may be old, Rhys, but I'm not stupid, and I frequently check out the state of your cock in school, when I think no-one's looking. And as I said just now, as long as you still want to fuck me, I don't give a jot for who else you fuck. There. I've said my piece. How should we go on from here?"

I looked at Olwen, who was sitting with an incredulous look on her face. She shook her head slowly.

"Moira, you're a bloody marvel," she said, smiling warmly. "How the hell you managed to work all that out and still keep your shit together is beyond me. I'm perfectly happy for the three of us to continue doing what we all obviously love. We can both carry on getting fucked by Rhys, if that's what you want. But can I suggest something?"

"Of course, Olwen," replied Moira. "You know I'm always open to reasonable suggestions in school. This is just an extension of that!"

Olwen looked at me and smiled before turning back to look directly at Moira

"How do you fancy a threesome?" she asked with a mischievous grin. "You and I can take turns at being in the middle, and Rhys can fuck one of us whilst the other wears a strap-on and fucks the other hole. Do you like anal?"

"Is the Pope a catholic?" I asked dryly at the same time that Moira asked, "Do bears shit in the woods?"

We all laughed, and Olwen got up and went over to Moira. She pulled her into a clinch and kissed her.

"I think Richard will enjoy eating cream pie out of your cunt," she smiled when she broke off the kiss. "I might even have a little sip out of your hairy cup myself. I love the way you've trimmed your cunt hair. Not too hirsute, but enough to maintain a sense of mystery as to what your pubes are covering!"

Moira disengaged from Olwen's clutch and searched in her beach shoulder bag, which she'd left on the floor by the sofa. She smiled as she groped around inside the bag and her hand emerged gripping her hair brush.

"There's no time like the present," she grinned. "Did somebody mention a threesome? I need a good spanking to get my juices flowing."

She fluttered her eyelashes at me coquettishly.

"I've been a naughty girl, Daddy," she said in her little girl's voice. "Please spank me and teach me to behave properly."

Olwen clicked her fingers and Richard looked at her expectantly.

"I don't need to be spanked to get my juices flowing," she said, "I find cunt worship does the job for me. Get to it, cucky."

As Richard lowered his face into the gap between my mother's gaping thighs, she raised her legs and balanced them on her cuckold's shoulders. I took the hair brush from Moira and she balanced herself across my lap, getting herself comfortable and resting her head on her outstretched arms on the sofa.

I patted her arse cheeks gently with the wooden back of the hairbrush, and Moira wriggled a bit.

"Your cock is sticking into my tummy," she said. "Would you like to move it, or are you comfortable with it like that?"

"It's fine," I replied, raising my hand and bringing the hairbrush down smartly onto Moira's lovely smooth arse with a crack that sounded like a pistol shot in the quiet apartment. Olwen smiled and winked at me. I repeated my action, and another crack echoed around the room.

For a few minutes the room was silent except for the regular smack of wood on flesh. This was accompanied by the squelching, sucking sound of Richard eating his Hot Wife's cunt.

Eventually, I put the hairbrush down and slid a finger into Moira. She shuddered and tried to clamp down on my finger, but instead I slid a second finger in. She relaxed to accommodate me.

"Fingers are fine, but cock is better," she smiled up at me. "Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

"Yes, I do," I admitted, "but I want your mouth around my cock first. And what I'd really like is to get you double penetrated. I wonder if we can hire a strap on cock for my mother to fuck you at the same time as me?"

"No need," Olwen said, bringing her legs down from Richard's shoulders. "I brought one with me. Just because we're on holiday, it doesn't mean that my cuckold is going to miss out on his regular pegging."

She winked at Richard.

"Off you go, cucky," she smiled. "Bring the harness and my black cock."

When Richard had departed, Olwen sat up and looked at Moira.

"The black cock is my medium sized one," she explained. "It'll stretch your arsehole without giving you too much trouble. Have you had a dump today?"

Moira shook her head.

