Font of Fertility Ch. 18

Story Info
A magic dick on New Year's Eve.
22.9k words
4.88
28.4k
84

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,908 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

This story is a continuation of the Font of Fertility series. I would suggest reading Chapter 1 if you have not already. This chapter includes MF, MMF, and MFFFF, virginity, some squirting, anal, and magic.

Jeremiah works through the fallout of his hunt and is given some surprises for New Year's.

====================================

"So, either this isn't as bad as it sounds, or it's way, way worse," Stacey grumbled.

We were all gathered in Annalise's room at the Bed and Breakfast. I could have had Victorious drop me at the nearest functioning door and teleportaled, but I'd decided to let him fly me back home while I stewed and metaphorically licked my wounds. I wasn't completely isolating myself - I opened the telepathic communication with the girls and told them I was OK and heading back, but what happened needed to be discussed.

Victorious had gotten us back by late afternoon, and the girls had met me at the B&B. Now I'd told them everything about the big cabin structure in the woods, and what I'd discovered about George Stoker's experiment. And the brief but explosive fight.

"Anna, you know the most about what this could mean," Lauren said, turning to Annalise.

"I- don't know? I've really not met that many other magical people - growing up where we did, our school wasn't all that big and we didn't have a ton of people around. Even when I moved, I've only really met a couple of other mages in passing," Annalise explained with a look that said she wished she could offer more. "It's not like we wear a club badge or something."

"Well, it's fucked," I said. I'd had longer to think about it than everyone else. "Option one is that Seats get into fights like this frequently enough that it's not a big deal, so the world is that much more dangerous. Option two is that it's way outside the norm and something is very wrong."

"Get your pants off, Jerry," Lindsey said, licking her palm.

"Whoa, hey, Maya is still here," Annalise said.

"It's not like I can see anything that happens," Maya said. "You all could be naked already and I wouldn't know. But, uh, why is whatever happening going on in the middle of a conversation?"

"We're not having sex," Lindsey sighed. "The only way we might get a better answer is by asking Adama, yeah? Well, she gets summoned when Jerry gets jerked off. So, babe, get your cock out."

It was weird, sitting with my pants around my thighs as Lindsey started quickly stroking me and the others sat in a circle on the bed just... watching.

"Can you guys maybe not stare?" I asked.

"Hmm?" Lauren asked, breaking her eyes away from my dick.

"My eyes are up here," I deadpanned.

"Yeah but your dick is down there," she teased me, then blew me a soft kiss.

"How long is this supposed to take?" Maya asked.

"Well isn't this just a kinky little summoning circle of horny holes," Adama said as she apparated at the foot of the bed, lounging on her side as she ate a bunch of impossibly tiny grapes.

"Ah!" Maya shouted, startled, and she flailed at the sudden voice right beside her. She clocked Adama right off the end of the bed.

"What the fuck!?" Adama yelled as she floated back up. "You little cunt, I'll-"

"Adama!" I said curtly. "She's blind."

Adama cut off at the tone of my voice but didn't stop glaring at Maya. "Well, Mini Tits McGee needs to control her flailing."

"I'm so sorry," Maya said. "I can't- I don't- Sorry?"

Adama rolled her eyes and floated back onto the bed, fixing her hair prissily and pursing her lips. "Well, now that my entrance has been ruined, what's all this about, Sweetie and the Sluts?"

"I need to know if it's usual for Seats to fight," I said. "Or attack each other, or go against a Proclamation."

"That's not a good idea, Jeremiah," Adama said. "Going against another Seat's proclamation is extremely disrespectful. Whatever it is you don't like, you'll have a chance to address the issue at the Council meeting in less than two days. Surely it can wait until then."

"He isn't the one doing it," Lauren said. "Someone broke his proclamation and has been helping George Stoker."

Adama frowned deeply and furrowed her brow as she crossed her arms underneath her big chest. "Are you sure?" she asked me. "An accusation like that at the Council would be a very big deal."

"I can't see who else it could have been," I said. "They used a bunch of different magic, and teleported George and themself out of there."

"Mmm, you would be surprised at how versatile different mages can be with their magics," Adama said. "With the right training, even the basest of the ascended can accomplish feats most of humanity would find unbelievable. Like Tits McGee Original here, I'm sure you have some tricks up your sleeve. Flying and such."

"Wait, what?" Annalise asked. "I can't fly."

Adama looked taken aback. "Why not?"

"Why would I?" Annalise asked.

"You control fire, which in an explosive form causes force. Is that not how your little tin can celestial-exploration penis things achieve flight?"

Annalise dropped her jaw, her mind currently blown. "I can fly?"

"OK, point taken," I said. "But I'm telling you, after what I felt and experienced, I can't see it being someone without capabilities like my own. And more practised as well. They knew what they were doing, and I'm fairly certain they were throwing their weight around without trying to kill me."

"They put you through a wall with a magical bus construct," Lauren said with concern.

"But why?" Lindsey pointed out. "They had the drop on Jerry. Why would they do that of all things?"

We were all quiet for a long moment, except for the stroking of my cock by Lindsey, and Adama uncomfortably cleared her throat. "Well. If it was another Seat, then the Council meeting is more important than ever. Sweetie, are you going to try and take another run at Stoker between then and now? I can feel your power reserves are low again."

"I'm pretty sure I've cut Stoker off from his magic," I said. "Unless the other Seat can undo what I did."

"You did what!?" Adama looked shocked.

"I put a metaphorical shield between him and his magic," I said.

"Oh, shit," Adama said, starting to pace. "This is bad. This is very bad."

"Why is this bad?" Lauren asked.

"That sort of punishment is seen as worse than death by the oldest of the Seats," Adama said, gesturing agitatedly. "Death is seen as less cruel than removing someone's magic."

"That's ridiculous," Stacey said. "Most of the world lives without magic."

"I don't think you would understand," Annalise said quietly. The others all looked to her with frowns. "It's not about living, it's... magic is part of us. Like part of our souls. I was at my lowest when I couldn't feel an ounce of it in me while our father was holding us captive. To have it taken away... It would be like getting a lobotomy. You wouldn't be the same person." She turned to me, a cold fire in her eyes. "Are you sure you did that to him?"

I nodded. "Unless the other Seat can undo it."

"Good," she nodded. "He deserves it."

I nodded solemnly again. She and Maya had both spoken in favour of killing their father, which was dark as fuck but I also couldn't blame them for feeling that way after everything we had found out. "Alright. Well, with George under the protection of another Seat, it's probably not a good idea to take a second swing at him right away. Especially with the council meeting and my current magic levels."

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," Adama said. "You girls do everything you can for him, you hear me? And remember that this isn't just on Jeremiah, Cum Dump. You'll be at the Council Meeting as well."

"Anything I should know?" Lauren asked, ignoring Adama's nickname for her. "Anything I need to do?"

"Support him in everything. Never show anything but loyalty to him," Adama said. "You can argue in private, but in front of the others? If they see a weakness between the two of you, they'll attempt to leverage it immediately."

"I wouldn't do it any other way," Lauren nodded with a determined grimace.

"Well," Adama said, looking around the circle. "Get to it, bitches! Power our boy up, he needs every ounce of magic he can get. Wa-bam!" She made a big gesture and disappeared in a little puff of smoke.

"Y'all aren't really about to start an orgy, are you?" Maya asked.

"No," Annalise said at the same time Lindsey said, "Yes." The two of them looked at each other, both smirking ruefully for different reasons.

"We," Lauren said, reaching over and taking Maya's hand, "Are going over to your room and will listen to some music while your sister and Jerry have some time together, and then the rest of us need to head back home. Tomorrow is going to be a big day."

"It is?" I asked. "The council meeting isn't until New Year's Day."

"We have a surprise for you," Stacey said as she slipped off the edge of the bed. "And no, we're not going to give you any hints. I'll hang with you two. Linds?"

"I'd like to stay," Lindsey said, then turned to Annalise. "If you're down?"

Annalise blushed, glancing at me and then at Lauren. "I've only ever, ah-"

"Oh my God, she's so embarrassed. That's hilarious," Maya giggled.

"Shut up!" Annalise said. The Big Sister/Little Sister energy between them was really cute. "Get out of here, you brat."

Maya stuck her tongue out in the general direction of Annalise's voice, then let Lauren pull her out of the room. Stacey followed them, lingering at the door to see what would happen.

"I don't have to stay," Lindsey said, reaching across and taking Annalise's hand lightly. "But I'd like to. You're special to Jerry and Lauren, so you're special to me."

"I... think I'd like that," Annalise blushed. "You're very pretty."

