Font of Fertility Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot," she said. "Put it back on and use me."

"You told your family that we were only going to be a couple of minutes and we've been out here a while," I said.

"If they come out you could just magic them to not care, right?"

"I... could, probably," I said. "But, without getting into it, I'll just say that for the foreseeable future, it's important that I try and build up my magic reserves some more and not use magic willy-nilly. I'm also not a big fan of messing with people's minds if I don't have to."

"OK," she said. "I understand, but I have lots of questions." Then she gave me a look. "Out of... curiosity, would it be possible for you to, say, make everyone in a full lecture hall not notice us as you fuck me in front of the entire room?"

I snorted and shook my head as I chuckled. "Yes, I think with some planning I could make that happen if that's something you want to do."

"That and watch you fuck someone else in the same position," she grinned. "Honestly, Jerry, I'm kinky and have read hundreds of erotica and other smut stories. I might end up with a whole list of things I'd like you to do to me, and with me, and in front of me."

"Go for it," I said. "Just remember that I might not be able to say yes to everything, and we'll take our time with them."

"Fuck, I'm a lucky girl," she grinned.

"I think there's one more formality we need to deal with," I said. Then I pulled out my phone and texted Lauren a thumbs-up emoji. Within seconds Jordan's phone started buzzing in her pocket. "That'll be you getting invited to the official Concubine Group Chat," I chuckled.

Jordan laughed and pulled her phone out, but instead of checking it, she set it down on the bench where it continued buzzing with new texts. "I think I want to make a grand entrance," she said. "Even if we can't play properly... could you put the lead on me, please? And may I please suck your cock and be blessed with your delicious, thick cum all over my face for a naughty picture to send to my fellow concubines?"

The rational part of me, the one that knew we were pushing it with her Father's patience, wanted to keep things to kissing at least. The rest of me, however, was caught up in the moment. "On one condition," I said.

"Anything, always," she promised.

"I can't let you leave without me tasting you again."

It didn't even take us a minute for Jordan to get the silver lead connected to her septum piercing again, and then both of us to get our jeans down to our knees. I planted my ass on the cold bench seating and we wiggled around with her on top of me until we were in a sixty-nine.

I reached up and pulled Jordan's ass down, getting my lips onto her labia around the same time as she started sucking my cock. It was an intense affair, both of us wanting to take our time but knowing we couldn't, and wanting to provide the maximum amount of pleasure to our partner. Jordan's pussy was already lightly flushed and slick from her getting horny at being collared and leashed, and her taste flooded my mouth quickly. We'd been together three times before then, and I had plenty of sexual partners, but I still enjoyed a moment of rediscovery as I was faced with a bare pussy. Each of the ones I'd had the pleasure of teasing and pleasing so far was different, but each was gorgeous in its own way.

Jordan's pussy, with its neat little lips and ginger bush and stubby clit hood, felt like heaven on my lips in that moment. I didn't feel guilty about it either - Lauren's pussy was also heaven. Same with Lindsey, and Stacey, and the others. The key wasn't the pussy, but the fact that I loved the woman it was attached to. And itwas love, even if it had been fast.

Meanwhile, Jordan was worshipping my cock and even if I couldn't see that joy I'd noticed on her face from this position, her energy was high as she suckled and kissed and nibbled and stroked.

Jordan came first, a little ooze of her juices leaking onto my tongue as it was buried deep inside of her. I had my thumb on her clit and the thumb of my other hand just teasing the entrance to her ass, and as she came down from it she deepthroated my cock. I took that as a challenge, growling in my chest at the glorious feeling, and shifted my thumb from teasing her butt to sliding it into her pussy, stretching it gently up and open as I continued to tongue her. She groaned hard, mumbling something unintelligible as she pulled my cock from her throat to breathe without actually taking it out of her mouth. She came again shortly after.

"Close," I grunted, feeling my own orgasm rising. I could have held it off - would have loved to, really - but the time pressure was on in the back of my head.

Jordan almost had to roll off of me because of our weird clothing and positioning predicament, but she got to her knees and I stood over her.

"Please, sir, I want your cum," she begged playfully, sticking out her tongue.

