Font of Fertility Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in, carrying Aidra as she clung to me and groaned with each step. She was in my arms much like she had been when I first brought her inside, except this time my cock was inside her. Also, her cheeks and forehead were both smeared with the streaks of her running mascara, and the black lipstick was pretty much worn away.

"Ladies," I said. "This is Aidra. Aidra, my dear, these are Stacey and Lindsey, and you know Lauren."

Lauren backed away from Lindsey and stood, coming over to hug me and Aidra both and she smirked when she saw the well-fucked grin Aidra couldn't get off her face. "Damn, girl," Lauren said. "Lucky you. Welcome to the club of 'Nearly Fucked to Death by Jerry.' Was it fun?"

"Mhmm," Aidra mumbled and nodded. "Not done yet though."

"No?" Lauren asked.

"Obviously not," Lindsey chuckled as she got off the bed as well and then knelt right in front of me. "Jesus, look at this ass," she said as she gave Aidra's booty a smack. "Stealth juicy, and gaping from a good fucking. And such apretty gaped asshole, too." Then she leaned in and I knew she started tonguing Aidra's ass.

"H-h-hooo boy," Aidra panted, clinging to me more.

"Yeah, she'll do that," Lauren smirked, then took Aidra by the chin and pulled her into a kiss.

It didn't take long for Aidra to come again, and then I planted her on the bed as Lindsey and Lauren both leaned in and captured one of her little tits between their lips. I turned to Stacey, who hadn't moved from her spot on the bed yet. "She gets creamy as hell," I said. "Want to try eating her out?"

"Only if you slide that cock into me while I do it," Stacey grinned, finally getting up.

"Absolutely," I said, kissing her as she knelt on the bed before she got down on her hands and knees and planted her face in Aidra's creamy pussy. Almost all of it was Aidra's secretions and not my cum. Almost.

"Damn, Aidra," Stacey said as she got into position, spreading the smaller woman's legs. "Nice abs."

"Thanks," the witch panted.

I gave Stacey a little spank on the ass, then got into position as I locked eyes with Lauren. She was smiling as she sucked on Aidra's tit. I could tell she was thinking it even if I'd told her it wasn't the time.Seventh concubine. She wouldn't say it, but she believed it.

Instead of dealing with that, I busied myself wedging my cock into Stacey, who very much appreciated the attention.

***---***---***

"Thanks, Jerry," Aidra said as I helped her with her coat. She was all cleaned up - the makeup was gone, along with the cum. Both from the girls and my own. Aidra had definitely not been squeamish about eating them out. Nothing a slow, hot shower couldn't fix as Lindsey and I pampered the very well fucked girl. Linds had given her some tips on dealing with the day-after ass-fucked feeling, and even though they'd barely traded a few words beforehand, after the shower Aidra had hugged Lindsey hard and thanked her. The best I could think was that it was fuck-bonding. Lindsey had obliged with a smile, looking at me with a grin over Aidra's head as she pulled the girl tighter to her bosom.

"I should be thanking you," I said as she turned, shrugging into the coat a little bit more. "I had a lot of fun, and thank you for giving me something so special."

"Are you kidding me?" she asked. "After that, you're the only guy ever getting it. No one else is going to make it feel anything close to that. You've staked your claim on my ass. It's yours."

"I'll keep that in mind," I said with a grin, reaching down and grabbing said ass over her kilt.

"Just so you know, I was serious at the start," she said. "I don't know if that was just you dirty talking or not, but I'm into you fucking me whenever you want."

"How about us fucking each other?" I suggested. "I'm not just going to use you like trash."

"OK, I'm into us fucking each other whenever you want," she said. "And if that's the case, I definitely don't need another guy around to cramp that. Are you sure you're OK if I date a girl?"

"You did say you wanted to find a sub," I said.

"True," she smirked. "So... I'm sex-friends with a Seat of Fertility."

"I don't know about you, but I'm more shocked that I'm sex friends with Aidra, not a witch," I said.

"True," she said with a smile. "I'm sex-friends with Jeremiah."

I escorted her out the door and on the front porch she turned back, pulling me down into another kiss that lasted a long time. "Just sex-friends?" she asked.

"For now," I whispered. "I need to talk with you soon. Really soon. About magic stuff. We can fuck after."

"Anytime you want," she smirked. "Tomorrow?"

"I'm driving Stacey and Lindsey back up to Cardinal," I said. "I'll be there for a couple of days, so I won't be back until late Sunday. Maybe Monday after school?"

"It's a... not-date," she said. "Magic talk, and then fucking."

"Plenty of fucking," I agreed, and we kissed again for a bit. It was funny how similar and yet different Aidra's face was when she was stripped of her gothy makeup, and yet she felt the exact same.

When she pulled away she was grinning. "See you Monday," she said. "My ass will be waiting."

I laughed and gave her butt a spank over the kilt, then slid my hand under the kilt to grope it. I'd fixed her fishnet hose with some magic and her cheeks were once again encompassed in the netting.

When I let her go I turned to escort her to her car at the curb but stopped.

"Oh, fuck," Aidra said under her breath.

"Shit," I muttered under mine.

At the end of the driveway, looking at us with giant eyes and gaping mouths, were my best guy friends. Jay, with a pizza in his hands, and Benji with a board game in his. Both just staring at us in shock.

"Lauren!" I called back into the house. I was going to need some backup.

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or AMA: The Boyfriend series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================