All Comments on 'Fondly Remembering Brad Pt. 01'

by Navyboy68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, that had promise all over, but what a let down. Come on, give us more!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

I also was raised on a farm and had the usual expectations thrust upon me, while I struggled with same torment, guilt and lusts that you did. I managed to convince myself I was bisexual buried my feelings for men in order to get married and have children. But it's impossible to ignore those sexuality desires and after 19 years of marriage I came out. All hell broke loose within the family, but I had succeeded in conquering my fear and spent a week walking around about 6 inches above the ground. Having accepted myself and faced up to my fears, I realised nobody could touch me. It was so liberating. I'm now happily married to a great guy and my kids have been my greatest supporters, all within a rural environment in the UK. My farming colleagues have gone out of their way to be incredibly supportive, but it didn't stop me being the subject of local gossip and intrigue. But then again there's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's not being talked about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, Navyboy68, you've got my attention. This is a really nice start to a story that I hope will have some very HOT sex in a farm setting. I absolutely love having sex in a barn. Can't wait for part 2 of this ***** story, hopefully soon. MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Tell us more, Navyboy68! I was wielding the same sword at that age, Catholic guilt and all. Five Stars and Following

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was not a story. It was the beginning and then a complete abrupt stop! Please continue because the set-up was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear NavyBoy,

I really hope that once you start working for Brad on his farm, that you have a chance to see him naked -- in the shower, maybe, or shirtless in the afternoon sun?, and enjoy what I hope to be a hairy chest on Brad. He could become a very sexy loving partner who gives and receives blow jobs as well as kisses and fondling. Looking forward to the story!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 2 years ago

What???? How can you stop there?

CorjixCorjixalmost 2 years ago

Hooked. Followed. Waiting for delivery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start.... let's get on with the main course!

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyalmost 2 years ago

Good start. Where is the rest?

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Excellent hot start but definitely counting on more longer chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous