Following Simple Instructions

Story Info
A bottomless house cleaner has an exciting day off.
777 words
3.91
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I typically wait a few days after cleaning the mansion on the 18th before I mail out a real package to ensure it arrives at my client's house in time for the 28th. Tired and sore from the long day of cleaning an idea wanders into my thoughts and quickly consumes all my waking thoughts. I check the time and rinse off quickly in the shower. My legs are weak and shaky as I think about the possible outcomes. I pack two identical packages and head over to the small shipping store hoping to catch a mid day gap in customers.

I can hear the cold metal cuffs clinging against each other discreetly concealed by plain brown cardboard. They both have a note with simple instruction. The first box is intended for a very specific hand chosen client. I have been in correspondence all month and they have so far proven to follow instructions very well. This client knows exactly what to expect inside the package and has agreed to partake in my fantasy cleaning service on the 28th later this month.

The second package however, is why I am so excited. More specifically: excited for the intended recipient.

I see a few cars outside the shipping store so I patiently wait until they leave. I look through my phone for a picture I took of myself. It shows my milky bare ass and the curves of my back disappear into a dark maroon sweatshirt. My thin arm reaches back for my black knee socks. I stare at the image and wait for all the cars to leave.

I am thrilled to discover I am alone with the male worker. He sort of recognizes me from the month before. I set everything down on the counter and pretend to browse. He reaches for the first package to print out the barcode and sees my photo on my open phone. The face is hidden so it could be male or female. I take my time as my guts wrench up knowing a customer could interrupt any second. Heart speeds up when I feel how long he looks at my ass before quickly tagging the box and printing the barcode.

The second one purposely has no address so I wait for his question.

"Got an address for this one?"

He stares again at my phone and quickly away so I pretend to follow his gaze and look with him at the phone. I act like it was an accident and close it fast shoving the phone into my pocket.

"No worries bro, you're lucky. Smokin'."

I look around and ensure no one else is in the store before flashing the sweater I have on underneath.

"What's your address?"

"Excuse me?" The question catches him off guard.

"I know you liked what you saw. Write down your address on the package."

"What's in the box?"

"Write down your address. You'll find out when the mail comes tomorrow."

I picture him reading the letter for the time after a long day at work of anticipation.

"Bull shit that can't be you, she's got a sexy ass though."

I reach for something on the top shelf directly in front of him. The maroon sweater crawls up slowly and I hold a pose for the security cameras.

The sight knocks him back. He starts writing his address on the plain sealed box. I take a photo so I know which house to go to.

"On second thought, open the box after I leave. Bring a copy of the security tape or a pic of the monitor freeze framed with my ass out."

I walk back to my car and watch through the window as the cuffs slide out onto the counter. I see his lips subtly move as he reads the note alone in the store.

I read it to myself at the same time in my head. "Cuff yourself to the bed, leave the door unlocked. See you at 9."

I hold a thumb up and turn it down then pause with it back up. After hesitating a few seconds based on one single image of my perfect ass he shrugs and holds a thumb back up. Unlike my client he has no idea what my plans are which makes this feel a bit more exhilarating and freeing. I drive home in silence, playing through several scenarios in my head of what this lucky guy will get to see tonight at 9PM when I show up and enter his unlocked house. If he brings the security video of my ass pouring out I'll probably let him do just about anything he wants.