All Comments on 'Following the Feeling Ch. 02'

by cricketmuse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
poupounepoupouneover 15 years ago
Very good start

Your story is off to a good start. I am enjoying it so far.

However, you need to proof-read your work, or get an editor. Occasionally you are leaving off words ("Taking a moment pick up Gareth's trail"), or you abruptly change tense in the middle of a sentence. It detracts from an otherwise enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Forget them!

Forget the editor forget whatever someone else is telling you what to do. Your story is great! I love this story. The way Kiera and Grey act towards each other. I love it. Maybe they could argue some more? lol Seeing them going at each other is seriously entertaining. Can't wait for another chapter asap please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Constructive Criticism

Someone suggesting to get an editor isn't being mean. They're simply giving advice to make the story even better than it is. And for myself, I do enjoy reading this story. However, there are just certain parts that can get confusing. For example, there were some parts of diaglogue when the lines weren't separated so it was a little confusing where Gareth stopped and Keira picked up. Those are just minor nitpicky things, that if improved, reading the story itself will become even more enjoyable than it already is. Cricketmuse, you're doing a great job with this story. The characters are wonderful and the plot is interesting. But I agree with the first poster about maybe getting an editor or something. I realize sometimes the format errors (like line breaks,new paragraphs, etc) could be caused when uploading your story on Lit so sometimes you don't see it until it's posted. Anyway, please don't see constructive criticism as bad criticism, it's simply a means to make your great story even greater. I, for one, enjoy this series and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep this story going

Great start to an origonal story. I love the characters and the way that they interact. Please keep it going so that I can find out what happens! As for editing...well, there are books on the shelves with more mistakes per chapter than you have so don't worry too much if you don't want an editor. Your story will keep them reading.

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 15 years ago
Great

Yet again, you did a wonderful job with this new chapter. Congratulations :)

Im assuming, things are going to get very interesting between our Alpha boy, and Kiera :D I honestly cant wait. Keep up with the good work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Very nice!

I'm really enjoying this. Keep up the good work!

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
Loving it so far!

I think this is a great start to a an awesome story! i look forward to seeing where this is going to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great so far..

very very interesting.. so far can't wait for more lots and lots more .. i hope you can get back to it soon.. would love to read it looking forward to it and keep going..

cricketmusecricketmuseover 15 years agoAuthor
Working on It

Hey Guys I just wanted to let you know that a Chapter 3 is in the approval stages. I had a formatting error which led to the delay. Thanks for your kind comments, I will try to keep up with demand!

CricketMuse

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 13 years ago
love how the story unfolds thus far .. .

off to peruse part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

The story goes slowly, but interesting.

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyalmost 13 years ago
I like the humor

It makes the story more interesting! Granted the life of a wolf can be dire, and for the humans associated as well, but it is fun to see it lightened up a bit...

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Oh posh

I just had to comment in response to a previous comment. I don't think it's slow. The pace is just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seriously wowww!!!!

Its me agian and i have to agree with Isana i think its jus right interestin characters and u didnt bring them into fast still totally loving it

xoxo

Aria

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous