All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 15'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all!

This is my regularly scheduled reminder that all of my Erotica is powered by PATREON. Please check it out if you would like to help me continue publishing chapters of all my series every month, get access to early-posted chapters, and provide direct input into my stories! You can find it all here -> www.patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers,

~Break.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 year ago

Loving all your story arcs at the moment - thank you

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 1 year ago

I am feeling I'll need to go back and start at the beginning

dyrfk45dyrfk45about 1 year ago

So happy that this story is getting regular updates! FYI, this is not showing up as part of the rest of the series as of now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG, loved it, but also too short.

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

TJSkywind from der Kindle bot.

blkuserblkuserabout 1 year ago

Can't get enough of this story, unfortunately I read it hours after its posted and then the wait begins all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it

Keep goin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was my favorite of the recent chapters. I think you've found your mojo with this story again and I'm eager to see how this all plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ben reading since i discovered it at Chapter 11 and keep up the great work it's lots of fun to follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story, can't wait for the hunt and the college arcs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it. It was over too soon. Will be waiting for the next.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

AAHH!!! need more story!

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeabout 1 year ago

Never Stop!!! This is fun!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to read the rest. read all of the series in 1 day

JodailyJodailyabout 1 year ago

Very hot. Love how they hop down to Miami and find Vicky (Stacey's great name for the beast car), then run into the perfect barmaid at the perfect bar for a fun night of dancing and serious fucking.

Typos much better this chapter, only saw one or two.

Loving the series and am worried I'm almost at the end. I know all of your stories are taking a lot of time. I hope Patreone is helping to give you the time to write. I'm adding a bit there, and I hope others are too.

Keep on!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB11 months ago

Another fun chapter, but the magic plot needs developing more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was great, thanks for your work! This IMHO is a seminal work! And not because of all the semen!

I loved that Stacey's date easily became kinda nasty, a menage a trois with a sexy Latina bartender WITHOUT any further magic to advance the story (other than the little spell to make the dance lessons flow better!) Stacey must have creamed herself over getting the hotty to make a move, and she did give Amara a really nice tip, I assume, so she set the encounter parameters. Maybe because she's so in love with Jerry (or she's now got the tits she needed to start really loving to fuck?) so she sets the pace? I don't remember, was she a virgin, too, before Jerry screwed her?

Stacey has become a really good "second level" conc. Even with the previous version of those tits, she's really hot! I wish there was more descriptive text when one of the concs has a cum! Do they ever fuck Jerry together? They must! What happens when the Prime makes a Secundus cum really hard? Or vice versa?

What are the powers and duties of a "Secundus?" She definitely should be cumming every day, (it's gotta be bad otherwise,) and probably more than once, all the concubines should. Is Stace jilling off regularly now? Was she before she became a concubine? What is her climax like without Jerry fucking her? What was it like before? Creaming or squirting? How much? Enquiring minds want to know!

p.s. The concubines simply MUST be fucking each other! Even if the internal logic of the genre didn't demand more pussy eating, how are all the pussies going to be satisfied if they always have to wait?

p.p.s. Note: the males in the story are pretty much non-entities, even the villains. That's something to change that would really enhance the narrative. Thus, there needs to be secondary-level male characters for the women to fuck, or else Jerry's not going to be able to do anything BUT!

Amara, in my view, was simply a "normal hot slot" woman wanting a dicking (only after getting TURNED ON by the dancing, which could have been made clearer.) Men must realize that women do really want to be turned on and fuck (the right guy,) but the guys don't know how to make that easy for them...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

p.s. I had trouble with posting the previous comment, so I came back to add this.

So, women get to live with being hit on all the time, and nobody that they get turned on to! And the men end up resorting to "a bag of tricks" to get women to fuck. Or using an app to find a willing cunt that promises to never mean anything and never contact them again!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Given that Amara admitted (after the sexual encounter) her "easy, fuck buddy" nature, though she hasn't truly admitted that to herself, fully, what is her future? Will she "own" being a fuck buddy type? My hunch is that once she gets comfortable with that, she's going to be much happier, and more able to add lovers to her life, or be truly satisfied by the ones she has, which is rare for her now.

I expect that she's going to have to begin taking a cock up her ass regularly! It's not very unusual, and I really think Jerry should have TOLD HER to start doing that, because she's actually submissive and wants to be told what to do! Plus, Jerry is the Seat, he's supposed to be telling everyone what to do! He needs to OWN that title, the position, or he'll be eaten alive!

I wonder how often Amara takes someone to bed - is it usually a man, once or twice a week? That's my imagination. Women don't usually know that they need even that much sex. Will she now try to train the one who isn't as good, or kick him to the curb if he's unwilling to learn? Is she going to begin to add others (especially women) to her rotation, or call more often when she's feeling amorous? She's seriously in need of regular servicing, I think!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe Amara can become a "handmaiden" to the Seat, and start doing more for the people lucky enough to be blessed with knowing her! "Handmaiden" being a new position created by Jerry as the Seat, a mortal with a loving heart and no serious powers or duties, just freely giving from the heart, and nonetheless being somewhat protected from harm due to that title, and "the will of the Seat."

Sort of the same as the "magic cock," only with tits and a pussy, obviously. Maybe she could have her tits magically enhanced like Stacey's were, which I suspect is something that would really change her self-image for the better, much more than a surgical procedure would. Or she could be given super lubricant pussy cream!

Why can't Amara have a sister next door, one who needs a dicking just as much, if not more? Her sister, who's a gorgeous model, but can't seem to get lucky in love, because she's easily recognized and beset with gold digging gigolos. She needs a steady lover she can trust with her heart! Since she lives in the next apartment, she can't help overhearing how much of what she needs so badly Amara is getting, and she sends her a text?

We the reading public have already suspended disbelief for magic, so please, use your powers for good!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

HEHEHEHE, ok, drop the harem, i wanna read the adventures of VIctorious the horse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Evil murdering wizard on the loose in violation of your orders and challenging your authority. Not a problem.

Two women's lives are in danger and need protection. Not a problem.

The evil murdering mage has control of plants and knows the town you live in. Not a problem.

A looming meeting with out of touch maniacal wizards who are going to challenge your authority and limit your freedoms if you aren't prepared. Not a problem.

Let's take the time for a beach date and dancing.

Also, no reference to The Cars by a sentient car is a shame. Some other bands Victorious might enjoy: Chevalle, Death From Above 1979, The Cult, and Sponge.

Please focus on story and add sex scenes in that follow your plot.

drseaknightdrseaknight2 months ago

Okay comments for the wonderful writer, I love how you have taken off on multiple tangents and different sexual tastes and speeds, while still keeping the magical mystery flowing quietly underneath and popping up at inopportune moments. Quality, thoughtful and detailed, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The most unbelievable part of this story is getting 2 mixed drinks in Miami for less than $20

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES