Following the Rules Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When do you get paid?'

'Is that the only thing you've been worrying about - the money? I've been paid - here you are!'

She flung the large envelope in his lap. Mike spent a couple of minutes counting the contents before commenting.

'It's more than I expected. You must have had to do a lot to earn this much.'

'Is that a complaint or an accusation? Of course I've had to do a lot - the more I do.... remember? I could have done less and come home with £25!'

'No need to be sarcastic. Did you have please more than one man?'

'Of course I did, or rather - I had to let more than one man use and abuse me. They didn't sit there waiting for me to please them.'

'Well what did you have to do?' Mike demanded.

'I've been fucked, fingered and spanked!'

'By two men?'

'No, four men. Actually five, but the oldest one mainly watched! You're the one who wanted to go along with what Ned proposed - he approached you first, not me. Don't forget that!'

'Five men, bloody hell! They all fucked you?'

Actually no, they used my mouth as well!' Sue decided not to mention the anal sex. 'I'm going to bed now, I'm very tired, and it's work as normal tomorrow.'

When she left the room her husband quietly unzipped his trousers and went into another world imagining all the different ways the men might have had sex with his wife. He was totally unaware that Sue peeped round the door, watching him breathless and enthusiastically wanking his cock. She watched for a minute or two, smiling, then went off to bed. Now she could be sure he would agree to letting her go out on further assignments; he will be happy at the fact she'll be bringing home useful amounts of money, while enjoying the sexual thrill of it all too! It occurred to her that he'd be enjoying the money and thrill of pimping her out without having to do the actual pimping - he'd be able to leave all the work to Ned. Sue knew now that Ned was right about keeping some of the cash back. Her husband hadn't asked once if she was traumatised or upset - he had counted the money and merely suffered a slight tinge of jealousy. She would have no qualms at all about enjoying future sexual assignments - or holding back some of the money. As long as she followed the rules.

12