All Comments on 'Following My Rules'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Happy wife

Happy wife, happy life. Melvin likes what he has. Five stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Cherise is so fine

Cherise really knows how to get her way! Of course, it's mostly blind luck she married a cuckold wannabe. Or is it? Sometimes we have an uncanny intuition and end up wedding the guy who's perfect for our kinks, even if we didn't know it at the time of the wedding. This is a rather extreme example, but I like it. Nice that she is chubby, too. It adds a touch, but just a touch, or realism. Five stars.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamover 4 years ago
I didnt notice you were the author until I finished. Your stuff is always good.

I just search "unprotected" and "bareback." I usually don't like cuck stuff, but it can be hot w the right writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another bull shit story

No real man would allow his wife to cockold him. If she was my wife she would be laying on the floor out cold and her fuck buddies would be lying on top of each other out cold as well. By the time she got home, the divorce papers would be on the table.

There would be also be the evidence as well. The fuck buddies wives would have all the evidence as well. Moral of the story is fuck around and four families would be all broken and their husbands would have nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another bullshit anonymous comment.

What a rant from Mr. Anonymous. Can't even put up a post with a Lit member name. You can be offended all you want. There was no need to read a story that apparently was offensive and then put it down completely. Are you one of those weak 'men' who have to control every move that their wives or girlfriends make, and then get insanely jealous if you even think someone looked lustfully at her?

I thought it was a good story - 5 stars -. So what if there is cuckolding and extramarital stuff. It's a STORY. An entertaining and stimulating story too.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Oh god

Any man who doesn't want tp see his wife fucked bi other guys, doesn't luv her. Wish my prudish wife did that, even if I can't watch. I'd luv to fluff for her, and Vacum up all the nectar from her sex holes. I'd also luv to be in her role and be fucked bi the cocks while she watches.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

I think rude anon is actually a female. Many women cannot fathom that there are women who do this and that are men who are also into it. It is rude to kink shame, Anonymous. A great many people are into this kink, including me. I definitely could have been the woman in this story. I actually think it takes a real man to allow his wife to be the slut that she is. Of course, if you're married to some prude, you have to allow her to be who she is as well. The problem with a lot of people is that they are fucking selfish and don't allow their partners to be themselves sexually. That's what ruins marriages and causes things like cheating. If you think your man is sitting at home waiting for you to keep rejecting his fun ideas about swinger sex, he's probably cheating with a woman like Cherise, and that's what really irks you about this story. If you're not a slut and you're not into this stuff, that's fine, but to think it doesn't happen or that it's a sign of weakness on anyone's part is delusional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3092 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...