Font of Fertility Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

"We brought you here for privacy," Lauren responded, moving over to the bed and sitting next to Annalise. She took the older girl's hand in hers. "We're normal people. I mean we do like sex, but we aren't evil sadists or something."

I shook my head and sat down on the bed opposite them. Lauren had a look of concern on her face that made my heart burst with pride, and for the first time Annalise didn't look pent up and slightly bitchy. She was relieved.

"Ok, here's the plan," I said. "Annalise, I need you to tell me who you have a problem with and I'm going to give them forty eight hours to contact me. If they do, you can both present your cases, and if not then I'll just hear your side and make a decision."

"What about my payment?" She asked cautiously.

"I-" This was the part my mind was stuck on. Could I just fuck this girl? Just like that? In the end it just didn't feel... right. I had some pretty dark fantasies, some of them I might even want to act on once I had a full grip on my powers, but this felt wrong on an internal level. "We're going to spend some time together over the next couple of days, alright? I want to get to know you a bit more, and I'm sure Lauren does as well. When it's time for the judgement, then we'll discuss what we both feel fits, OK?"

Annalise frowned with her eyes and bit her lip. "Alright."

"Ok, so who do I need to contact about your judgement?"

She lowered her head and looked down at her lap where Lauren was still holding her hand. I saw Lauren squeeze Annalise's hand, which seemed to give her some strength. She looked back up at me. "My father, George Stoker."

*** 2 - Night Visit ***

We made plans for the morning and decided it would be best if Annalise stayed in the motel for the next couple of nights. We would pick her up sometime in the mid morning and go out for brunch. Lauren's idea; Annalise had liked it. Well, she hadn't hated it. Probably. It was hard to tell.

For me, tt's not that I had anything against brunch, it just felt so... normal compared to everything else going on.

Lauren drove me home again. It was getting really late now and both of us were tired as hell, so we didn't say much until we were a few blocks from my house.

"You know what this means, right?" I asked her.

She looked over at me for a moment before turning back to the road. "It means a lot of things."

"OK, I mean specifically about Lindsey. If you want her to be our first together, we need to move up the timeline."

Lauren hit the brakes, the car screeching to a halt in the middle of the empty road, and turned to me. I couldn't read the look on her face, was she pissed at me?

"Are you serious?" She asked, and there was a tension quavering in her voice.

"Yes," I replied. "I thought you wanted Lindsey to be first? It was important to you, so it's important to me. And I think she needs us more than either of us thought. The way she was acting tonight, it was like she got a taste of- I don't know, companionship? And then she couldn't get enough. I don't think she's OK."

Lindsey had spent two and a half years at Cardinal, the same University my sister Stacey was attending. She'd always had a bit of a reputation in high school for being easy and had dated a lot of dickheads off and on. I didn't know much about her time away from home, but if it had gotten worse instead of better I wondered what kind of life she had out there. Then there was the need she had had for contact during the movie date. At first it had been like she was jealous of the affection I was showing Lauren, sneaking a kiss when she had thought her sister wasn't looking. But by the end, when Lauren hadn't objected and even encouraged her sister to be comfortable with them, she hadn't wanted to let go of my hand. Had kissed me on the mouth in that strange familial way to thank me for the night. It hadn't been sexual, just comfortable.

Lauren took a deep breath and reached over, grabbing my hand and bringing it to her lips to kiss. Her eyes watered up and she whispered, "Thank you." She kicked the car back into drive and stared at the road, but kept talking, her one hand still clasping mine. "You're right. I didn't really get it, she just seemed like the old her whenever she visited. Even when she was grilling me about us, it was just sister stuff. But tonight was weird, even more than the whole blowjob in the theatre thing."

"Plus, I don't think I could do it with someone we barely know, not for the first time." She took a shuddered breath. "Don't get me wrong, Annalise is super hot. But Jer, I'm- Well, I'm more worried about fucking you with someone else involved than I was for our first time."

I just nodded and squeezed her hand and we drove until we got to my house. "OK," I said. "So we move up the timeline. We have two days, my magic dick and your evil genius. We can do it."

She smiled and snorted, wiping her teary eyes. "I love you, you know."

"I know," I said, "I love you too."

************

Inside, my only thoughts were for bed. The house was dark so I was able to grab a glass of milk and then slink off for dream land. I groaned as my head hit the pillow, something teasing at the back of my mind that I hadn't done, or needed to do. Something I wasn't supposed to do? I yawned and let sleep take me.

The dream started with a whisper, low and calling my name. I was warm and could feel someone nearby, someone I couldn't see but their presence was welcome. It wasn't that I was warm, they were warming me. She gasped and chuckled, her laughter easing over me and relaxing my body. This was love without words, emotion directly from one soul to another. I embraced it and it flitted through my vision, a beautiful slender body winking in and out of existence but I wasn't concerned. She was there, I didn't need to chase. She was free but chose me.

I could feel her brushing against my legs, kissing her way up my chest. Her tongue dancing on my lips as she kissed me lightly. A hand on my thigh. Hot breath on my groin.

I woke up startled. It's funny, I'm a deep sleeper when it comes to noises and people moving around me, but usually the slightest touch and I'm wide awake in a heartbeat. Two things became immediately apparent as I jerked awake, blinking my eyes and trying to see in the darkness of my bedroom.

One, I was naked, the cool air of the night was chilling my body and my sheets weren't covering me. Confusing, but not overly worrying.

Two, someone was in bed with me, and I knew this because I was receiving a damn fine blow job. It was more confusing than being naked and cold. A lot more.

"What the-" I reached over and turned on the lamp beside my bed, dimly illuminating my room and the auburn head of hair bobbing on my cock. I knew that head, even from this angle. "Stacey, what the fuck are you doing!?" My sister was going down on me, and while I couldn't help appreciating what was going on, it was still Stacey and I panicked, wondering if this was because of me. I had messed with her mind, with her memories and now I was doing it in my dreams.

She looked up at me, her hair parting as she tilted her head to bring her big eyes to lock with mine. She was smiling with just the head of my dick in her mouth and for a long moment we were both still and silent and I was taken aback by the odd feelings of lust and love and disgust, or more appropriately the levels of each. This was true incest, not like the dry humping where we could have achieved the same thing with a pillow, but the disgust I felt was tiny. In fact, the taboo nature of what my sister was doing, the wrongness of it, made it all the more enticing and hot. I wanted her to keep going even if my brain was being rent by it.

Stacey opened her mouth wide and let my hard dick ease out of her mouth. As it bobbed there, sticking straight up in the air like a flagpole, she gave me a bit of a guilty look, "OK, so I know this is... weird..." She trailed off and the silence stretched out.

"Yeah," I responded flatly. No shit, Sherlock.

"I just, I dunno. I woke up in here and I must have been sleepwalking or something. You were lying there and your dick was just standing up like it is now and I was... I dunno, impressed? At first? I mean, Jeremiah, you've got a big dick. You know that right?"

"Uhh..." Did she remember last night? I'd erased it from her mind but I'd put a caveat that she would remember when I wanted her to.

"I couldn't help myself, you looked so lovely and your dick like that got me hot and... I don't know, I just... I want to do this for you." Her whispering became almost desperate at the end, her face guilty but unapologetic.

"Stacey, I-"

"Look, just lean back and enjoy it, OK? This is happening." The determined look on her face brooked no questions, but I still had some until, as she repositioned herself and started to lower her face back to my dick she murmured under her breath, "I've wanted to do this for years."

My dick twitched, she gave me a little smile as her eyes flashed back up to my face, then she was going down on me again. I groaned lightly as her tongue played firmly around my head, and she made her sexy chuckling noise again, vibrating my dick. I gasped at the feeling, my muscles tensing as I leaned my head back and blinked at the darkness of my bedroom ceiling.

She'd wanted to do this for years? My super hot, super popular sister had been crushing on me and I'd never even had a hint until last night. I'd always thought we just got along, were just one of those sibling pairs who weren't at each other's throats 24/7. Knowing this though, and after she had initiated our last encounter, I had to wonder if I had been missing clues all along.

And dear lord, was she a good cocksucker!