"Thank you," Lindsey smiled warmly. "You're super pretty, too. I love your eyes."

"Thanks," Annalise said.

"I also like your lips," Lindsey said. "Can I kiss you? I want to, and I think Jerry would love to see it."

"OK," Annalise said. Every time we'd been together since the first time, she and I had been comfortable with each other. It was kind of fun seeing her a little flustered again. Lindsey scooted over a little and kissed Annalise softly, and Stacey shut the door as she left.

It was, without a doubt, the most boobs in a threesome that I'd dealt with to that point. Lindsey had the largest pair in the Official Harem, and Annalise had the largest I'd been with in general, and they both had fun drowning me in tits. Partway through I realized I needed to protect Lindsey with the same fire resistance as I had Lauren and myself, which was good timing because about three minutes later Annalise was working up to an orgasm with three of Lindsey's fingers pumping her pussy and her hot juices would have scalded Lindsey otherwise.

The highlight of the threesome, for me anyways, was when Lindsey got to see Annalise's eyes go full fire mage and light up the room as I fucked her from behind. The close second was right after Annalise's first orgasm though, when Lindsey managed to get her entire fist into Annalise. Seeing the fire mage's cunt stretched around Lindsey's thin wrist was so absurdly lewd, and the moaning howls Annalise was letting out made me cast a sound-dampening spell over the room.

In the end, Annalise was on top of me riding my cock as Lindsey straddled my face and the two of them made out. When we came together, Annalise fell backwards and slipped off my cock, and Lindsey immediately leaned forward and began slurping my cum out of her. Annalise came again, smaller and more of an aftershock, but it pushed my cum out of her for Lindsey.

"Welcome to the club," Linds smirked as she finished slurping and crawled down my body and up Annalise's to press their tits together and kiss her with the mixed juices on her lips.

"What club is that?" Annalise asked breathlessly.

"You're totally one of his girls now," Lindsey smirked and kissed her again.

"Linds," I warned her. The view I currently had of their two flushed and used pussies, and Lindsey's ass above, from down at their feet was a little distracting.

"Is that what I am?" Annalise asked Lindsey. "One of his girls?"

"Do you want to be?" Lindsey asked. "That's the real question. We've pretty much thought you were for a while, but Jerry was being Jerry and wanted to wait to make it official because of everything else going on."

Annalise shifted, looking down the bed at me with big eyes. "Do you want that?" she asked.

I sighed, a little annoyed that Lindsey was doing this now, but got to my knees and shuffled down the bed to lie next to them so I was face-to-face with Annalise. "Of course I do," I said softly. "You are an amazingly strong, selfless, and talented woman who is undeniably sexy, and I feel like you've got a part of me now. And I hope I have a part of you, too?"

She pressed her lips together and her eyes softened as she nodded a little.

"Linds was right, I was putting this off because I didn't want to make it sound like it had anything to do with what's going on with George," I said. "But now that it's here... Annalise, would you like to, ah, be part of my, uh-"

"His harem," Lindsey smiled. "Be one of his personal concubines. Dedicated to him, loving him. If you say yes, you get invited to the secret group chat and we might make t-shirts."

"Oh my God, Linds," I groaned.

"I do," Annalise laughed, looking almost surprised as she did it. "I- I do, I want to be in your harem, Jeremiah." She was still under Lindsey, but she shifted and leaned over to kiss me. Then it became a three-way kiss as Lindsey joined in. "I can't believe I got here this fast," she gasped when the kiss ended. "What, three weeks ago I thought you were going to be some monster that I needed to feed myself to so I could get justice for Maya? And now I'm- I'm falling in love with a Seat of Fertility, and joining his harem by choice."

"Oh, Jerry is a monster all right," Lindsey smirked. "A monster in bed."

That set them both to giggling happily and as Annalise went back to kissing me Lindsey rolled to the edge of the bed and fished her phone out of her discarded pants. Shortly after there was knocking on the bedroom door, and Lindsey went and opened it while still naked. Stacey and Lauren burst in, talking a mile a minute and giggling and laughing as they jumped on the bed. Annalise was shocked at first, and a little surprised to be walked in on naked and intimate, but soon Lauren was kissing her to welcome her to the harem, and Stacey was right behind her.

"What the frick is going on in here?" Maya asked from the doorway.

"Maya, get out!" Annalise called from the bottom of the dogpile on the bed right next to me.

"Oh, it's fine, I can't see anything," Maya said. Then she scrunched up her nose. "But I can smell it though. Jesus, it smells like pussy in here. Spray that air freshener you bought."

That set all the girls to laughing, even Annalise a little.

* * * * *

Lauren reconnected with me at their place while Lindsey ran interference with Mr and Mrs Baxley. We had sex, but it was more of a conversation than anything. I hadn't held anything back from the others, but the conversation with Lauren was more personal. She was in this with me even more than the others. She'd been in it the longest. She was my Prime.

We made love in that position we'd tried the second day we'd had sex, me sitting with my back to the headboard and her sitting in my lap as we held each other tightly in a hug. It put our faces and lips together and pressed her chest to mine and made it easy to whisper our talk as we slowly used our hips to hump our pubic areas together.

She was happy I was alright and admitted how worried she had been. I admitted I knew she would be, and that I knew she wouldn't tell me. She asked me to tell her about the fight again, and I realized I had held one thing back.

"And then, when I stopped breathing the fire, I blew out some smoke and said, 'Hadouken, you dick.'"

"You did not," Lauren said, dropping her jaw in a surprised smirk.

"I swear I did," I chuckled.

"Oh my God, you are such a nerd," Lauren laughed and kissed me. "My nerd," she said softly. "But next time you should go with Kamehameha."

I snorted a little. "I'll try to remember that," I said.

"Spirit bomb," Lauren whispered dramatically as she moved in to kiss me again.

"My power level is over 9000," I whispered back.

We devolved into more little memes for a bit, and then she sighed and kissed me hungrily, making out as she poured her love into our kiss. I came first, filling her, and she responded with a small one of her own as I was just finishing.

"I love you more than anything," Lauren whispered.

"I love you too, Laur," I whispered back, holding her close even though we were both kind of sweaty and gross. "I love you so damn fucking much."

"I know," she smiled. "And that's why I need you to promise me something."

"Anything," I swore.

"Tomorrow, with your surprise, I need you to go with it," she said. "It'll be good, I swear, but you might have questions about some parts of it and you need to just go with it, and if it isn't what you want then at least we'll know, OK?"

"...OK," I said, questioning it a little. But I gave her a peck to seal the promise. "I trust you and the others."

"I know, baby," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "And that's yet another reason why I love you."

I reconnected with Stacey later that night, though we were a little more vigorous about it and we didn't talk about the nerdy quotes since she just wasn't as deep into geek culture as Lauren and I. But she did pretty much ask me to make the same promise - to go along with the surprise.

Falling asleep that night, I wondered what the hell they were planning for New Year's Eve.

* * * * *

"I don't want to go," I groaned, smirking a little.

"I know, but I have to," Angie groaned back with her own smile, stretching under me. Apparently, my Harem had scheduled a late breakfast date between Angie and I that I had been informed of when Stacey came into my room to wake me up with a blowjob that morning. Shortly after, I'd been dressed in a new outfit chosen by committee in the Harem group chat, and sent off to meet Angie at a local coffee shop.

We'd ended up back at her place, and in her bed.

"Work sucks," I mumbled.

"God, it does," Angie laughed, running her fingers through my hair. My cheek was pressed to her stomach as we lay there on top of the covers, her legs pressed warmly against my sides as I hugged her around her hips with my arms under her. "But it's necessary, and I'm good at it."

"You're pretty good at this, too," I smiled and disentangled myself so that I could crawl up her body and kiss her.

"Thanks, so are you," she grinned.

"It's some natural talent and vigour, but mostly I'm learning from the best," I teased.

"Am I included in that, or is it mostly just Lindsey?" Angie chuckled.

"Oh, you are definitely on the list," I said, kissing her softly all over her face. "Anyone ever tell you that you are absolutely gorgeous?"

"You do, every time I see you," she smiled.

"Well, it must be true then," I said. I was hard again, or still, and I slipped myself inside of her as we both moaned happily.

"OK, one more," she groaned with a self-satisfied smile.

A little later she was getting dressed as I lay on her bed, still naked. She'd learned already that I liked watching her naked, or getting dressed, as much as she did me and she made a little show of it for me as she flashed smiles in my direction.

"I want to see you again tomorrow," she said, coming back over to me once she had a bra and pants on. "You and the others, if that's OK?"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,908 Followers