Fooled Me Twice Pt. 05

Story Info
Marriage, 3 honeymoons, and Liz builds her dream house.
18.7k words
4.43
2.9k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were only four days until our wedding date when Liz left for her bachelorette party at some strip club in Greenville. I wasn't worried about Liz getting into trouble; after all, she went with my mother, sisters, Aunt Jolene, Olivia, my friend Jan and her mother, Lucille, the beautician.

For my bachelor party that same night, I chose to sit around a fire on the beach near Chase's beach house with my seven high school friends. Chase is now going to medical school and is engaged; Greg is married with a baby son and works at his father's bakery, and Vince is a bodybuilder who works at a gym and was married to his weight bench; and these three still live in Greenville. Toby is a dancer who came out of the closet two years earlier and lives in Las Vegas, and Dennis enlisted in the Marines after high school graduation and was stationed at Norfolk. Carol and Ellie were no longer skinny little girls, Carol was hot, HOT as the sun hot, and was a local cable news reporter on channel 83, and Ellie was married to a man ten years older than her who owned five car dealerships in the region, and they had three kids. If I were single, I'd chase after either girl.

We reminisced about the goofy things we did in high school together. At one point, Greg asked, "Do you remember that Wednesday in June when we were sixteen?"

Ellie responded quickly, "You mean the day Marty brought that woman in the tiny black bikini to this beach?"

Vince interrupted, "Man, whenever I have a weight I'm not sure I can lift, I bring up a mental picture of her and, WHAM, no problem lifting that weight. She was hot. Marty, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have any pictures of her I could have?"

Toby responded, "Gross, Vince, not cool at all; however, if you give me yours without your shirt on, I'll give you a special picture of me."

I laughed so hard that I fell off my log seat.

And as we retold the beach story around the fire, a new tradition among close friends was begun; whenever he got together as a group, we would tell the story again, with some modifications. I made it home about twelve-thirty before remembering Liz and I wouldn't be sleeping together until after the wedding.

I slept pretty well and thought about driving to Momma's house and eating breakfast with Liz, but I stopped at the diner in the strip mall where Lucille's beauty shop was. I wolfed down a big breakfast and started to drive away, but my curiosity wouldn't let me. I walked over and entered Lucille's shop, and there was only one customer so far, so I said hello to Millie, another friend from high school, and walked back to Lucille's office.

"Well, fancy meetin' yawl here, Mahty. Ah, can't possibly imagine why you would come to visit little old me on this pahticular mornin'? Could it be yore here tuh find out ifn your bride behaved herself lahk ah lady?"

"Um, yes, em, ah am." She had me speaking with a drawl like hers.

"Well, ifn yawl answer mah question ahl tell you. All righty?"

"Okay."

No drawl this time, "Just curious, why did you cosign my loan?"

Telling a lie or making up a story isn't getting me out of this. But, I've heard that the truth will set you free, so here it comes.

"You deserved a chance to live your dream, and all I had to do was put up some cash collateral. So I sold an invention and used some of the money so you could get your shop. As long as you don't default on your loan, and I know you won't, I won't lose my money."

She got up from behind her desk and kissed me tenderly on my cheek. "Thank you for being honest, Marty; I'm grateful because you gave me the chance to succeed."

"Anyway, your bride-to-be Liz was a perfect lady last night. I was quite surprised after my last encounter with her. She was delightful, and if you have an image of how you'd expected the women in your family to behave last night, Liz was right in the middle between a perfect southern lady and a cougar prowling for dinner."

Her drawl came back, very thick. "Mahself, on the other hand, bein' ah divorced woman, had quite ah naht. However, Ah do not believe thus is sumpn Ah shouldn't discuss with a man who is not mah hawhsbend."

She smiled and said, "I'll see you at the wedding."

Off to work, I went to do the first of five demos for Cray Inc. Waiting for me were three Cray employees and six gentlemen who appeared to be between the ages of thirty-five and sixty-five. I was only introduced to Jack, who appeared to be their leader, by first name only.

I had a conversation with my salesman an hour earlier, asking him what facts I needed to know about the Cray unit, and he shut me up and asked, "With the terminal in the computer room connected to your IBM mainframe, can you run a generic calculation and then run the same job on the Cray terminal?"

"You know I can."

"That's all you have to do, and then the demo is over."

"Sweet."

So everyone followed me around the computer room to the IBM terminal, and I showed them an old formula for obsolete solid rocket fuel, keyed the command into the console, and it took eight minutes to run. Then we walked back to the other side of the room, and I duplicated my keystrokes, showed them what was on the screen, and hit enter. The same answer popped up in twelve seconds. While the Cray reps swooped in to get the sale, I patted myself on my back.

Thank you, thank you very much, thank you. Marty has left the building.

I returned to my office to go through whatever mail Amara let me have, and as I sat down, my cell phone rang. It was Gail, my realtor.

"Marty, I have three new offers; the lowest is 3.2 million, and the highest is 3.5 million. Can I beef up my sales commission with a bidding war, or do you want me to take the highest offer?"

"Gail, Gail, baby. You're the realtor; what do I know about selling a house on the planet earth? Now, if it was on the moon, no problem. Have fun, and don't get caught between two bidders. Call me with the final price. Bubye."

The rest of the week went by quickly, with only some wedding junk that had to be done. I had to try on my tuxedo, which fit perfectly, and I had to pretend I cared when Mom took me to the flower shop to show me the flowers she ordered for the wedding. While following her up and down a mile of aisles containing every plant God placed on the earth, I kept repeating, "Oh, Momma, they're nice, very, very nice."

Gail called me for the last time before settlement. The high bidder went to 3.96 million. After repaying Dad with interest for the down payment, reimbursing my trust fund with interest, and paying the 6% sales commission, I would net over three-quarters of a million dollars. Hooray, the wedding and honeymoon are covered. Just joking; they didn't spend that much on the wedding.

When I wasn't being dragged around by Mom, my friends took turns distracting me. Vince took me to the gym one day, showing off how much weight he could lift, and Dennis drove me down to Parris Island and got me a quickie tour of the Marine Corps Recruit Depot, but I had to decline when he tried to get me to enlist. Finally, Carol took me to her television station and interviewed me on camera about my future at Stevens Aerospace and Defense. She also talked me into being on camera and interviewed me on why we should confine manned space exploration to the moon, Mars, and Jupiter's moon Calisto for at least the next hundred years. Later, she said she could turn this into a one-hour special to present to her bosses.

Finally, the day for the rehearsal and dinner afterward arrived, and after we ate, I blinked, and the next thing I remembered, my groomsmen and I were walking down to the altar, single file, and stood, facing the doors to the nave.

Finally, I saw my bride as she walked down the aisle, escorted by my father. My best man Chase was beside me, and my three groomsmen were my brothers-in-law, Joe, Brad, and Cliff. Liz's maid of honor was my sister Diana, and my other sisters, Dixie and Danni, were bridesmaids. The last bridesmaid was my old friend Ruth.

As I waited at the altar, I shifted from one foot to the other, and I just wanted to get to 'Kiss the bride' and fly away for our three honeymoons. At last, my torture ended, and the music began playing, Liz held my hand, and my head was spinning. I must have got it right because the pastor did say kiss the bride, and Liz led me down the aisle. The rest of the day was a whirlwind, getting wedding pictures taken, and the orders: stand here, Marty, switch places, Marty, smile, Marty, don't step on my train, Marty, and the only thing I could do to calm myself was to drink another glass of champagne.

The reception continued with dinner I didn't remember tasting, speeches, kisses, dancing, and let me refill your glass, Marty.

Dad drove us to the airport for the first leg of our three-part honeymoon, Maui, Hawaii. I felt pretty rough and had to lean against the wall before going through security when Liz said she had to pee. So I did my best to stay on my feet until she returned.

"Did you empty the reservoir?"

"Yes, my love," and she took my hand and led me until we boarded our plane. Liz looked like she'd been crying, and I was going to ask her what was wrong, but I fell asleep. We were flying first class, and I didn't wake up until we landed in Los Angeles for a short layover to handle passenger turnover and take on more fuel.

After landing in Maui, we stayed at Hotel Wailea for six days and nights, being spoiled by waiters at the hotel's exclusive beach. Our time there was filled with many activities; a tour of the tropical rainforest and waterfalls, outrigger rides on the ocean, hang gliding while being pulled by a boat, fancy dinners, and dancing. We also relaxed on the beach, sipping drinks with umbrellas, wading into the warm water, and taking long walks in the morning and evening. By the end of the week, we had fully recovered from the stress of a fancy wedding.

