Food for Thought

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When every last drop of cream within and without Katelyn had vanished, Brian slipped to the floor, kissing and licking her legs all the way. When he got to her feet, he sucked each toe like a cock and licked her entire foot from stem to stern until it shone.

"Wait till I get my hands on you," Katelyn moaned, rubbing yet more cream into her sticky tits. "You've earned a nasty, fucking reward today and I swear on my clit you're gonna get it. Fuck! Come here, you!" she cried, pouncing on her lover.

A moment later, she had Brian on all fours and a generous amount of cream on his balls and asshole. The actress was jerking his rock hard dick meat with aplomb while slurping his nutsack greedily, sucking the entire thing into her mouth. Then she moved to his asshole and began rimming him fervently, stabbing her tongue deep in his ass. Brian took hold of her head and pushed her in deeper, grinding his ass on her face and sighing with pleasure. This was the most pleasure Brian cold claim to have experienced, and he soon realized he couldn't last much longer under such an assault.

"Let me fuck your ass, Kate."

"Shit yeah! Bend me over! Yes, that thick cock feels so good inside me! Grab my hips and pound that hole. Oh yes! Do it harder, Brian! Push that cock in deeper! Give me every last inch! Damn, I need that dick in me!"

Brian pumped in and out of Katelyn at an amazing pace, squeezing and caressing her tits the entire time. His lover's ass was tight as a vise, and her muscles milked the cum right out of his cock. With Katelyn's exhortations in his ears, he soon found himself filling hr with his own brand of cream. He wavered badly as his powerful orgasm tore through him. Katelyn handed back a small cup as he pulled out.

"You naughty girl!" Brian laughed as Katelyn pushed his cum into the glass."

"Oh, I'll show you naughty!" she giggled in reply, seizing a bowl of strawberries. "Watch this!" she said, pouring his cream over the fruit like a topping. Moaning softly, she stuffed a strawberry in her mouth, rubbing herself furiously as she savored the mix of flavors. "Please say you'll feed me," Katelyn pleaded.

That made Brian's cock stiffen again at once, and he slowly jerked his meat as he fed her the cum-coated strawberries. More than once, she sniffed the offerings, mewling at the strong scent of cum, and by the fourth berry, she'd smeared preserves on her tits, squealing like a porn star as Brian cleaned up her mess. After another stunning orgasm, Katelyn took up a jello cup and aimed her lover's dick at it as he released another stellar load. She wolfed down her treat with incredible hunger.

"I want a treat too," Brian asserted, bending her over and seizing a banana from the cart.

"Where are you going to put that? Katelyn asked in raunchy tones, watching him peel it with unbridled lust.

Brian made no answer, but eased the fruit up her asshole, Katelyn's mewls of approval egging him on as he did so. When the banana was entirely inside her, Katelyn pushed it back out, feeling her clit stiffen at once when Brian devoured the offering. Four strawberries an several grapes followed the banana until Brian found he was quite full.

"There's just one more thing, Brian," Katelyn said once she realized. "All this food play has gotten me really sticky. I need a shower. Please pee on me, Brian. Piss all over every inch of me!"

"Are you sure about that, Kate?" Brian asked, a little hesitant.

"God yes, Brian! Give it to me!"

Acting on instructions, the gentleman aimed his dick and let go a mighty stream that hosed Katelyn down in seconds. She rubbed it all over herself as if the pis was shower water, and thrice she opened wide to accept some in her mouth, gargling the liquid before gulping it down.

"Fuck yes! Piss right down my fucking throat!" she called out, earning two more mouthfuls of piss for her trouble. As soon as his steam was depleted, Brian fused his mouth to his lover's cunt, accepting her golden nectar as he fingered her ass. He held the last bit of it in his mouth and the pair made out passionately, swapping the piss between them for some time. Katelyn finally swallowed and the two collapsed on the bed in a heap.

They snuggled all night and into the morning when Brian made poached eggs and pancakes for breakfast. They are together and talked together, laughing and kissing and carrying on so that even security was loathe to separate them. But the time at last came when Brian had to return home. Katelyn gave him many kisses and hugs to remember her by. He assumed he would never see her again, but he did. In fact, he became one of Katelyn's best kept secrets. Whenever she was in his neck of the woods, Brian was snuck into Katelyn's waiting arms. Many fans have proven to be lucky indeed, but few have ever been as lucky as Brian.

12