"Right," said Olwen decisively, "you can suck Rhys's cock in the bathroom. I think it's time you had an enema. I don't want shit all over my lovely black cock!"

The three of us moved into the bathroom. I got into the bath and Moira got in after me. Whilst she took my semi hard cock in her mouth, Olwen unscrewed the shower head from the hose and grinned at us both.

"I give Richard an enema regularly," she admitted. "This place uses soft rubber hoses in the shower for just that purpose. Spread your arse for me, Moira."

Obediently, Moira pulled her arse cheeks apart, exposing her tight little puckered rosebud. She continued to suck my cock as if her life depended on it.

When Richard returned, Olwen called to him that we were in the bathroom. He came in carrying a harness and a wicked looking black dildo.

"Sit on the toilet," Olwen instructed. "I'll get to you eventually. But Moira needs preparing for her first ever double penetration."

Quickly and efficiently, Olwen slid the flexible rubber hose into her cunt. She slid it in and out a few times until she was satisfied that it was sufficiently lubricated with her own cunt cream. Then she popped two fingers up Moira's arse and opened her up slightly.

"Here it comes," she said, and gently eased the tube into Moira.

She took it like a pro, not missing a beat as she continued to suck my cock. Olwen reached for the tap, and turned it on slowly.

"This is going to be messy," she admitted. "We don't have a proper enema kit, so you're going to have to try and keep as much water inside you as you can, Moira. If you get a bit shitty, don't worry. We'll all have a shower together before Rhys and I fuck you."

Moira released my cock.

"Thank you, Olwen," she began, and then her eyes widened with pleasure. "Www! that feels nice! Oh, bloody hell! It's running out of me! Turn the tap on fuller, Olwen. Fill me up and flush me out!"

Olwen smiled and did as Moira asked. I got out of the bath before it became too messy. I noticed Richard looking longingly at my rampant cock, and an idea floated into my head. I kept it to myself, but I was determined to put it to Olwen later on. For now, I watched, fascinated as a torrent of brown water cascaded out of Moira's arse. She'd be clean and ready for her arse fucking in no time!

Olwen watched carefully as the brown torrent flowing out of Moira's arse gradually became lighter in colour. She continued to flood water into my lover until it was running out clear. She turned off the flow and re-attached the shower head to the rubber hose.

"You're almost ready," Olwen smiled at Moira. "Let's just swill one another off and then we'll go to bed. I know you're going to enjoy your first ever double penetration."

As they stood up under the cool shower, Moira kissed Olwen.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"What for?" smiled Olwen. "We're all adults here. There's no need to thank me."

"Yes there is," argued Moira. "You're sharing Rhys with me, and I'm so grateful. I love him, Olwen. You can't imagine how happy he's made me these past few years. I was only ever used to using a dildo on myself before Rhys came into my life. I love being fucked by your son, and he's such a dominant lover too. I've always been submissive. I love how he controls me!"

"Like mother, like son," chuckled Olwen. "Richard loves to be controlled too. I can foresee that we four are going to have a lot of fun this holiday. And beyond, when we get back home too, I don't doubt. Now, come on. We're both squeaky clean. Let's dry off and go and get ourselves all sweaty, shall we?"

The two women clambered out of the bath and quickly dried off. Hand in hand, they walked back into the bedroom. The sight that greeted them caused Olwen to gasp and Moira to giggle.

I was stretched out on the huge double bed, and Richard was on his knees sucking my cock.

"At last," I grinned, pulling out of Richard' mouth. I winked at him. "Later," I promised, and he scrambled off the bed and stood expectantly at the foot of the bed, looking at Olwen.

"Yes, later indeed," she commented sternly. "Pull up a chair, cucky. Moira and I are going to play with Rhys now. You can watch."

I handed the harness to my mother and she quickly stepped into it and fastened it to her satisfaction. Moira watched open mouthed as Olwen slid the slim rubber cock into its' holder. She adjusted it and it stuck out lewdly, not as thick as my own rampant cock, but almost as long. Moira licked her lips.