"God, I love you," I said, taking the dangling lead in my hand and tugging it up very gently as I stroked my cock with my other hand. She followed the lead, tilting her head back a little more and opening her mouth wider, and I slid my cock inside and fucked her lips with the spongy ridges of the head while I stroked near the base.

"I love you too, sir," she panted when I pulled away from her lips.

I came with a long groan, plastering Jordan's freckled face with thick globs of cum. More than I even thought I could have produced, considering my activities in Finland earlier that day. My balls ached as it felt like my entire body tried to give Jordan exactly what she wanted - a face full of cum. She laughed delightedly as I did it, grinning like mad as my spunk rained down on her until she was well and truly glazed.

"Get me my phone, please, sir?" she asked as I grunted and sat back on the cold bench. I handed it to her and she, through one uncovered eye, opened it up and then took a couple of selfies. She picked the one that looked the best to her, showing off both the cum and the lead hanging from her nose, along with her collar in the background around her throat. Then she sent it to the group chat.

"You look like you've been fucked good," I said with a little smirk.

"I wish we could do more," she grinned. "I wish I could leave this on. I would for you, Jeremiah. I'd wear it inside right in front of my parents. If you wanted, I'd walk right in, completely naked, and let you bend me over the dinner table and fuck me... well, after you sent my little brothers out of the room."

"I didn't even realise you had brothers," I said.

"Oops Babies," Jordan said. "And Oops in stereo because they are twins. Cute little munchkins, but at eight years old I hope you're not planning on playing with me in front of them."

"Jordan, I love you," I said. "I'd never want to do something to hurt your family or your relationship with them. Or traumatize kids in general."

"And that's one of the many reasons why I'm your sub," she said. "Though, I'm gonna be honest, you fucking me in front of my Dad without him knowing is definitely going to be on my list."

I snorted and shook my head. My newest girlfriend was a freak.

***---***---***

Leaving Jordan's house was even more awkward than arriving - I'd asked if she wanted to reveal to her parents that we were dating, and she said she absolutely wanted to but not now. She fully expected her Father to be pissed and growling as he paced near the back door, waiting for us to emerge. Even after magically cleaning Jordan up, there was no hiding the sheer length of time we'd been out in the backyard and that had to raise questions.

The looming shadow, backlit by the light from inside the house, proved Jordan correct, but she escorted me back around to the front instead of into the house. That didn't stop her father from showing up on the front porch, standing like a massive, bearded gargoyle as he glared at me.

"Oh, fuck," Jordan sighed softly as we walked. Then, as we got to the end of the driveway, her eyes widened as she saw Victorious. "Oh... fuck! This is your car?"

"Technically he's a demon horse morphed into a car form," I said. "And his name is Victorious."

"... does he let you fuck in the back seat?" Jordan asked.

"He's offered, but I haven't taken him up on it yet," I said, opening the driver-side door and leaning in. I didn't bother putting the key into his ignition but mimed it for the sake of Jordan's father. Victorious's engine thrummed to life.

"I like her spirit, Jeremiah," he said, though not with the booming quality he usually used. Even Victorious, it seemed, could tell when a father was considering murder.

"Hello, Victorious," my new girlfriend said, leaning her head into the car. "My name is Jordan, and I think you're goddamn sexy."

"Great," I grumbled. "You and Lindsey both. He's going to start getting an even bigger ego."

"Your filly has a discerning eye, Jeremiah," Victorious thrummed. "Shall we go for a ride? Perhaps find some foes to chase down so we might feel their bones beneath our treads?"

"By the way, he's murdered at least one car thief since I got him," I mentioned.

"Jesus," Jordan said, pulling back out of the car. "I'd still love a ride, but I don't think I'd hear the end of it."

"No problem," I said. Hopefully, out of view of her Father, I took her hand. "This isn't the goodbye I want to give you."

"I know," she smiled sadly. Then, after a quick glance over her shoulder, she turned back to me. "Oh, fuck it," she muttered, then threw her arms around my neck as she pressed herself to me hard enough to lean me back against Victorious. We kissed deeply, and I held her waist as I tried to let her know just how much I would miss her.

"Much better," I chuckled as we finally separated. "But isn't he going to be pissed?"

