All Comments on 'Font of Fertility Ch. 19'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander10 months ago

Excellent, love the world building. Jerry is really getting into the deep end now especially since most of his counterparts are over a thousand years old. Thanks for another awesome chapter, you are truly a one in a million talent. And happy July 4th!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear10 months ago

Got to say I'm a bit disappointed. It's still 5 stars and a great story, but this part fell way short of expectations for me. While I was impatient in my waiting for the next part, I think I would have preferred to wait another month if it meant a better part of a chapter. Even with all the time spent on the descriptions of the other Seats, there was very little true substance here. Maybe some foreshadowing, and/or 'eastereggs' for later on but this felt like a throw away chapter and not really necessary to the story. Hope the next one goes back to form. And just to be clear I'm not talking about the lack of sex I'm talking about the plot and moving the story foreword.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar10 months agoAuthor

Thiiis is your friendly reminder that ALL of my erotica is powered by Patreon! Thanks to my Patron community I am now a full-time Erotica author, and joining the community gets you access to up to FOUR chapters ahead on FoF and my QT:NW series, plus access to polls that help direct what I'm writing or influence the stories.

Patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

acornbasedacornbased10 months ago

i love this story. Thank you for the chapter and I can't wait for more

williedavewilliedave10 months ago

Please tell me the next one is in the tank, ready to load.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh. Seems kind of like You were just in a hurry to get something out to the readers. It was OK, but not really that great. Not a lot to fill in plot wise.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One10 months ago

I think we all have a shit ton of questions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Filler chapter to build the universe. Still good. Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just got caught up on this series. Love the take on the inherited sex magic leadership position trope.

Based on how Ezekiel has handled stuff. I suspect Jerry will be getting surprised gifts of knowledge after Jerry and Lauren accomplish something. I suspect the runes might trigger Jerry and Stacey's parents or mom to remember something, with Jerry getting to eventually fuck his mom, possibly with his mom waking him up with a blow job and a fuck. I suspect other women in Jerry's local community have connections to Ezekiel as well, with their own gifts for Jerry after he unlocks their memories as well. In fact I would not be surprised if Ezekiel's harem were impregnated given books and then mind locked, with backstories created for them, and then sent to the community Jerry was born into.

As for this chapter, not as much sex, or action as prior chapters, but it was needed to move the overall story forward and introduce us to the other seats, their Primes and Patrons. The next chapter should finish Jerry and Lauren's first meeting and Jerry should get an idea who he can trust and who he can't. The chapter after that probably adds Angela to his harem of wet and willing women.

prophet58prophet5810 months ago

Now we hit the meat. I so much appreciate the drama and intrigue set into this chapter. 5 star quality all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a great chapter. Too short and feels like it stopped mid-sentence. This chapter really should have included the entirety of the meeting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed the chapter! Completely understand why it is the way it is after last month's entry (though I will admit slight disappointment), and the meeting being a story/lore dump was inevitable. I'm sure we'll be back to business as usual in chapter 20

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdee10 months ago

This one’s a lot of fun

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny10 months ago

I absolutely am enjoying the series. I look forward to the next installment eagerly.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c110 months ago

Japan hunts whales, not china.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anyone else thinking that Yaroslav might be the one helping Stoker? I initially thought it was another fertility seat (because of the nature of the experiments), but Yaroslav is conspicuously inconspicuous

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

this series is on the top of my favorites list. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This episode probably lays down the basis of a lot of future plot but generally was as boring as Jeremiah thought the meeting was.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimer10 months ago

Mostly a vehicle to introduce the new characters, but I am intrigued by many of them, especially the other junior seat and the guy who has decided to be down to earth with his powers and not get a swelled head.

Brandon11Brandon1110 months ago
Fertility

Looking forward to the upcoming confrontation

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew10 months ago

BtB, you painted a great picture with this chapter, thank you. @Xzy89c1 - I find it does nothing but cause confusion when I pretend reality has FuqAll to do with stories on Literotica.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Wish you had included the entire meeting in one chapter, it felt like the ending to this relatively short chapter was very abrupt. You have built an extraordinarily large cast of characters, I hope you will occasionally remind readers who some of these characters are in relationship to the story going forwards. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Short for Yaroslav is Yasha . And milaya usually used without " little " , unless there's a name after it .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story. Looking forward to a lot more.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

I like the story arc so far. Looking forward to the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. You're right up there with Eric Storm and PastMaster... I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't stop here want to follow this story really interesting thanks for writeing it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really great story with a lot of future plots to feed off. Please keep going. One of the best stories series I’ve read. So much potential.

SuomibillSuomibill9 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Revenge? Sex? Pregnancy? I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope all is well with you!! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!! I'm checking every day!

Arkie77Arkie779 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment!! Great story, easy to follow, with the right amount of all the elements one would expect. Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm curious why you started to change your story. Two sets of siblings becoming step siblings later in your story. Interesting story so far, though.

Bigcountry365a69Bigcountry365a699 months ago

Man I've been waiting for the rest for a month I'm itching for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nearly 2 months with no update... is Jerry safe? Is he alright??

bhojobhojo8 months ago

The seats are really fricking wonderful, but I'd like to see jerry getting his rocks of with some new babes...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One thing in all the chapters so far I've been thinking was "where are all the black people?". Adama barely counts as a person. Now we get Marcel and Ndia, and they're literal racial stereotypes, and negative ones at that. Yikes.

I've been wondering if the author is a Brit, given the various Britishisms, but now I know he's not. 'Cherio' is a farewell/goodbye, not a greeting. Brits also say 'couldn't care less', not the incorrect American 'could care less'.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jeremiah might want to turn in his “nerd card” for not knowing that Temujin was Genghis Khan.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good storie easy reading cool plot thank you

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

<gasp> It just occurred to me... is Maya eventually (maybe shortly after her eighteenth birthday?) going to ascend and fill the empty Life Seat?! (I'm notoriously bad at predictions so I'm very likely wrong but that hasn't stopped me yet). lol 5/5*

SandurSandur3 months ago

This chapter was amazing.

And @Fenris420 read the story, Maya is just a mage not a and nor was her father. And after fucking reading the story did you not reach to point they say, nine are complete.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great chapter. I would have liked to hear the titles for all the seats, but still a 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES