Food Ch. 10

Story Info
Master decides he doesn't want to let Rick get old.
1.5k words
4.19
3.2k
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

All characters are 18 years or older.

Master loved all his delicious pets, although he was partial towards Helena and Rick. They were clearly a mated pair, but they were devoted to him. One night without business to interrupt it, Master sat in his reading room in his plush scarlet chair listening to classical music while reading a police detective novel. His pets were also engaged in some form of reading, writing, or drawing. Andre and Maurice were playing chess, their nude bodies gleaming warmly in the bright fire light. Helena was reading a magazine and Rick was catching up on the world of surfing. Master smiled knowing all of his pets had anal plugs vibrating wickedly in their well-used asses.

Setting his book on the table beside his chair, he studied his pets with a curious eye. Felix a tasty treat who had followed them back from Texas was reading a car magazine with his hand on his engorged cock. "Andre," he called to the man, "fuck Felix."

Felix looked up surprised but eager to comply. He set his magazine aside when Andre offered him a hand up and raised him to his feet. Andre bent the golden skinned Texan over the fucking table and secured him in place. Felix his legs spread wide whimpered with need. Andre admired the warm tight ass and smiled and while running his large hands over the only pale skin on his body. Removing the plug Andre fingered the oily hole and stroked it slowly, deeply and expertly. Felix moaned even louder when Andre's long thick dick slid into his ass. Andre had the largest cock of the pets, and Felix was so very tight.

Master smiled. He liked watching Andre fuck the other boys. He was the perfect top and quite talented in the fine art of S&M. On any given night, he would warm someone's bottom before fucking him senselessly. Catching Rick's heated gaze, Master waved his favorite over and motioned for him to sit in his lap. Rick was a bottom, but his bottom was delicious. Parting his cashmere bath robe, Master had Rick turn around so he could remove the anal plug. Hot oil spilled out and Master slid his fingers in and out of Rick's opening. He then made the young man sit on his hard dick. Rick's body flashed hot with desire. Every nerve in his ass exploded with pleasure. Master reached around his pet's body and toyed with his sensitive nipples. Rick was beginning to lose his mind as Master fed on his lust, Master kept watching Andre work over Felix's willing ass while feeding on his favorite pet. There was a mirror across from his chair on the wall and he could see Rick's beautiful face raw with lust and need.

Since returning from Dallas, Rick had become even more submissive. He liked being the one taken except in Helena's bed. Master kissed the side of Rick's swollen throat before sinking his teeth into a throbbing vein. Sliding one hand down the sweaty body, Master clasped Rick's cock and ran his thumb around the sensitive head. Looking at that perfect body in the mirror, at that beautiful face drunk with passion, Master knew he had to turn Rick to save his beauty.

Removing his teeth, Master whispered, "I'm going to keep you." Making Rick stand, he said, "Finish in Maurice."

Maurice dropped to the ornate rug on his hands and knees. Rick looked confused but did as he was told. Kneeling behind Maurice, he removed the plug and replaced it with his swollen cock. The slow strokes turned hard and fast, the sound of flesh slapping flesh replacing Andre's. As horny as he was Rick slammed his cock into Maurice and came. Maurice was close behind him.

Master smiled and motioned Andre to him once he was finished with Felix. In a quiet voice, he said, "I need you to find me three fresh boys. Make sure they are legal. Don't let Rick see them."

The rest of the night the boys fucked and sucked each other. Master eventually sent them to their beds before he had to retire for the day. Rick and Helena accompanied him to his resting place, where he kissed them affectionately and told Helena, "Bring him here and have him tied him down when I wake."

It was not an unusual request. It meant Master wanted to play a little. Helena smiled and nodded.

Rick was exhausted when he and Helena fell on their bed and kissed. Facing each other she threw her leg over his hip and grinned. "One more?" she asked hopefully. Feeling his cock nudge her pussy, she rolled him over and mounted him. He filled her completely and when his hands closed around her breasts, she let go with a moan that rumbled through her whole body. Rick smiled and toyed with her breasts and nipples while she jumped up and down on his cock. There was nothing left for him to give, and when she was sated, he fell asleep.

Rick slept through most of the morning but awoke to a hearty breakfast. He was starving. Afterwards Helena gave him his first enema of the day. In the shower bent over with water falling on his back, he closed his eyes as Helena filled his bowels with cleansing water. Once he was clean, some soothing oil was inserted into his ass with a soft plug to keep it inside.

Master awoke to find his favorite pet chained by the wrists and ankles to his bed. Just the thought of being fucked this way had Rick as hard as a rock weeping cum. Master smiled and ran his hand over Rick's taunt body. A shiver raced through him, but Master first had something he need to see to.

Finding Andre he was pleased that had fulfilled his mission in one night. Three lovely naked boys, all legal, were bound hand and foot on narrow fucking beds in the training room. Young meat so sweet and tender it made Master hungry. Fear gleamed in their eyes, but the gags kept them quiet.

"You have exceeded yourself," he told Andre and kissed him. Turning to the boys, the Master brushed each one's thigh and penis. He could see their sudden surprise as desire rushed through their bodies. Resisting the urge to sink his teeth into their young swollen throats, Master turned back to Andre and sank his teeth into his pet's neck instead. Just a nibble. He had bigger plans.

Releasing Andre he said, "Season them and have their asses oiled and plugged by tomorrow night."

"With pleasure, Master," Andre replied devotedly.

Returning to his rooms, he found two lesser vampires waiting for him. They were going to help him.

Rick, no fool, knew what was going to happen. They were going to kill him and make him one of the undead. While it excited him, it was also frightening. Master climbed on the bed and knelt between his pet's strong thighs. Running his hands over Rick's body, breast to groin, Master tasted the desire in his Rick's body. Untying Rick's feet, he made him raise his knees and removed the plug in his ass. Hot oil poured out and made penetration easy but Master briefly fucked him with his fingers, stroking the over sensitive prostate before sliding his cock inside. Rick moaned wantonly and writhed as Master slowly fucked him. Laying across Rick's belly, Master sank his teeth into the young man's throat sending Rick into orgasmic spasms. Master fed leisurely on his beautiful pet and then motioned for the other vampires to join him. Rick's eyes flew open as the two undead males knelt beside the bed and one sank teeth into the large vein in his arm and the other sank teeth into his raised thigh.

This was how they were going to kill him, fuck him to death with unending blood loss and orgasms. Master bit his lip and filled his mouth with blood. Bending over he kissed Rick and shared the blood with him. Rick knew it was the only way he would be able to wake up.

When Rick stopped moving, Master raised his head and placed his hand upon the still damp breast. His heart had stopped. Master freed his beautiful pet and nodded at Helena, her sweet face ashen with pain. Picking Rick up, he carried him into the shower and had Helena turn the water on. The stream of water washed the blood off his and Rick's body. A few hours before dawn Master carried the limp body out of the shower and back to his bed, the sheets now changed.

He laid Rick in the center of the bed and chained his hands to the headboard. When Rick woke up, he was going to be dangerous.

Andre after a few hours asleep came back to the training room to season the boys. They were lean and taunt, their cocks twitching as he ran a soft cat o nine over their bodies. The first one was tawny haired with hazel eyes. Andre got into his toy box and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. Tawny gasped as a sharp pain shot straight down his cock.

"Good," Andre said when he noticed Tawny's reaction. "Let's see how many times you can cum while I whip your lovely ass."

OLB
OLB
108 Followers