Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers

Marianne stiffened slightly and then relaxed, letting me strip off the nightie. I wiped my face on my side of the sheet and then let her take me in her arms. We held each other breast to breast, bare skin to bare skin until we fell asleep.

I awoke alone. Marianne had left me in bed again. I heard the shower running and I got up to wander through the suite. I didn’t bother to dress. It probably wouldn’t be allowed anyway. I stood at the windows of the sitting room, naked, not caring if anyone could see me. It didn’t matter anymore. If she wanted me to be seen, I would be.

Marianne came out of the bathroom, dressed in a long robe. With all she had done to me and what I had done to her the last two nights, I had never seen her naked. From touch I knew she had a nice body. I just had not been allowed to see it as she had seen mine.

“Good morning. You didn’t come last night did you?”

I looked at her and didn’t answer. I was remembering the first night and what she made me do. I was suddenly ashamed of myself. Marianne walked into the bedroom, not asking me to follow her. She came back with that hateful thing and a bottle of lubricant. She moved a chair from the dining table to the front of the window. Then she stuck it on the seat of the chair and drizzled some of the lubricant onto it.

“Go ahead.”

Woodenly I approached the chair and looked at it. It was so thick. I looked out the window of our suite at the building across from ours. Windows faced me, some dark, some with lights. I moaned softly but did as she wanted. I straddled that chair and held the hateful thing up. I lowered myself until I felt it at my lips. With a sob, I pressed down, feeling it slip inside me. Involuntarily I had moistened as soon as I saw it, even before it touched me. My nipples hardened. I pushed and more of it slid up me until my bare ass was on the chair seat. I looked at her. She nodded.

With a whimper of shame, frustration and humiliation, I began to rise and fall on that thing, fucking myself in front of Marianne and looking out. I watched the windows across from me both ashamed and excited to think of someone seeing me doing such an intimate thing in plain sight.

I watched each window as best I could as I fucked myself in front of ours. I didn’t know if I wanted someone to see me, to watch me. All I know is that what I was doing made me wetter. As I rose and fell, I clutched at my breasts and moaned. It didn’t take long. Before I knew what was happening, my stomach spasmed and my pussy clenched down on that fake penis, no cock, inside me. I squeezed my breasts, no my tits, and pinched my nipples as an orgasm rushed through me.

When the spasms stopped I slumped back, still squeezing my tits with that cock buried deep in my pussy. I was panting and not really aware of surroundings until Marianne spoke.

“Good girl.”

Then I turned bright red although I was probably blushing before that. I stood hearing a sucking noise as that hateful cock left me. That made me blush harder if that was possible. Moisture tickled down my thighs. Marianne moved the chair back the dining table, but left the cock sticking up. She disappeared into the bedroom and returned with the thing for my ass. I began to tremble.

“Bend over the table.”

Shakily I walked to the table and bent over. She pushed on my back, making it arch which caused my cheeks to open. Marianne chuckled at how easy they opened, which caused me to whimper. I tried to remember if it hurt. I couldn’t remember but I was tense. Lubricant was dripped between my cheeks and I began to cry.

“Shhhhh.”

I managed to stop the sobs, the noise, but not the shuddering breaths. Marianne slowly traced the tip of the thing over my anus and after teasing my for a while, she pressed it forward. I clenched and she let up, waiting until I relaxed. You cannot clench your butt forever. As soon as she noticed me relaxing, she pushed again and the tip was inside me. I clenched again.

“Relax.”

I couldn’t relax, but I couldn’t stay clenched forever and as soon as my muscles let up she pushed until the whole damn thing was up me. Up me past the flange that flared out at the base. Up me until the flange was inside my ass and I closed around the smaller part right at the base. I was panting, sucking air and blushing so very hard at the ease that it went in. It hurt a little but mostly it was the feeling of fullness that was so alien to me. So full back there and as I got used to it almost nice. Marianne tipped up my chin so she could look in my eyes.

“Sit.”

I looked at her dubiously, then at the cock that had just a few minutes ago been up me. It surely wouldn’t fit inside me with this thing up my ass, would it? She led me to the chair and made me straddle it. She held the cock up and looked at me. I lowered slowly, at first looking at her, but I was too ashamed to hold her eyes. I closed them and lifted my head until I would have been staring over her.

Marianne spread my lips and waited until the tip of that hateful cock was just inside them. Then she stood and put her hands on my shoulders.

“Open your eyes.”

I did, blushing, knowing what she had seen and what she wanted me to do. She pushed down and it went in a bit. I gasped. It felt bigger. She pushed down harder and I felt more of it go up. It felt so much bigger. She pushed and I hate to admit that I did also. Pushed down until that thing was up me too. Both of my openings, my holes, my pussy and ass were filled. Marianne watched me as I slid down it, watched my expressions which I am sure were pretty funny to her. It wasn’t funny to me, it was embarrassing.

She smirked at me and I panted back. I was so full. It was both a bad and a good feeling. She walked to the phone and called room service.

“Oh god, no Marianne. Oh god no, please.”

“Don’t be so stupid, girl.”

She went into the bathroom and returned with a towel, which she wrapped around me. She tucked it in behind me and it covered my breasts, no my tits. It still left my legs and thighs bare and I was sure you could see my skin all the way up to my ass. She helped me scoot the chair up to the table, making me wince as I moved. Then we waited.

It wasn’t long before there was a knock on the door. I colored again. My face heated and turned bright red. She expected me to sit quietly with a cock up me and a thing up my ass while someone brought breakfast to me. I looked down as she walked to the door. The towel barely covered my pussy. My nipples stiffened again as she opened the door and my eyes went to my lap.

I sat, humiliated, while a young woman put dishes on the table in front of me. I glanced once but the curious look on her face made me lower my eyes again. She had to know something strange was going on and I felt as if she knew what. That made me blush even more. Marianne chuckled at the expressions on my face. The woman had to see that I was naked under the towel. The whole scenario made me ooze around that cock. I could smell woman, smell me and I was sure the waitress could also.

Marianne signed the check and as the woman turned to leave, she tweaked the towel so it fell, baring my tits. I am not sure if she saw them as Marianne escorted her to the door. Marianne returned and removed the towel, looking me up and down, making my face hotter. I felt the heat down my neck and to the tops of my tits. I was so embarrassed and humiliated.

“Eat, then we will do some sightseeing. Then we will go home.”

I busied myself eating to ignore her and what was in me, wondering what else she would think of to do to me. Nothing seemed farfetched anymore. Nothing.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,043 Followers
12