I reached down with both hands and cupped my sister's face, raising her off my dick. Our eyes locked and I could see her stubborn streak showing through. Even if I'd really wanted her to stop, I don't think she would have.

"Spin around," I said quietly, "I want to return the favour."

Her eyebrows rose in surprise before she grinned broadly and nodded. She started to shift around and that was the first time I realized Stacey was already half naked. Between the darkness, the way she had been laying and her long auburn hair I hadn't had a chance to notice she was topless, her little barely-a-handful breasts with their pointy nipples on display. She shimmied out of her fleece pyjama pants quickly, and then we were both naked. She turned so that her waist was straddling my chest, her fantastically built and muscled ass hovering over my face, and immediately dropped her mouth back down to my dick.

My first thought was 'Daaaamn, look at this ass!' My second was a more involuntary, 'Daaaamn' as she started slurping me up. And the third was that despite what I'd seen of and done with my sister before now, experiencing her body like this just pushed my feelings for her over the edge.

My sister's pussy was hanging right over my face and I had a close up for the first time. It was shaved like Lauren's, but that was where the similarities ended pretty much. Where Lauren's was clean and simple, almost spartan in it's features other than the thick patch of fur trimmed neatly above, Stacey had clearly defined inner lips that stuck out pouting from her folds, and was otherwise bare. Her clit hood was bigger too, though I was about to find out so was her clit in general.

I brought my arms up and around Stacey's waist and legs, reaching to grab two handfuls of her firm ass and spreading it open. Her tight little back door twitched, exposed to the open air and I almost wanted to go for it but didn't. Right now wasn't the time to experiment with her, I just wanted to make her feel so good she didn't regret what we had done after the fact.

I started by kissing and nuzzling the backs of her thighs, trying not to distract myself with the thought that I already wanted this to be the first of many naked romps with my sister. There was guilt and uncertainty buried deep in those thoughts, but right now I had a job to do - enjoy what she was doing to me while also trying to ignore it and focus on getting her caught up to me.

At the apex of her thighs, instead of diving right into her pussy I craned my neck up and nipped at her ass flesh lightly, then again on the other cheek. Stacey made an appreciative noise around my cock so I stretched my mouth wide and grazed my teeth along her ass over and over, getting closer and closer to the heat at her centre. She wiggled her butt in anticipation and as I drew back just a moment I saw that her pussy had opened up like a flower and was practically begging for attention.

I hooked my lower teeth under her inverted clit hood and stretched my jaw so that my upper teeth were brushing the skin between her pussy and asshole. Then, slowly and careful not to do anything untoward, I started running my teeth down her pussy, my upper lip following stiffly, until just Stacy's clit and hood were resting between them.

One of her legs was shaking and I figured enough was enough and dove in with lips and tongue. She groaned appreciatively and started jerking me near my base while continuing her oral assault on the upper part of my dick. Where Lauren had a sweetness and a scent I could almost call syrupy, Stacy was dirty hot. Not funky or anything, the taste was thick and warm and slightly salty and her pussy itself was like a furnace.

We sucked and licked and fondled for another few minutes, enjoying each other in a way I never would have dreamed could be real before three days ago. Eventually I dropped my head back to my pillow, leaving her pussy quivering above me, and groaned out quietly, "Stacey, I'm about to blow."

I figured she'd back off, but she immediately sped up her hand and mouth work and within seconds I was coming spurt after spurt into her mouth. I could feel her tongue working as she swallowed quickly, her hands keeping my jerking hips from spearing my dick too far into her mouth. I finally, hips spasming twice more involuntarily, finished and dropped back to the bed heavily. I took a few deep breaths and Stacey started to dismount me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I murmured quietly as I grabbed her hips and held her in place.

"Jer, you don't need to-" I interrupted her by driving my face back into her pussy, my tongue delving deep. After a minute or two I brought a hand around and slipped my middle finger into her furnace, almost immediately adding a second and curving them down and searching for her G spot. When her leg stopped quivering and started jolting, I figured I had the right area. Using my tongue to push back her clit hood, I took my sister's clit between my teeth and switched back and forth from sucking it between my lips and nibbling it tenderly.