We made love once or twice a day while we were there, relaxed and gentle love while talking and paying attention to each other's desires. Liz used maybe thirty rolls of film with her Nikon F5, got them developed, and mailed them home before leaving Maui.

I will never forget the blowjob she gave me one night. It was slow, very erotic, deliberate, and teasing. I was twitching and vibrating as she slid her lips halfway down.

"Oh, baby, please make me come."

She shook her right index finger, side to side, meaning no, no, no. Then, she gently took my fragile testicles into her mouth, gently cradling them while humming.

I was begging, "Liz! Please make me come, I'm begging you. I love you."

Twice she stopped and squeezed the base to slow down the human eruption.

I was on fire and tried to pull her mouth farther down my shaft, but she stopped me and placed my arms above my head with a warning, "If you move them, I leave the room and go to the Volcano."

The Volcano was a local bar, and tourists weren't welcome, except for their women. I groaned, convinced I would perish from sensory overload, but I didn't want Liz to end up there on our honeymoon.

For over an hour, she got me close, then backed off, and did this repeatedly until she let me cum, on her face and in her mouth. She swallowed all the cum in her mouth and then licked up all the cum on my belly and groin before letting me wash her face with my lips and tongue.

When I finished cleaning her face, I was exhausted, but there was no rest for the weary when Liz flipped into a 69 position with her leaking pussy over my face. She slid her mouth over my softening erection and began nursing on my cock, and when I was three-quarters hard, she straddled me and impaled herself, filling up her pussy. Then we rolled over with me on top.

"Top that, lover, and since I took away any stress, you should last a while."

"Oh, and you are going to suffer for that." And she did suffer, again, and again, and again.

All too soon, we were packing up for our next stop, Bora Bora. As I left the room, with the bellhop and our luggage leading the way, Liz grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist, pushing it into cupping her butt cheek.

Before we went through security at the airport, Liz ducked into the ladies' room. I attributed this to being nervous about being in the air for a long flight.

*****

We flew from Maui to Bora Bora with stops in Honolulu and Tahiti that took nineteen hours before we stepped off the plane at Motu Mute Airport, but we would have longer ones before our honeymoon was over.

We checked in at the Four Seasons resort at sunrise on Saturday morning, where we would be staying six days and nights. Always a fashionista, Liz changed clothes in the airport bathroom, wearing a strapless white silk Polynesian dress with gold accents and a slit up to mid-thigh, with a pair of four-inch wedges. Finishing off her outfit was a big white hat with gold trim.

We were escorted to our bungalow by Milani, our concierge. Since our villa of love was at the very end of the wooden walkway over the water, Liz used the walk there to announce her presence, smiling at every man we passed and smirking at every woman. Sometimes I think I've married a narcissist.

Milani, a beautiful Polynesian woman in her twenties, walked beside Liz while sneaking glances at her. I struggled to keep up, carrying my wife's chic, white shoulder bag, the garment bag that held her change of clothes, and her jewelry case.

I believe Liz got more stares from women than men, which didn't surprise me, and just like every other time out in public, she drove me crazy, flirting with everyone while checking to ensure I was watching.

Finally, we reached our temporary slice of heaven, and our luggage, ten pieces in all, was laid out on one of two king-sized beds. I added my three pieces while Liz wandered out to our private deck, and I shook my head because it seemed like Liz only had six suitcases in Maui.

Without asking, Milani began unpacking our suitcases, putting our clothes in drawers, or hanging them up. My head was swiveling, watching Milani's ass bounce around, staring at Liz's but cheeks as she did her runway grind, then comparing them. Milani didn't waste time hanging clothing and placing expensive lingerie into drawers while Liz gazed at the bungalow to our left.

When Milani finished, there were still three large bags unopened.

"Liz, honey, what's in the three unopened suitcases?"

"Shoes, Martin. A sophisticated woman must always have options available to her."

"Um, Liz, isn't this resort mostly clothing optional?"

Liz glared at me, but Milani rescued me by going over the resort's rules and the itinerary for our stay.

Liz walked back to join the lecture, dropped her dress to the floor in front of Milani, sat in my lap, and flicked her tongue against my ear.

"Does it bother you that I am only wearing a thong, Milani?"

Milani picked up Liz's dress and hung it up as she answered, "Not at all. Even if your thong fell off, the only problem would be using enough sunscreen. For men, management would prefer you restrict full nudity to your bungalow and the water of the lagoon. A speedo will be fine out of the water."

Liz stood up, and when Milani returned to her seat at the end of the bed, Liz sat next to her, running her fingers through our host's hair while sniffing her neck.

"Since your flight arrival time was, um, so early in the morning, I ordered room service for, um, breakfast based on your menu preferences, and it should be, um, here shortly."

Milani looked a little uncomfortable but continued her standard speech to guests, "I have set up all other morning meals, lunches, and dinners with four nights dining at the Arii Moana Restaurant and the other two nights dining in. I left a copy, oh my, what are you doing, um, of the meal schedule, oh no, please, on the dining room table, and, is it warm in here, um, and changes can be made within an hour's notice."

"If you're overheating, perhaps I can help you by removing your dress?"

Oh my God, Liz was sliding a finger from Milani's jaw down to her naval. My wife couldn't have made it any clearer that she was asserting dominance over our concierge, even if she had asked Milani to kneel and kiss her feet. One of the chapters in the book described how to exert subtle control over a person you just met.

Milani stood up and escaped to the closet, where she rearranged our suitcases again and then finished her canned speech.

"We can adjust the activities I've set up with two hours' notice, but since I will be with you at all times, there will be no problems. What activities would you like to experience while you're honeymooning here?" Milani looked a little uncomfortable trying to look at Liz while she talked, as my bride was pulling on her own firm nipples.

"Come closer, Milani; I'm having trouble hearing you," and she stretched one arm out toward her.

Milani had no choice; she walked over, accepted Liz's hand, and helped her stand. I was in silent awe watching this exchange between the two women.

Liz circled Milani while answering her question, "Besides a threesome with a hot local girl, I want a Spa day for my husband and me, and I want to go snorkeling and kayaking in the lagoon. Oh, and I have to get a perfect all-over tan, so an all-day excursion, naked on a boat, is a must."

Regarding your requests, I believe we can accommodate all of them."

"Oh, you know a local girl who would like to have a threesome?" Liz returned to my lap, playing with the zipper on my shorts.

I almost choked but recovered as I heard someone call out, "Room service."

Milani jumped up and helped the waiter, a very tanned young man, set up breakfast for us. I noticed him sneak a few peeks at Liz, and she looked back at him while she had her hand inside my shorts. When we sat down to feast, I was in heaven because I was starving, and the food was delicious.

After eating, we went for a nude swim with Milani and gazed upon Mt. Otemanu, the dormant volcano at the big island's center. Liz and I switched between glancing at the volcano and staring at Milani's full lips, perky breasts, puffy nipples, and creamy brown skin. While sunbathing and rubbing on sunscreen, we met the neighbors to our right, an older couple in their forties, who were both wearing swimsuits. When Liz sat up and I turned around, our neighbors quickly excused themselves and retreated into their villa.

Later, we played in the warm water of the lagoon, then relaxed in our private Jacuzzi, keeping each other in a constant state of arousal with kisses and light finger touches. Milani sat in a beach chair, giving me a good view of her landing strip. After we devoured lunch like a pack of wolves, Milani excused herself for the rest of the day so we could rest. Liz walked her to the door before joining me for a nap.

We napped for several hours before going out and repeating all of our morning activities. After dinner that night, we paddled around the resort on small boogie boards, greeting everyone we saw with waving hands but only stopping to talk with those who wore no swimsuits, like us. When we returned to our villa, I abused her pussy with my tongue until she screamed, then alternated hard and soft strokes in her velvet vagina with my cock until she begged me to stop and cried, uncle. Finally, I relaxed, allowed myself to shoot deep inside her, and then rolled off her body. As we recovered, I asked, "Liz, honey, is there something I need to know about Milani and you?"

"She's hot, and I've never felt an attraction for a woman like I feel for her. Would you be upset if I played with her?"

"As long as I don't miss out on any loving from my horny wife, that's something I'd enjoy watching."

I was woken up at sunrise by a succubus, slowly swallowing my dick. The third time her lips pressed against my groin, her tongue slithered out and probed my sensitive scrotum, and little Marty blew his top. As Liz slid her lips up toward the head, I coated her throat with streams of cum, and when my cock popped out of her mouth, she licked her lips and swallowed my entire load. As I let my body relax and tried to catch my breath, I saw Milani with our breakfast cart, watching us.