All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 18'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6711 months ago

I like this series almost as much as your Quarenteam series 👍👍

grifternrgrifternr11 months ago

I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! My only wish would be to maybe in the future go back and flesh out the sex scenes that seem to get passed over. I don't want the scenes with Lindsey, Lauren, or Stacey to become part of the scenery. They have their place too. Maybe when this is done you could wrap all of these episodes up into a novella, or novel even. That would be great, and I would buy it.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One11 months ago

I think Jordan might become a harem member.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat11 months ago

I just realized I love this series. Well done Break

AZslyderAZslyder11 months ago

As usual, love your stuff Break. Crushing it as always, can't wait for the next installment here and the other projects.

Mike9947Mike994711 months ago

Another 5 but for me at least there is too much sex in this chapter and not enough plot. I found myself flipping pages of meaningless fucking.

prophet58prophet5811 months ago

I am never disappointed with you, great as always. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SorchakSorchak11 months ago

Different strokes for different folks. For me, Jordan would have been a no. I'm simply not a fan of multiple piercings. Septum piercings especially are a hard no. Same with the nipples. I've seen so many hot women online that I really wouldn't mind going to bed with, but they've got that f**king nose ring, and my dick shrinks up like I'm in cold water. But, eh. I'm not Jerry and I'm not Break. I DO like that it was a longer chapter. Anything over 5 pages I'm happy with. (Because I read too damned fast.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm loving this series. Very much liked seeing the proper meticulous spellcrafting, wizarding is all about preparation.

LionBroSairaorgLionBroSairaorg11 months ago

This series rocks, just can’t wait for Jeremiah to really flex his power he can feel underwhelming his magic seems to run out way to often

jskin78jskin7811 months ago

Lovin the story. Finally getting to the council meeting
. That is the longest 7 years of poor Jerry’s life. Magical time man
.. looking forward to the next installment

Bamm2797Bamm279711 months ago
Ohhhhh

Can’t wait for more!!!!!

cliqueggecliquegge11 months ago

Good shit as always - thanks

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Holy shit that was a hoy fucking chapter! (pun intended). Excited to find out what will happen at the council meeting. Keep up the great work and thanks for another amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOOOOOOO! Hell yeah! I got here just in time! and look how massive this chapter is! This is a great weekend. Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story'

5star ....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maya has to look like Katee "Kateelife" Owen.

Ladygrey69Ladygrey6911 months ago

This one I really liked. Keep on going

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Couple of ideas for the story line to go in future:

1. Incest is hot and if Jeremiah's mother was a member of Ezekiel's harem, that would make Ezekiel Jerry's biological father. Also if Jerry's dad is actually his uncle and Stacey is actually his first cousin, it makes the sex kinkier and makes incest a family affair.

2. Pocket Dimensions make good magical jails, just saying

3. A sex mansion near the university sitting on a Ley Line would probably generate even more sexual energy for Jerry, especially with a bunch of horny college students, with sorority sluts, fraternity studs, athletes, and other various sluts and studs fucking each others' brains out, complete with the sex runes funneling the energy to Jerry.

4. Jerry should probably set up some investments to grow the wealth left behind by Ezekiel, not just consolidate it, but invest it,

5. Jerry should start adding expertise to his harem of wet and willing women knowledgeable of his place as a sex shaman and a seat. Lindsey being Pre-Law would make her his full service Lawyer, Stacey would make a good full-service personal trainer, Annalise being a fire mage can act as a full service bodyguard, Moira makes a good real estate agent, of course Lauren is his Prime. Not sure about either Angela or any of the other future women to join the harem, but he needs someone handling his bookkeeping and/or investments, a witch would be a good addition, and a healing mage would be good as well. Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, a few weeks earlier than I was expecting AND extra length? What a welcome (and hot) surprise.

Great call following up on the mystery magic user in school, hope Aidra makes a return at some point!

MrZweihanderMrZweihander11 months ago

@Anonymous: The story used to have incest, but the author retconned it out to be able to publish on site that didn't allow incest content. In the original version Stacey was his biological sister, and Lindsey and Lauren were bio-sisters as well. Sad, but the author is earning money off of the deal, so I don't blame them. It's good for us too, more time to focus on writing these great stories. I just remember the 'true' versions of the characters as I read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He really needs to knock someone up to get that huge boost in his power. It has been mentioned a few times by Adama and all the girls would need to do is find a willing host for it. I'm sure at least some of the girls he's been with (that are already out of High School) would be up for it, especially if they know he'd help take care of them financially.

Speaking of finances, he can set up a fertility clinic (or many) and bring in additional income to help as investments for his finances, but also with these rune ideas getting them fine tuned and he wouldn't really have to be there and could possibly even operate legitimate fertility clinics for the IVF and still get magic boosts that way. [Otherwise my thought had been previously to have him change appearance as needed and help 'personally' with the fertility 'injections']

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic. Really like throwing in the new girls. When does Maya get involved?

TJSkywindTJSkywind11 months ago

Enjoyed. Looking forward to seeing the next missive. And a reminder to run spell-check. Wamr for warm and eagre for eager...

Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

bhojobhojo11 months ago

This is great. I like the balance between the girls. Lauren is the benevolent dictator. I think Annalise younger sister wants into the action too!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So well done! No grammer potholes nor speedbumps, smooth dialog & pacing, relatable characters...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story so far, love it. You keep a great balance of a powerful and caring MC without totally crossing over into a 'nice guy with super powers'/'I get the girls because I'm nice, everyone likes me because I'm nice, everyone that doesn't like me is a villain'/'I have them, but I don't even really need my powers to get girls' spiel, you do walk that line though. The girl going to break up with the boyfriend after the threesome "but she was already thinking about it anyway and it's in no way the MCs fault" was not my favorite plotline. I would have preferred to see a 'true love triumphs over sex powers' kinda outcome where she was done afterwards, continued with her happy relationship and never saw the MC again. But whatever, that's a small detail in 18 long and great chapters. Please keep writing, for sure one of the best active long-form stories in the genres I read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so ready for the next installment!!!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

7.5 stars out of 5. It just kee0s getting better!

Bigcountry365a69Bigcountry365a6911 months ago

Keep it coming bro I love this series I just can't get enough,it leaves me wanting more ,just the right amount of mystery and suspense, excitement and imagination

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please PLEASE have him legitimtely pull of an actual Kamehameha.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Truly excellent. love how the characters are developing. Even the new pairings feel fleshed out. Rather than a girl-of-the-week, each was distinct in their connection and memorable. Lauren chose well.

As the girlfriends and Jerry learn more about magic, it would be cool to see if any of them develop abilities through Jerry or some magical artifacts. Maybe even on their own. Lindsey in particular seems like she would study magic and figure out how to use some technically gritty grimoire. Stacy is more physical, inhabiting her own body. Lauren seems empathic.

Aidra is fun, and the idea of her family being witches is promising, both in terms of building a magical network (and world building) of allies, and maybe some multi-generational fun (at least the literotica version).

Keep it up. I know monthly releases are tough, but your quality has been steady and high.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

NERDY WORLDBUILDING IDEAS I'D LOVE:

the core girlfriends develop powers or obtain magical artifacts. Lindsey has studious wizard energy. like she'd learn contract-type spells from a dusty old library. Stephanie would be a cool paladin- with a magic sword or armor or something. Lauren seems like she could be a mind reader. Annalise, Check. I don't know about Angie. She hasn't said much about her interests or skills. She could go in any direction. Love goth witches. more please. of all of it! especially if you're going to add some black or desi (indian) women.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan11 months ago

When if ever are you taking Maya to an ophthalmologist? Once her problem is diagnosed magic can surely fix it. Actually, I'd guess a corneal transplant would fix it.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude7 months ago

Awesome Orgy Party worthy of a Sex Dermi-God !!!

FDD

JSA69JSA695 months ago

Best chapter yet. Thanks!

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

I'd say 'never fails to disappoint' but that just doesn't do it justice. Totally loving this story, and wigging out at how it seems to just keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Aidra‘S dirty talk was really hot. You don’t do a ton of it- but when you pull it out it can land reallllllly well!

bluebeardeddombluebeardeddomabout 2 months ago

I love it but for a god of sex, I wish Jerry was just a bit less Icked out by - god forbid - another *penis* in the room!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES