All Comments on 'Fomenting a Coup'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Phenomenal read, as expected. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Makings of a good novel!

Your story is wonderfully told providing intrigue, arousal for the reader, and a beautifully woven mystery/adventure plot. Loved reading this and hope for more to cum! I rarely read the longer stories, but I couldn't stop reading this one! Thanks!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Yet another!

Always like your Sam Winterberry/Candy Store spy stories but never know from your huge back catalogue which story titles refer to them. Any chance of a title run?

KeithDKeithDover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for asking about a Sam Winterberry story list. I've been thinking about this since a reader asked me about when I'd publish another compendium of these stories since my 2018 habu, "Sam Winterberry: Candy Store Unit Spy Chief" compendium of stories (available in the e-book marketplace, although readers should be able to find most of those stories here for free). There have been quite a few stories connected to this posted since 2018. It would take quite some effort to ferret all of the stories out, but it does sound like a worthwhile project. I don't know where I'd post such a list for interested readers to find, though.

KeithDKeithDover 3 years agoAuthor

Per DevonCowboy's request, a list of the sr71plt/keithd stories posted to Literotica in the Sam Winterberry/Candy Store GM spy stories series can be found here at the Authors Hangout page of the site discussion board (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=92952189#post92952189).

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago

Thanks. I'll have to fire up my kindle and download your Candy Store compendium

KNM2001KNM2001over 3 years ago
The Compendium looks great

I've read and enjoyed the ones published in Literotica. You mentioned there being others? I'm very intrigued.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Yay!!!! Another Sam Winterberry story. I loved the first one I read, it was one of your novellas, it was and this is totally awesome!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...