Fooled by Her, Used by Them Pt. 01

Story Info
She led me on so they could use me as a toy.
1.7k words
4.3
7.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned eighteen when Carol a girl from school said Hi to me, I always thought I was invisible to her and all the girls in school. I caught her staring at me in class a few times, Carol would not be a girl I would ever consider dating cause of her three brothers. These guys hated me, they bullied me to no end, pushed into lockers, put in garbage cans, tripped me multiple times and ridiculed in front of the entire school for being a fag.

The oldest one was naked Larry, he was the hottest of the three, tall dark with a handle bar moustache, a great body, a hairy chest, that he showed in all the shirts he wore, long legs and a package that made the girls go wild. The middle brother was Tom, he was the quieter of the three but still he held me down while they tortured me.

The youngest and the meanest was John, John was bad to the bone which made him the sexiest of all three. The girls flocked around John as they rebelled against their parents John was the guy they all hated the most. These three guys had their choice of any girl in the entire school, John the youngest had just turned eighteen a month before me, and he fucked every girl he could.

Tom was nineteen and Larry was twenty, Larry no longer in school but he hung around the school to torment me was my guess. The three brothers had a sister Carol who was eighteen as well, Johns twin, I was amazed that Carol would even give me a second look. During lunch she came up and said Hi to me again, I smiled and said hello.

The first class after lunch she sat beside me and engaged me in conversation, it was about class but still I was in shock that she had talked to me. Between classes she made the effort to talk to me some more, the conversation flowed easily. After school she met me at the doors and asked if I wanted to grab a coffee.

I agreed and we went to a local coffee shop and talked for over an hour, she told me she liked me I was a really nice guy. I told her I felt the same, she was a really nice girl, she corrected me and told me she was a woman. I apologized and gave her the proper compliment, I walked her home and we ran into her brothers once at her place.

Not one of them gave me a second look, Larry actually said "Hey" to me, I was in shock, I walked home smiling. The next day she kind of hung around me, we talked a lot then went for coffee again, she leaned in and kissed me at one point, not a long kiss more of a peck. I could not stop smiling, she told me she really liked me a lot.

This went on for some time, always a small peck and we even held hands at one point, she was going to the lake with her Mom and Dad for the long weekend and asked if I would join them. I asked if her brothers would be there but she told me they never liked the lake, it would be just us four. I quickly agreed and got packed up, her parents left early so we would drive out in her Mom's car.

It was a very secluded rustic cabin in the woods, a couch and some chairs, a table with six chairs, a small makeshift kitchen, a wood stove and a pile of wood. It had a fridge in one corner, the place had power but very limited. It was a two bedroom place, her parents in one room me on the sofa, she in her room.

Her parents were so nice, I really liked them, we had a nice lunch and a walk thru the woods to the lake. This place was a paradise, why her brothers did not want to spend time here baffled me. We sat on the dock for some time and put our feet in the water, we went back to the cabin and her parents were leaving, her Mom's sister in the hospital in an accident.

They would come back as soon as they could, they told us to have a good weekend and to not do anything we shouldn't do. Her parents drove off leaving us alone, we sat and played cards for a short time, then built a fire outside to roast some wieners. After we ate we sat fireside and talked, she asked me all kinds of questions.

"So Billy have your ever gone all the way?"

I turned red and answered that I had only kissed one woman, she obviously knew it was herself. She asked if I had ever touched another man's penis. I told her flat out no that I was not gay, she kind of lifted her eyebrow at this response. She then asked if I ever thought of sucking a mans cock, or eating a woman's pussy.

I said no to both questions, she said really so your not attracted to either sex then? I responded that I liked women, she seemed to be surprised by my answer.

"Billy I heard from a guy at our school that you begged to touch his cock and you even sucked him till he came in your mouth."

I turned so red at this, stupid Norman couldn't keep his big mouth shut.

"Carol I have never sucked a guys cock."

From the side of the house out walked Norman.

"Really Billy not how I remembered it, you really got into sucking my cock as I remember, and begged me to fuck that pretty mouth many times after that."

I stood up, what to hell was going on here, there really was nothing I could say or do, it was his word against mine.

"Remember Billy how you ran your hand over my short covered cock and begged me to let you touch it, then you slid your hand inside my shorts and held my cock firmly till I pulled down my shorts, your mouth quickly taking it in and sucking me till I shot a massive load of cum in your mouth."

I swallowed hard, he was right it was exactly how it had happened, Norman had one of the nicest cocks I had ever seen, but then I again I had only seen two, mine and his. I stood there not sure what to do, Carol got up and walked into the cabin.

"Whatever you guys do, don't hurt him or leave any marks on his body."

That is when her three brothers came out of the darkness, they had me surrounded, I was so scared they would hurt me.

"So Billy we were right about you, you are a cock sucker."

Larry smiled as he said this to me his hand stroking his cock in his jeans, they walked up to me and led me to the cabin. Norman took my hand and put it on his growing cock, Larry had my hips and was grinding his cock on my ass. They brought me upstairs and told me to get naked, I stood there tears in my eyes, they were going to hurt me.

"Billy you can get undressed yourself or we can rip your clothes off of you, your choice."

I slid my tee shirt off, John set up his phone to record it all, I slowly removed my clothes I was now down to socks and underwear.

"Billy you need to be naked, the next few days you will not have any clothes on at all, you will be our very own fuck toy."

I slipped off my socks and then I slipped my thumbs into my underwear, they had me turn around as the underwear came off. They all wanted a look at my tight round ass, they all moaned as I bent over and showed them my tight pink pucker.

"So Billy you consent to us having sex with you don't you?"

Norman pulled out his cock, Larry pulled down his jeans and showed me his, John ripped his clothes off, Tom slowly removed his pants, all three brothers had big beautiful cocks. Larry had to be nine, John had to be eight, and Tom a big beautiful seven. Norman had an eight inch cock that I remembered so well, I had jerked off so many times thinking of his rock hard cock.

"So Billy do you want us to have sex with you? Do you consent to us using you as our sex toy?"

I stood there naked and rock hard and dripping precum all over myself, I knew I wanted this more than anything in life.

"Billy the video of you sucking Norman will be posted if you say no."

I stood there Norman had the video of me sucking his cock, and me swallowing his load and licking his cock clean, then begging him to feed me again.

"Billy do I post the video or do we get a response?"

"Yes of course, yes please."

I stood there waiting for one of them to make a move, Larry told me whenever they were in the room I was to be on my knees, mouth ready and I was to address him and the others as Sir.

"Yes Sir."

I got on my knees and was ready, Larry came up and ran his cock across my face, John too smeared precum on me, Norman and Tom stood back watching.

"Before we start Billy you need to go in and shower, make sure that ass is clean, it will have lots of cock in it for the next few days so always make sure to clean it out for us."

"Sir Yes Sir."

Larry smiled at me as I walked to the shower and got in, Larry got in with me and took the wand and pushed it to my hole. He cleaned me out to show me how it was to be done, he ran his hand over my body, he grabbed my cock and squished it in his fist.

"Such a tiny cock, more like a clit than a cock, you want to be my bitch Billy?"

"Yes Sir I sure do."