Font of Fertility Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, gorgeous," I said. "It's Jeremiah."

"I know," she said, the hint of a smile coming through her voice. "I do have caller ID."

"Are you OK to talk?" I asked.

"Briefly," she said, and I could hear her walking.

"Are you doing a showing or something?"

"No," she said. "But I have one coming up."

"So you're alone?"

"Sort of," she said. "There's another Realtor just outside in the backyard."

"OK," I said. "I just wanted to call and let you know that I'm helping the girls move back up to the city tomorrow, and I was wondering if you wanted to have our date the night after next?"

She sighed softly, thinking.

"I'd really love to see you," I said.

"We shouldn't," she said.

"Moira," I said. "You practically demanded that we needed to go on a date. Please tell me you aren't regretting our night."

"No, not regretting it," she said. "Just... feeling like a repeat might be a mistake."

"If you don't want to see me, for whatever reason, I understand and will respect it," I said. "But I don't think youwant that, do you?"

She hesitated for a long moment. "No, I don't," she finally admitted. "I'd love to see you again too."

"Last time we were fancy," I said. "How about we do something more casual for dinner? You know the city better than me - where's the best place for barbeque?"

She rattled off the names of a couple of restaurants and I realized I was asking a woman whose job it was to know the city to give me information.

"Moira, which is your favourite?" I asked.

"The Blue Whistle Canteen," she said, and I could hear her smile getting a little bigger.

"OK. Do they take reservations?"

"No," she said. "First come, first serve."

"OK, then the day after tomorrow I want to pick you up at five on the dot. Are you available?"

"If I move a meeting I can be," she said.

"Move the meeting," I said. "Would you like to have dinner with just the two of us, or should I bring the girls?"

Another long moment of hesitation. "Dinner alone," she said. "After... Can we see?"

"Of course," I said. "Lauren will be with us this time. I know she wants to meet you. Play, too, if you want, but she'd at least like to say hello and thank you for helping us with the penthouse."

"OK," Moira said quietly.

"Are you alright?"

"Just... you know this is a lot, right?" Moira asked. "The age difference, you being polyamorous... group sex... You're asking a lot."

"If it's too much, tell me," I said.

"It's not yet," she assured me.

"Can I ask you for something else?"

"What's that?"

I smirked a little, feeling nervous. "Could you send me a selfie? I miss seeing your pretty smile, and the way your eyes crinkle just a little when you laugh."

That did get her to laugh, soft and light. "Only if I get one back," she said.

"See you soon, darling," I said.

"Bye, Jeremiah," she said and we hung up.

I got a picture from her after a couple of minutes. She was dressed up in a pretty blouse, her short blonde hair styled perfectly with a slightly curled swoop of it playfully covering the side of her face, and she was wearing a reddy-pink lipstick that accented her broad, delicate smile. Then I got another picture shortly after, though this one was from the mirror of a bathroom in the house she must have been showing. She'd unbuttoned her blouse and was flashing the camera her sheer bra - her bust was small enough that she could have gone without one, but I doubted her professionalism would have allowed that.

My first picture I took carefully - I was already wearing a nice shirt since I'd had the mini-date with Lindsey, but I had to make sure my background didn't give away that I was living in what really did look like a high school teenager's bedroom. The girls seemed to think it wouldn't matter to her and she would just fall into the Harem like everyone else had, but I had a lot more concerns. Moira was great, but she had even more of an established life than Angela did. How could I ask her to change all of that, and possibly even uproot it, for me?

The second, sexier, picture was easier to do because I recruited Stacey to help. Soon I was shirtless, my torso glistening a little with a light amount of baby oil, and she showed me the right angle to take a 'thirst trap' photo from to accent my abs. Then she got in on the fun and we sent a third picture, and this one included Stacey pressed close to me in just her bra, licking up my neck. It felt silly, but the picture turned out pretty hot so I sent it to the group chat after Moira.

That choice turned out to be disruptive because soon I was getting inundated with pictures from all of my girlfriends from wherever they were. Even Annalise got in on it, taking a picture with her shirt off in a diner bathroom while she and her siblings were stopped for lunch somewhere in New Mexico.

When I got that one I called her, knowing she was alone for a moment, and we traded a few words as I encouraged her and made sure she was OK still. She assured me she was, so I let it be.