"He was going to be pissed no matter what," she sighed. "But I'm leaving tonight, so it's not like he can stay that way or he'll feel guilty."

"OK," I said, still holding her waist. "I'm going to miss the hell out of you, but I'll come visit in a couple of weeks."

"I'll have some girls lined up for you," she smirked. We'd talked briefly, while cleaning up, about the variables of sex powering my magic, along with my ability to teleportal. "But be ready, repressed Mormon girls can be a little wild."

"If I come for a weekend, I expect you to save at least one full afternoon and evening for just us," I said sternly. "Opportunities or not. I need time with my girlfriendand my beautiful little sub."

"Promise," she nodded with a smile, then kissed me again. "OK. If we do that one more time he might blow his top or have an aneurysm. You should probably go now."

"Love you, Jordan," I said with a smile and a wink.

"Love you too, Bub," she said with a smile, using her old nickname for me.

I left, and Victorious had the gall to tease me about being afraid of her father until I pointed out how he hadn't roared his engine or blasted his music either.

That night everyone was busy; Lauren and Lindsey needed to put in more time with their parents since Stacey and Lindsey were both headed back up to Cardinal in a few days so they would be ready for the start of their semester. Angie was spending some roommate time with Susie, and Annalise texted me that they'd finished 'the talk' with their brother Paul and it had been about as messy as expected but they were OK. Next she, Maya and their brother were going to visit their other brother Brandon the following day to do the same thing all over again.

That left me and Stacey to hang out with my parents, and once they had gone to bed it was just us snuggled up on the couch. Well, at least until she snickered and rolled over to lay on top of me, which led to us recreating that first time things got weird between us. Dry humping, after a day of wild sex, was practically mundane and yet it was still fun as Stacey giggled and moaned softly while the movie on the TV ran out.

Other than some texts from the girls that evening, things remained quiet. Jordan had a flight at 4 AM, which was awful, but I still managed to respond to the texts she sent me that morning. She immediately apologized, swearing she figured I would just reply later while she was in the air, but I assured her it was fine. I also responded to the teasing picture she'd sent me of her travel outfit for the day by sending her one of Stacey sleeping snuggled up next to me, her mouth slightly open and drooling on my chest. Jordan had sent a bunch of laughing emojis, then a heart emoji and, 'FOMO. Wish that was me.'

The next day was, blessedly, entitled 'Jerry's Day Off' on the schedule the girls were keeping for me. With everything that had been going on, it was deemed that I needed a day of rest. Not from sex, obviously, but from big emotional or magical events.

The morning was dedicated to family time again, and since I was within eyesight of my parents I ended up needing to do chores. It felt silly, being an all-powerful sex wizard and needing to mop the kitchen floor and wipe out the refrigerator. Part of me wanted to magic up all the cleaning, and when questioned just tell my parents about the magic and the money and all of it.

I could help my Dad retire. Make things easier around the house for my Mom.

But I wasn't ready to tell them. They still saw me as a kid, their kid. And even with all the good things I could give them, it would also heap worry on them too. About the dangers. It was the age-old Superhero Dilemma - if you tell people you're a superhero, they will inherently be at more risk due to knowing. Just telling them magic was real, and proving it to them, would open them up to seeing magic elsewhere in the world. The same was true for my harem, but somehow that felt morenecessary.

So I mopped, wiped, dusted and vacuumed, and I realized that it didn't really bother me that much. It also gave me time to think and consider all the various spell ideas that had been building up in my head.

After lunch, Lauren and Lindsey had come over for our 'workout' in the basement. I'd also received confirmation from Jordan that she and Ashley had arrived back at BYU safely, and she'd sent me a picture of herself naked except for her choker collar on her bed in the apartment she rented in a student housing building.

Annalise called me sometime after the 'workout' session when the four of us had transitioned upstairs to 'study,' and I'd put her on speaker as she explained how things had gone with her brothers. She had been able to demonstrate Magic easily enough with her fire, and with Maya's backup her brothers had been convinced of what had happened. She hadn't exactly told them about the details of our relationship, but discussions were ongoing about who Maya would stay with. The four siblings would head down to their parent's old property together to salvage what they could find and pay respects to their mother's grave.

We'd sent her our love, and I'd offered to teleportal down even if she just needed a hug, but she assured us she was OK. She was surrounded by family, which was a first in a while, and she was safe and looked after.

Later that night was Date Night with Stacey and Angie, who were the two girls still in town who knew the least about each other. Lauren knew Angela through her being friends with Lindsey already, so while Stacey and Angela had been closer in age and generally interacted fine, they hadn't been friends before everything. The date went well; both brunettes were open to flirting with me and each other, and the simple date of indoor, glow-in-the-dark mini putt followed by a visit to Dairy Queen was a hit. We ended up back at Angie's for a sweaty, energetic threesome that culminated in Stacey being jealous of Angie's ability to take me in her ass so easily, wanting to try again, getting frustrated when it wouldn't work, and then her emotions getting soothed over as Angie and I double teamed her with oral that left Stacey giggly and groggy, she'd come so many times.

That night, once Stacey and I had returned back to my parents' house, Stacey snuck into my room as usual once we were sure my parents were zonked out and snoring away. As she snuggled up to me in just a thin nightshirt that did nothing to hide her pokey nipples, I kissed her softly. "Can I ask you a maybe awkward question?"

"No, you shouldn't grow a moustache," Stacey said with a smirk in the dark.

"Not the question I was going to ask," I said, reaching down and grabbing her ass.

"Ask me then, dork," she whispered.

"What's up with you being more and more open in playing with the others?" I asked. "When we started things a few weeks ago, you weren't super into the girl-on-girl stuff. When we hooked up with Amara in Miami I was surprised but figured it was just for the magical gains, but you've been... I dunno. A lot more open. Like tonight."

"I wasn't into girls," she agreed softly. "It's more just... honestly, Jerry, we're a really attractive group. Like, Lauren and Lindsey are stupid pretty, and Angie isn't far behind. Annalise is pretty in a different way but she's got those tits and the magic thing is super hot - no pun intended. Even Jordan is quirky-hot, and is obviously smitten with you. It's not so much that I'm turning bisexual, I guess, than that I'm just... I don't know what the label would be. Sex with attractive people is nice, but I like sex with people who are attracted to you. And I hadn't really thought about that, and it feels weird to say now."

"Are you worried about that?" I asked.

"I... don't think so," she said. "I mean, I'm going to be thinking about it more now. But I think it's fine. I mean, I love you the most. You know that, right?"

"I figured, but it's nice to hear," I said with a little smile.

She leaned the few inches it took to bring her lips to mine and kissed me softly. "Sometimes," she whispered even more quietly. "I wonder what my life would have been like if my parents hadn't died. Which is probably normal for an orphan, I guess. I wish I could say I wouldn't trade the life I've had with you and your parents for anything, but I'll always have to wonder. But I wouldn't trade anything for you, Jeremiah. Any life I coulda-woulda had, I think I would have loved you no matter what."

We didn't have sex that night - well, not in my bed, anyway. We'd already had plenty at Angie's. Instead, we just held each other and talked about when we were kids, and all the little things that we'd loved about each other before we'd figured out weloved each other.

The next day was 'Help Make Sure Lindsey and Stacey are Ready to Move Back' day, which didn't actually entail a whole lot of work from me. Neither of the girls had brought so much stuff down from Cardinal that they needed physical help packing so it was more about making sure we were all ready for the transition.

I was presented with a checklist of things to do, which included spending some solo time with both Stacey and Lindsey, so I did that in the morning. Stacey was still satisfied sexually and emotionally from the night before so we just hung around being friends instead of lovers, then I went and met Lindsey near the Baxley house and we went for a walk just holding hands and being together.

Lindsey, havingnot gotten the same satisfaction as Stacey the night before, contrived to lead me onto a path through a park area that gave her the chance to suck me off with a giddy little grin on her face at the mild risk of us getting caught. There was a major part of me that wanted to just press her up against a tree and have my way with her after that, but I was supposed to take her and Lauren out later in the afternoon on a little double date of their own so I held off.

Another line on my To-do list was to set up the date with Moira that I had promised her the last time I'd seen her. Instead of texting I called her, and I could hear in her voice that she was stressed as she answered.