Fond Memories

Story Info
Memories of a special lady.
2.1k words
4.46
7.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers

I'm now, sixty four, married with four grown children, but this all happened about back when I was twenty three and single. I had a job working for a large national company. I was sent to work in a small town where I got a room at a boarding house.

The widow who owned the house was Martha, who was in her fifties at the time, also three other women in their forties were boarded there and worked at the local mill.

I kept a bottle of whiskey in my room and would have a shot now and then. I stored it in my suitcase under the bed, as the town didn't have any bars or sellers of alcohol. From what I heard it was frowned on to drink alcohol in that community.

After a while, I noticed my bottle was going down without me touching it. I soon worked out it was Martha who was taking a shot now and then. As it went down when the other ladies were away one weekend.

I didn't really mind, as she didn't say anything to anybody else about my bottle. On a trip to another town, I got two more bottles of whiskey. Then when Christmas came the other Ladies left for a two week holiday, leaving me alone with Martha.

On the weekend before Christmas, it snowed heavily and not many people were moving about. I stayed at the boarding house and Martha came into my room to change the sheets. I had my bottle on the chest of drawers and she saw it and didn't say anything.

After she had changed the sheets, I asked her,"Would you like a drink?

We started to talk and she told me, "I knew you had a bottle and although it was frowned upon in our town. It really isn't anyone's business."

After a while, we ended up in the lounge, drinking, we had drunk half the bottle and were still drinking. I gave her another drink after which she said, "One more drink and I'm anybodys."

She drank it and I took her at her word and kissed her and started to feel her up. She seemed to like my hands on her big soft titties but she seemed to like my mouth on them even more, once I got her out of her top and bra. I licked over and around one of her nipples before sickling on it like a newborn, while pinching and pulling on the other nipple, then I switched sides.

I told Martha,"Since you liked my tongue on your tits so much you're going to love my tongue between your legs."

Martha surprised me by letting me know her former husband never went down on her.

"Now, that is truly a shame and one I'm aiming to rectify right now."

So I took her to her bed, got her skirt and panties off then went to town, munching on her hairy snatch. She probably had the wooliest bush I had ever seen on a woman. It didn't turn me off as I was after the creamy pink center nestled in all that hair.

Martha bucked, squirmed, pulled at the sheets while moaning and groaning, sayingover and over, "oh fuck... what are you doing... fuck that feels so good!"

I lashed her clit with my tongue and tongue fucked her pussy hole. She climaxed so hard she squirted into my mouth. Something she had never done before, at first she thought she had peed a little. I corrected her by continuing to eat her until she squirted again. Then I replaced my tongue with my fingers rubbing and banging her hard and fast that she squirted two more times, one after another. The bed was soaked under her ass.

I didn't let her catch her breath as I mounted her, driving my hard cock up her sloppy wet twat. It was a good thing I had made her cum so much because Martha's underused cunt was as tight as a virgin's.

Mathra squealed in pleasure, "yes fuck me... Fuck my pussy!"as I rammed her honey hole, I've no ideal how long I fucked her before I couldn't hold back my need to cum. It had to have been a while as I worked up a sweat. As soon as I pulled out of Martha's tight cunt hole, it was like a cork out of a champagne bottle, my cum began to leak out and down onto the sheets making even more of a mess. I rolled off her and onto my back, Martha cuddled up against me and quickly was softly snoring.

With the snow helping to keep us stuck at the boarding house, there wasn't much to do but lay around, talk, and of course, fuck. Which we did.

We made the most of the place being empty and fucked in several rooms around the house. Martha wasn't a nympho or anything but it been a years since her last fucking and I was giving it to her good, she especially enjoy my tongue in her hairy twat. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy, so I happily went down on her as often as she was willing.

Boy, was she willing.

After I did my three licks to the center of the tootsie pop routine, if you know you know.

I always got my rocks off by fucking Martha and leaving her even more wet as she was too old to get pregnant. There is a subliminal pleasure in fucking a woman, not having to wear a condom or worrying about pulling out. Just cumming, when you're ready to cum.

The time flew by, but it was a couple days before the other lady boarders returned. Martha and I were sitting in steaming bath water, a large claw foot tub, in what was called the bathing room.

The floor of the room was all tile and there was a drain, so if water splashed out of the tub, it was ok.

I was sitting behind Martha, my arms under hers so I could reach around and play with her boobs.

While I was caressing her, Martha said, "I'm going to miss this."

"What, Why?" I asked.

"The ladies will be back soon. this has to stop so their tongues don't start wagging, so the whole does know about us." Martha informed me.

"I can't see it is any of their business, we're both adults." I said.

"The problem is our age. I'm old enough to be your mother, hell I'm old enough to be your grandma. The ladies will find that scandalous. It will set their tongue wagging all over town. In not too long you'll be leaving, but I will still be here."

