Food Ch. 11

Story Info
Rick is now a Master Vampire with a stable.
1.5k words
4.22
3.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

Everyone in this story is eighteen years or older.

Rick kissed the side of the boy's smooth pale neck and nipped his soft skin with sharp teeth. The boy, Adam, shuddered with desire as Rick played with his sensitive nipples. They say all vampires are gay, but the truth is, males just taste better for a complete meal. Girls are so sweet and tender, nit boys are meaty. One had to be careful though when feeding on them. A young strong boy is delicious. But they would literally fuck themselves to death. Rick's fangs sank into the side of the Adam's neck sending the young male into throes of ecstasy. Rick fed on blood and sex, swallowing the boy's orgasms the way his master had taught him. To heighten the experience, Rick paused and sat Adam down on his rock hard dick. Now he owned the boy's body completely.

The other boys in Rick's stable were watching with lust filled eyes. Helena, turned years earlier, kept a herd of young females for dessert. Every night two of the boys fed the vampires. Helena did not feed as deeply as Rick but the boy sitting astride her lap back to her was not complaining as she drank his blood and stroked his cock with her hand. Sex was sex, and food was food. One of the girls crawled forward and took the boy's cock in her mouth, sucking on it long and hard but with Helena feeding on his orgasms, he went half mad with lust. During the day the boys were not allowed to touch the girls, but at night the rules were different. Pussy, cock, anus, everyone partook of the joys of uninhibited sex. The girl sucking on Brian's dick was nosed by one of the boys. He turned on his back and lowered her pussy to his hungry mouth. Squealing without losing Brian's cock, she flooded his face with her pussy juice,

Helena freed Brian to cum and he released loads of cum into Candy's mouth. The orgy was on. Every night unleashed sex lasted until morning. There was no fucking between the boys and girls. If someone needed to use his dick, he took the ass of another boy. The pussies of the girls could be licked and they were very good at taking care of themselves. But Rick was the only one who fucked pussy. If a boy thought he could sneak past it, he got a terrifying awakening. Rick never seriously hurt any of his boys, but the one who thought he could fuck a girl and not get caught was punished in front of the others.

Danny had violated the rules. A beautiful boy with black hair and cobalt blue eyes, he was magnificent. Rick kissed him deeply and passionately, nipping on his swollen throat and flicking his clamped nipples. Danny moaned like a whore, his cock swelling to its impressive length. Rick secured him to the long pole in the center of the room. Rick affectionately stroked the firm ass and found the anal plug that kept the boy excited. A tap sent a thrill straight to the boy's hard cock.

Rick showed Danny the delicate lash that he had ready to use on the boy's firm ass. Danny whimpered. The first strike was a tease that had Danny squirming. Rick squeezed the firm ass between each lash, running his hand down the front of the boy's sensitive body, tweaking the pierce nipples, kissing him and nipping his lower lip.

Every stroke became harder until the boy jumped and cried, his delicious butt a bright tomato red. So hot to the touch and so sensitive. Rick applied some salve and rubbed the sting out of his ass, the boy's body responding eagerly to the vampire's touch. Rick took the plug out of Danny's body and hot oil spilled free, Rick dipped his fingers into the slick opening and slowly finger fucked him. Danny moaned. Rick half lifted him and pushed his cock into the trembling flesh. The pain and pleasure mixed in Danny's brain into one powerful orgasm.

Rick traded him to another vampire a week later for a buxon girl that Helena fell in love with. With shoulder length red hair and green eyes, the girl was the perfect dessert. Her nipples and pussy were delicious and supper sensitive. Sucking the coral tips alone could bring the girl to an orgasm, but Rick could see how Helena touched the girl so tenderly. Rick gave Mary to Helena, and no one fed on the girl after this night but Helena.

Rick still had sex with master at least once a month. Rick had now lived in Chicago and Master came by for business and shopping. But sex was his main objective. Rick always met Master at the door with a deep erotic kiss. Master had a gift for Rick; this time a beautiful dark eyed boy named Manuel. Manuel was handed over to the boys while Master and Rick retired to the Master bedroom. Nude, body warmed by donated blood, the two men kissed and intertwined their bodies in passion. Rick's ass yielded first as wild pleasure ripped through him. Master slowly fucked his favorite but decided he wanted to see Rick's face and turned him over. He rested Rick's legs on his shoulder which allowed him to fuck the other deeper and harder. Rick stroked his cock. No orgasm was as powerful as the ones that hit the two vampires at the same time. Their bodies and powers were created for sex. When they rested they kissed and stroked each other's bodies.

Helena sent food to the vampires; two boys who had not been fed upon recently. Their young bodies were delicious, and their orgasms fed the two supernatural beings. Rick turned back to Master and shared a bloody kiss. It was Master's turn to be fucked. Rick made him kneel on the bed with his arms wrapped around a pillow. Rick moaned wantonly when he pierced the other vampire. Even after almost ages of constant sex, their asses were still tight as a virgin's. Rick pulled back and slammed into the Master's ass. He stroked that tight rectum until Master gasped in extremely pleasure. Rick followed him, burying his cock deep before ejaculating.

They died in each other's arms. Mary came for the boys and took them back to their beds. She performed the duties that Helena had once performed. At dusk when Rick awakened, he and Master spent the second night feeding and playing with the boys. Master left before dawn, satisfied with his visit.

Rick would have loved spending every night fucking their brains out, but sometimes he had business he needed to take care. When he went out, he picked one of his boys to go with him. Manuel so dark and sultry was his favorite. When they went out, Manuel wore a light jacket that hid his exposed nipples, his shirt cut open in slits to expose them. All Rick had to do was slip his hand inside the jacket to tweak them. The boy wore jeans, but a prostate massager rolled inside of him, keeping his cock dripping precum. When Rick wanted a taste, he nibbled at Manuel's neck, and it was not unusual for the boy to cum in his embrace.

The chauffer drove them to a club that Ricked owned in the garden district. Gay men were the usual clientele bringing a wild erotic atmosphere to the place. They all wanted Rick to taste them, but after the first-time sampling 'wild' stuff, he found he didn't like it. Visiting his manager, a woman named Grace, someone he could trust to not lose herself in drugs or sex, he signed the paychecks and invoices. She also showed him the books. Grace always kept a hard copy along with an electronic one. If he needed to sign anything or give an OK, this was when he did it.

After taking care of business, Rick taller than the boy would take a walk through the district with his arm over Manuel's shoulder. At the big fountain, multicolored lights illuminating the spraying water, he would turn the boy towards him and kiss him. Manuel melted while Rick fed on his orgasms. Rick straightened the boy when he was ready to resume the walk. Rick let the boy lean against him, his cock poking shyly out from his poncho. Rick smiled and when they met up with the chauffer at the end of the street, Rick held the boy at his side and stroked the sleek young body until he was half out of his mind.

Safely in bed, Rick let the boy have his orgasm. Rick kissed his pet and smiled as Manuel moaned wantonly. Pain and pleasure mixed in the boy's brain. He fainted when Rick lifted his legs and fucked him fast and hard.

Leaving his pet in bed asleep, Rick went to find Helena. She was playing in her room with the girls. Rick loved it; so much sweet and tender pussy. Helena had one of the girls bound with her legs open wide and someone's mouth pressed against her pussy. Other girls were nursing on her plump nipples.

Dressed in a long black lingerie, Helena patted the bed beside her. Rick sat down. "How did it go?" she asked curiously. He bent to kiss her.

"We are richer that Bill Gates," he teased and stroked her plush bosom. "Want to fuck?"

Helena smiled. "With you? Always."

OLB
OLB
108 Followers