I made my way through a couple more small tasks the girls had set for me, including organizing a new account for 'household expenses' that the girls could use to buy things for the penthouse. Lindsey had outlined what she needed from me for that, so it was fairly simple to follow her instructions and get a good chunk of cash transferred into the account. I really needed to take more time to start accessing the other banks and accounts on the long list she and Stacey had compiled from Ezekiel's notes.

With the list almost complete for the day, I had about an hour to myself and I settled down to try and do something I hadn't in weeks - I wanted to write something. Inspiration abounded with my new life.

Twenty minutes later, I was staring at the little blinking line and an otherwise blank screen.

"Shit," I muttered.Too much inspiration. Too many ideas. The page in the document hadn't been blank the whole time - I'd started maybe two dozen different sentences but erased them all. I'd even managed to get through a couple of paragraphs a few times, but nothing felt right.

The ping of my phone was a welcome distraction from banging my head against the creative wall. Part of me was a little worried I'd get a message from Moira backing out from our date, but I mostly expected something from one of my girlfriends.

What I hadn't been expecting was a text from Aidra.

'It's done. Broke it off with Brenton, but I set him up with this other girl I know so he's disappointed but isn't blaming anyone.'

'Are you OK?' I asked her.

'OK? I'm thrilled,' she texted back. Then she sent me a picture. She was in what must have been her bathroom at home, and what little I could see of her body was dripping with water like she'd just gotten out of the shower. The focus of the picture was her tight little booty, plump and perfect for her small frame and height. 'This ass is all yours, Jeremiah. Just tell me when and I'll come running. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the last time with you.'

I groaned softly, reading those words and looking at the picture of her ass. Aidra was... she was a lot of things. She was the most promising in I had to the magical world locally without just throwing my weight around, and she was a good friend with lots of the same interests as me. She was also a dynamite fuck, and having her to myself instead of sharing her in a threesome with her now-Ex was something I desperately wanted.

"Stace!" I called out of my room. It took her a second but she came over from her room, and I tossed her my phone.

Stacey took one look at it and smirked. "Your parents went out," was all she said.

"They did?" I asked.

"You didn't hear them calling goodbye?"

"I had headphones in. Where did they go?"

"They got an invite to dinner and cards with... someone, I don't know. They asked if I was looking forward to a family dinner and I told them I was fine just hanging with you, it's not like I'm travelling abroad or crossing the country. I figured you could use the space with Lindsey and Lauren."

"Stacey," I said, frowning. "Were you looking forward to a family dinner?"

"No," she chuckled. "I mean, I love your parents, but we've spent plenty of time with them this week. I'm still a college girl with her own life, including my boyfriend." She winked at me. "Order Aidra to come over here. I'm sure Lindsey and Lauren won't mind sharing their time if they're going to get a crack at her too."

"I don't know if she's into that big a group," I said.

"Didn't she say she was looking to date a subby girl next?" Stacey pointed out. "And she took two dicks.And she knows you're a Sex Wizard and is still offering you her ass. I think she'll go along with it happily."

"OK, OK," I said, gesturing for my phone back. When I got it I texted her. 'Come over now. I don't want to wait an hour more.'

'Do you want me natural, or can I take the time to do up my makeup so you can make it run?'

"God," I laughed, shaking my head. Stacey laughed when she got a look at the message. "OK, maybe you're right."

'Take your time, Aidra. But just so you know, the longer you take, the more likely it is my harem will be gathering to get a taste of you themselves.'

All she sent me back was a picture of her looking into her phone, biting her lip.

***---***---***

When I opened the front door, I stepped out and immediately took Aidra into my arms, lifting her up as our mouths met in a deep kiss. Her tongue was between my lips as I grabbed her ass openly and she started writhing her body, humping at me as we made out on the front porch. I managed to get us back inside without running into anything and I kicked the door closed behind us. I didn't even stop the kiss then though, and instead walked her over to the entryway between the front foyer and the living room, backing her up to the bare half-foot of wall there.

"Fuck," she gasped as we finally separated. "God, fuck!"

"Eventually," I smirked.

"Hey," she said as she leaned back against the wall and grinned at me.

"Hey," I replied, squeezing her nearly bare ass. She'd worn a black and white kilt with thin black fishnet stockings and black and white Converse shoes that were currently wrapped around my back. Her jacket was a black leather number, and the shirt underneath was just a band t-shirt with some sort of spiky white design on it. And the time Aidra had spent on her makeup before coming over paid off - she was always attractively cute, but she'd gone all out with smokey eyes, black lipstick and soft contouring to her cheeks that accented her already cute apple cheeks. She'd also gone a step further and drawn a white line down the centre of her lower lip, and little 'war paint' marks under her eyes in the same white that I had a feeling would highlight any dripping of the thick mascara that was going to happen.

"I thought your harem was going to be waiting?" she asked.

"Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey are upstairs if you want to play later," I said. "But first, Aidra... my littlehex slut... I want you all to myself."

She laughed when I used the ridiculous name she'd called herself when we'd been having sex the last time, and she ducked her lips down to kiss me. "Whatever you want, Jeremiah," she said. "You're the Seat."

"I am," I said. "But I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell every one of the girls in my harem and the hookups I have. Your pleasure, and what you want, are important to me. So if you aren't actually that into losing your anal virginity to me right now, or don't want to play with the girls, then that's OK. I'll be happy with whatever you want to do."

"And if I just wanted to play a game of checkers?" she asked me.

"Then I'll give you one hell of a fight on the checkerboard battlefield," I chuckled, massaging her ass still.

"Fuck me," she said. "Take me up to your room, bend me over and fuck me. I'll be your little witch whore hex slut. Take my cunt, take my ass. Make me choke on your cock."

"I absolutely will," I said. "But first-" I lifted her up higher and she gave a whoop as her back slid up the wall until she had to bend sideways at the ceiling a bit. This height let me get her legs over my shoulders and I flipped her kilt up and over my head as I got my mouth between her legs. It was an easy thing to tear a hole in her fishnet hose, baring her pussy to me. She'd shaved or waxed herself bare, the little pentagram of pubic hair gone, and I gave her smooth mound a broad lick before diving my tongue through her pussy lips.

"Oooh, fucking hell, Jerry," she groaned. She was contorted a little but clearly enjoying herself as she grasped at my shoulders and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head while I ate her. "God, fuck. You frea-hee-heeak."

She had already been wet when I'd dived in, her taste quickly spreading across my lips and tongue, and I knew she must have been looking forward to this for a while because she was quickly rising into her first orgasm. With her legs braced on my shoulders and her back against the wall I was able to let go of her with my hands and I slid them up and under her jacket and shirt, quickly finding her little tits with my fingers and tweaking her nipples.

Aidra gasped and hiccuped as her first orgasm rolled through her. I kept tonguing her throughout, tasting everything she would give me, before slowing down and simply planting kisses across her now flushed labia, and then up over her mound and on the innermost areas of her thighs.

"OK," she panted. "Not how I'd thought this would start. But damn good."

Smirking, I held her by her waist and let her slide down from my shoulders until she was on her feet, pressed back against the wall as I leaned over her. She was still the shortest of the women I was intimate with, and she made me feel big and powerful as she grinned up at me and clung to the front of my shirt. "How did you see it starting?" I asked.

"Well, I fantasized a few times about you just bending me over and taking my ass right here in the front hall," she said. "Just a savage fucking that left me broken on the floor. But most of the time I pictured a sort of orgy scenario. I mean, I know you and the girls don't just live in a constant state of fucking, but fantasy doesn't need to match with reality."

"From what I know of the other Seats, that's closer to their lives than I'd like to think about," I said. "And like I said, I prefer to focus on the person I'm with. If fucking with the others turns you on, we can absolutely make that happen. Lauren and Lindsey in particular both definitely want a piece of you. But first, it's you and me, OK?"

She nodded and wrapped her arms up around the back of my neck, holding me close as we kissed again.

Eventually, we split and I took her hand, leading her up the stairs to my room. She didn't waste time, dropping her jacket and then pulling off her T-shirt, leaving her tits bare. "Want me to keep the bottoms on?" she asked with a teasing smirk.

The kilt was short and barely covered her ass, and I'd already ripped a hole in the fishnets. "Shoes off," I said. "They are cute as hell on you, but when your legs are kicking from the orgasms I don't feel like getting clocked in the face."

"Hmmhmm," she hummed a laugh, sitting on the edge of my bed to undo the laces. "Big words. Maybe you just want to suck on my toes."

"Maybe Iwill suck on your toes," I said. "But only while I have you bent in half and I'm pounding your ass."

Aidra got one shoe off and stopped, looking up at me. "Jerry, I'm going to need you to stop doing that."

"Stop doing what?" I asked, concerned at the change.

"Saying shit that makes my pussy clench and tremble," she said, her serious expression breaking. "Seriously. Do that. Bend me in half, throw me around. I'm usually the aggressor in this sort of situation, and last time you showed me you could take that role and I want you to."

I stood from my desk chair and went to her, grabbing her knees and lifting them so she fell onto her back. I held her legs to my chest and quickly undid the laces on her other shoe, pulling it off myself. "You want me to be in charge?" I asked her.

She nodded, biting her black-painted lip as her chest rose and fell with her panting.

I did actually suck a couple of fishnet-covered toes into my mouth for a moment, then left them and kissed her ankle. "You want me to throw you around?"

Again she nodded, looking at me with those big eyes.

"You want me to tell you what to do?"

"Yes," she hissed softly.

"And take your ass? You're sacrificing your anal virginity to me?"

"Take it," she said. "It's yours."

I opened the zipper of my jeans and then got the button undone, letting them drop. I leaned down over Aidra, pressing her legs back to her chest, and without looking I got my cock out of my briefs and pressed the head between her pussy lips, sliding it across them and between her tightly-squeezed thighs. Aidra whimpered at the feeling, giving me a pleading look.

"You know this isn't the only time this happens," I growled at her. "You can date other girls, but from now until at least to the end of the year, you're mine. Here. At school. Anywhere I take you, you're mine." I didn't ask her to be in the harem - we weren't there yet. There were too many unanswered questions. But I wanted her, and I wanted her to want me like this too. Maybe I'd gotten a little egotistical after putting a collar on Jordan, but I felt like I was reading Aidra correctly. She liked to be dominant but also wanted a safe space to be the reverse as well.

"I know," she said, looking at me with the kind of gaze that made promises words couldn't quite make out.

I pressed my cock into her in a long, slow stroke that brooked no resistance. Aidra groaned throatily, her pussy clenching and squeezing as I took her. And then, once I was fully seated inside her, feeling her innards pulsing and shifting a little as they got used to me again, I cheated a little and kissed her, triggering an orgasm with the touch of our lips and a little spark of magic.

She came hard, moaning into the kiss and actually biting my lower lip as her legs trembled and her hands grasped for mine until they clasped. As she came down I pumped into her a few times, hearing the lewd squelching of the juices she'd been leaking.

"Holy... fuck..." she panted. Then she glared at me. "You cheated, didn't you?"

"Caught me," I said, grinning and shrugging. "That'll be the only one, though. I just thought it was a climax-worthy moment."

"It was, you bastard," she laughed.

"Good," I said. "Because now we get down to business." I pulled out of her completely and took her raised legs in my hands, spinning her around on the bed so that her head was hanging off the edge. "Open wide," I told her. "Because first I'm going to fuck your face and get that makeup running all pretty just like you want. Then I'm going to fuck this pretty little pussy," I scooped my hand over her mound, working two fingers into her briefly. "And make sure it remembers who it serves. And then, only once you're dripping my cum, I'll take your ass. Sound like a plan?"

"The best," she agreed and opened her mouth to stick out her tongue.

"That's my little witch," I groaned as I tapped her tongue with the head of my cock. "That's my little fucking witch."

***---***---***

I knocked on the door to Stacey's room and entered. Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey couldn'tnot have heard the ravishing of Aidra in my bedroom next door. Especially not the absolute whorish moans and swearing the lithe little goth had been letting out as I took her ass for the first time.

It was completely unsurprising that I found them in a state of undress, and it looked like they'd kept themselves busy. Lauren and Lindsey were both completely naked and already a little sweaty, while Stacey was wearing an unbuttoned blouse still but that was it. All three of them were on the bed, though Lauren was half falling off of it as she was braced on the floor with both arms while Lindsey was eating her out. Stacey was panting near the head of the bed and grinning, clearly having just orgasmed. All three of them looked over at us in the doorway with grins and raised eyebrows.