The high pitched whine caught me by surprise, but I would find out later Stacy had grabbed a handful of sheet and was biting down on it to stop from screaming out as she came. It felt like her pussy was going to suck my entire hand up inside of her as it clamped down, but I didn't let up my ministrations on her clit through the entire thing and after a brief easing of tension, just long enough for me to press my fingers back to her G spot, she went off a second time.

I let up slowly, withdrawing my fingers and slurping them into my mouth to clean them as Stacey collapsed, her body pressing into mine. I leaned back my head and looked down at my sister's ass and pussy resting just inches from my chin. They were gorgeous and hot, and I could feel my dick starting to react again, but the whole circumstance of the matter started to crush down on me.

This was my sister, and after her reaction that last time I had no idea what might happen. Plus, I had just promised Lauren that Lindsey would be our first addition, had I broken that now? Was Stacey ready for more, or was this the line?

On the other hand, I loved my sister. More than that, I loved Stacy as a person and would have even if she wasn't my sister. It might not have been in the same way I loved Lauren, but it was still the truth, and that truth meant I didn't want this to be a one time thing, but it also meant I didn't want to ruin what we already had even if it meant never doing this, or anything else sexual, again. There were too many buts going on in my head, and I needed to sort through them all.

The first thing I needed to know was if she was really ready. I sent my thoughts out to hers and found my changes easily. All I did was reverse them. It wasn't a sudden rush of memories as if they were new, she just regained access to them as if they had never been gone.

In the end, Stacy managed to flip herself around on my bed and we spooned. She took my arms and wrapped them around her body so I pulled her tight and we stayed that way for nearly fifteen minutes in silence. Whatever the answer, she wasn't horrified with herself this time and we lay quietly breathing with each other. Intimacy and closeness.

I eventually kissed Stacy on the back of her neck and squeezed her before whispering she should probably go back to her own room before we fell asleep. She turned in my arms and kissed me on the mouth for a long, heartbreaking moment. "Ok, Jerbear." She got up slowly and my eyes followed her nakedness as she walked around the bed to grab her pyjama pants. She carried them out of the room, but just before she turned back to me and whispered from the darkness of the doorway, "Love you."

"Love you too, Stace."

*** 3 - Brunchtime ***

"What happened?" Lauren asked the moment I got in the car.

I buckled my seatbelt and put my head back against the headrest, closing my eyes.

"Jeremiah, I could tell something was wrong the minute you stepped out of the door. What happened?"

I'd told her everything else up until now, I don't know why it felt like such a big deal. But it was. Up until now it hadn't been real, whatever was going on with Stacey. Even the dry humping incident, I had fixed that. Buried it. It wasn't out there in the world instead of roaming free in my sister's head.

"Stacey came to visit me last night." I blurted it out before I made myself sick with anxiety. I didn't look at Lauren, didn't want to know if this was finally the line she wasn't prepared for. All the talk in the world wasn't going to stop you from screaming when you're swimming in shark infested waters and something grabs your leg, and this was a big step.

We weren't talking about sex with other people any more, we weren't even doing it with each other in front of someone else. This is full on brother-sister incest.

"Did you make her come?"

I opened my eyes and blinked. "Yeah."

"Did she freak out like last time?"

"No."

Lauren snorted and I turned to look at her. "How far did you get?"

"I- We sixty-nine'd. Oral only."

Lauren gave me a goofy frown and punched me in the arm. "Dick, I said I got all the firsts."

"Hey," I retorted, "We've already done that. The... second time? Right after Adama showed up."

We looked at each other and she broke out laughing, "Oh shit, I totally forgot. That was the first time you made me squirt."

She drove slowly and we talked. Well, I talked and she repeatedly told me I needed to calm down. So I ate out my sister? She hadn't freaked out like last time, and I'd even put her memories back. We hadn't crossed paths this morning, she'd been sleeping in. Hell, I wanted to be sleeping in too but we had a date.

Now that was weird. We had a date with someone else. Three person date.

Totally weird.

Annalise was waiting outside her motel room when we pulled up. I got out and held the passenger door for her before slipping into the back.

"Good morning," Lauren beamed at her.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers