Fooled by Her, Used by Them Pt. 02

Story Info
The guys take turns, I get my throat stretched out.
1.1k words
4.47
6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at me and pushed me to my knees his cock was so beautiful, I took it in my mouth and slowly sucked it. It was far to big to be deep inside of me, but he assured me I would have it down my throat real soon. He pulled me to my feet and dragged me back to his parents bedroom, he pushed me to the floor and told them I was ready.

Larry grabbed my face and pulled me to his cock, he pushed his cock in making me gag and retch.

"You puke on my cock Billy and I will break you in half."

I relaxed my throat and he started the assault once again, I relaxed and his cock pushed past my gag, then slowly down my throat. John lifted my ass and he ran his tongue along my crack, he spit in my hole then spit in his hand, he slicked up his cock and shoved it in. It hurt and it felt right, okay I knew what I really liked, it was cock for me.

They spit roasted me the two of them pounding their cocks in me, my hole hurt so did my mouth and throat. Tom came up and ran his hand over my body, he reached under and stroked my cock for me, his hand brought me so close. I blasted his hand with my seed, he pulled his own cock as he stroked mine making us both shoot in unison.

"Tommy we are not here to give this faggot pleasure, he is our toy to use for our pleasure, no more jerking this cock sucker again you understand me."

"Yes Larry I'm sorry."

Larry slapped him across the face,

"Stupid fucking queer, your just like Billy you like cock you fucking cock sucker. Go suck Norman's cock stupid faggot."

Tom got in front of Norman and took his cock in hand and started sucking as ordered, Larry hammered his cock in me now, I sucked down and held my tongue to the shaft. This brought his close, his balls pulled in and he shot me with his semen. He pulled out enough for me to taste it, John was wrecking my ass, but he too was ready to blow.

John shot his load in me and fell on my back from exhaustion, his cock still in me it slowly deflated and his load seeped out. John pulled out and told me to push the load out, I did as told and he caught it all in his palm. He brought it to my face and fed me his load that was in my ass, I gobbled it up like it was honey.

"Larry man you were right he really is a fucking faggot horny for cock."

John smiled as he told Larry this I licked his hand clean and they changed positions, Larry's bigger cock would now be in my ass and John would shove his in my mouth. Larry pounded me, his cock felt so good inside of me, even though he was being rough I loved every second of it. I imagined him and I in bed alone and he was making love to me.

The door opened and Carol was there watching them take me, she had her suitcase and was leaving.

"Make sure you boys give it to him good, I had to kiss and hold hands with that faggot to get him here for you guys to use. Fuck his faggot ass good for me Larry, Johnny you make sure he feels your big cock in him."

They all laughed as they pounded me, Larry was close, his cock swelled and his balls pulled in, his strokes harder, then he slowed down, he wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me in and off of Johnny's cock. I now felt like he was making love to me the way I had imagined, I held his hips as they pushed into mine.

My own cock was leaking out precum so ready to cum, Larry's hands were all over my chest, his fingers tweaked my nipples and I moaned. He leaned in and bit my neck, his lips pressed in tight as he sucked a purple mark on my left side then on the right. His cock never slowed or stopped, he held me tight to his body.

I wanted to touch my own cock but I knew I was not allowed, Larry pushed his cum in deep, his hands on my nipples, my arms trying to pull his into me. I was in heaven right now, the man I crushed on for so long was making love to me right here in front of these guys.

He and I fell onto the bed and his cock stayed in me, he continued to push it in and out, his arms holding me tight to his beautiful body. He pulled out and lay back on the bed, I turned and looked at him, I loved this guy, even if it was a crush I loved him.

"Did you enjoy that Billy?"

"Yes Sir, very much, can we do that again?"

"Need to recharge the batteries but these guys are going to take turns on you, I want to watch you take two cocks one in each end."

I was scared he meant two in one hole, I smiled at him, Johnny pulled me up and shoved his cock in my well used cum soaked hole. Norman came and shoved his familiar cock in my mouth, unlike the last time I took all of Norman's cock. He held my head, he fed me his cock, his balls slapping my chin hard, Norman was not one that could hold back, I had his load in only a few minutes.

Johnny was so close, I gripped his cock with my ass and he shot me full of cum, with him on my back and Norman pulled out and gone soft there was only Tom who had not taken his turn. He stood there watching, pretty sure he wanted to be me at this point, having all this cock in him. Larry called to him.

"So Tommy you gonna fuck him or what? Or do you want to suck the loads out of his ass and suck his little cock?"

Tommy stood back and said nothing, I watched him not saying a word, then Larry got up and pushed him on his back on the floor.

"Billy put that ass on his mouth and feed him all the cum his brothers have filled you with."

"Yes Sir."

I straddled his face and pressed my ass to his mouth, he was so receptive, his tongue went in my hole and he sucked down, then I started to push out the loads they had put in me. Tommy ate it all, his tongue worshipped my well used hole, he sucked out every drop I had. Larry made him suck my cock till I shot a massive load of cum inside his mouth.