"I guess I'll just have to sneak into your room after they're asleep, won't I," then I jokingly added, "Mama?"

Martha let out a small sigh, and felt her shudder slightly against me as I said the word, "Mama." Sensing something was happening I pushed the envelope. I squeezed her titties as I whispered into her ear.

"Would you like that, Mama? would you like me to sneak in and fuck you when everyone is asleep?"

Martha sighed again, and I could feel her nipples harden against the palms of my hands, as I squeezed her titties.

"Come on, Mama, tell me! I want to hear you say it! Do you want me to sneak in and fuck you, Mama?"

Martha didn't respond with words, but she started to breathe heavier, as I pinched down on her now hard nipples while I kissed on her neck and brought my lips up to suck on her earlobe. My cock began to harden as I felt Martha pushing back against me.

I again whispered into her ear, as my hands squeezed her titties.

"Mama, I am aching for you. I want to be with you, so badly. I know... I shouldn't ask... but please... please let me fuck you... let me cum inside you... please Mama?"

Martha gasped, "yes... Yes... Fuck me now... Right now!"

Martha quickly repositioned herself, her hands gripped the edge of the tub, her titties yank down outside the tub, her ass was out of the water as she knelt in the tub, waiting for me to penetrate her from behind.

I stroked my half hard cock, but still it was hard enough to push into her. I moved behind her, rubbing my cock against her pussy lips.

"yes... Yes... push it in... fuck me!" Martha cried out.

"Your wish is my command, Mama!"

With that I shoved my cock up into Martha's hot cunt, causing her to let out a deep sigh. I felt myself growing harder and harder with each stroke into the liquid heat that was Martha's pussy.

Martha gasped, her titties began to swing back and forth, smacking against the tub as I pushed and pulled my cock in and out of her cunt.

"Harder... harder... baby... come on fuck mama harderrrr!" Martha cried out.

"Oh fuck yes... I will," I growled as I rammed my ever hardening cock into her. Making her shake with every thrust. Making water splash around and out of the tub as my crotch smacked into her ass. I hammered her hard, enjoying hearing her gasp as I pulled back until only my cockhead remained inside her before slamming my full length back into her hot wetness.

At this point, there was no more talking, just me grunting and the sound of my crotch smacking into Martha's ass, until Martha cried, "Yes... yesss... I'm cumming!"

"that's it cum... cum... all over my cock... Mama!" I growled.

"Fuck... yes... cumming again!"

I felt her cunt gripping down as I rammed into her, "Fuck... yes... I'm gonna cum! Cum inside you... Mama!

I managed to hold off maybe a dozen more thrusts, before slamming as deep as possible into Martha's cunt and spraying a massive load of cum.

"Cummmmmming Again!" Martha let out a loud squeal.

I grabbed hold of the side of the tub to support myself as my cock remained inside Martha's pulsating cunt. The only sound was both of us breathing heavily, basking in the afterglow of a hard rocking orgasm.

Once I softened and slipped from her pussy, I climbed out of the tub and dried off. I helped Martha out and dried her, then helped her into her robe, and I slipped on my pajama bottoms. I helped her to her room, and laid her on her bed, still in just her robe. I climbed into bed with her under the covers. I spooned against her.

As I knew Martha had two sons, both of them having moved on from the small town of their birth, "Martha?" I asked.

She responded,"Yes?"

I had to ask, "Did you ever...?"

Martha, knowing what I was asking, didn't let me finish before answering, "Yes, I did, with both of them!"

"Will you tell me about it?" I asked.

"Maybe... someday. Now go to sleep."

"Ok, Mama," I felt her shudder against me as she pushed her ass back against my crotch.

When the other ladies returned, I did sneak into Martha's room once or twice a week to give 'my mama' a fucking. When I did, I always eat her and fucked her from behind, as she had to be face down in a pillow, as to not wake the other women who were all ready asleep in their beds.

While I did press Martha for details about the admitted incestuous relationship Martha had with both her sons, Martha wasn't forthcoming with any details.

When it was finally time to leave the area eight months later, I took Martha away for a weekend, and at a hotel in the next town over, I spent two days saying goodbye, by eating and fucking 'my mama' nearly senseless.

When I moved back to the city, I met Cassie, who was a slight bit older than me by three years and bore a striking resemblance to Martha.

A year later Cassie became my wife. On our honeymoon I asked my new bride to let her cunt hair grow wild.

She said, "If you want a wooly bush, then ok, it's one less thing I have to take care of, my love."

I wrote to Martha and sent her pictures of our wedding, still asking for details about her and her sons. She never responded.

I went back to the town three years later for a week, but Martha had left the year before when the mill closed down.

I went back two years ago and the town is really a ghost town now, the old boarding house is boarded up and run down. Which is a shame, as I still have fond memories of that house and Martha.

lustyc50
lustyc50
91 Followers