Foot slave's Orgasm Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie teases him to the edge and gives him a choice.
1.7k words
4.5
9.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad lay crumpled on the floor, naked and panting, hands clutched gently around his long-suffering balls. Maddie had already smashed her pretty feet into his balls for thirty devastating minutes. The Asian beauty had no mercy; each kick felt like a rocket blasting into his most tender region. She expressed no sympathy for his pain and laughed every time she kicked him, while he hung on miserably.

Her ballbusting rules were simple. He couldn't fall over, scream out, or flinch. He had just taken four kicks in a row like a good boy, but his testicles were pulsing like a heartbeat and he didn't think he could take any more.

'Last one!' she sang.

'N-no,' he gasped. 'Please ...'

'Um, that's not what I want to hear,' Maddie said, twisting her gorgeous black hair around one finger and rolling her lovely doe eyes. 'You should take it like a man.'

'I c-can't --'

'Besides, if you give up now, you can't have your orgasm today.'

The thought of going through all of this just to give up his pleasure was too much. Clamouring to his feet, he scrambled into position.

'Hold onto the bed frame,' Maddie ordered. 'Bum up. Legs apart. Offer up your balls for me.'

'Y-yes, princess.'

He held on tightly, bracing himself. He didn't know which was worse; dealing with the pain or waiting for it to come ...

'Unclench,' Maddie commanded. 'Just relax, it won't hurt.' She giggled to herself. 'Or maybe it will hurt for you. It won't for me!'

Panting, Brad forced his butt to unclench so she had easier access to hurt his balls.

'Who owns your balls?' she said, tapping her toes on his leg and making him whimper. Brad gulped, his heart pounding.

'Y-you do, princess.'

'Good!'

Maddie smashed her foot into his balls from behind. Brad's hips bucked forward as a searing pain erupted from his groin. Clutching the bed-frame tightly, he stopped himself from hitting his head forward just in time. All his muscles were shivering from exhaustion and his hands were quavering as they clutched onto the end of the bed.

'Oooh!' Maddie cried, clapping her hands. 'You made it, foot boy! See? You've finally learned to follow instructions.'

A wave of relief washed over Brad. He had finally done it. He had played Maddie's sadistic game and somehow survived.

She sat down on the bed in front of him, crossed her bare legs, and stuck one foot just under his nose. The feminine scent of her foot sweat was brought out by two hours of dance practice mixed with thirty minutes of ballbusting.

'Do you want to kiss them?' Maddie teased, scrunching her toes back and forth under his spellbound eyes.

'Th-thank you, princess,' Brad gasped, and pressed his head forward.

'STOP!' Maddie shouted commandingly. 'I didn't say you could do it. I just asked if you wanted to. You're lucky you didn't make contact. Otherwise that would've made me very unhappy and I might have kicked your balls again. You don't want that, do you?'

Brad shook his head hastily, horrified.

'That's why you need to learn to listen.' She tugged on his ear several times, forcing him to nod his head.

'Now ... sit up. It's time for your reward.'

Maddie's words, the sight of her beautiful bare feet, the erotic scent of her sweat ... all of it made his dick rise to attention despite the pulsing agony in his balls. His dick and his brain were very far apart. He rationally knew she was dangerous and bad for him, but his dick was telling him to be as close as possible to this gorgeous girl.

'Here.'

Maddie carefully rested one foot firmly on the tip of his dick while gyrating her other foot so her perfect pedicured toes tickled his balls, her touch so maddeningly light that he had very little friction to work off. Maddie's feet were the object of both his suffering and his ecstasy.

Brad moaned with pleasure, hardly believing his luck. Three months of no orgasms and a hard round of ballbusting had all led up to this ... having Maddie's heavenly slender feet wrapped around his cock was something he'd been dreaming about for months. His dick was already leaking pre-cum like tears as her feet tickled him lightly. They were so soft, every touch sent electric shudders of pleasure up his spine ...

'Please ... please ...' Brad begged.

He pushed his hips roughly forward, hoping to push his dick between her soles. But Maddie swung her legs high out of the way and his dick uselessly humped the air.

'Did I say you could do that?' Maddie said sharply.

'N-no,' he whispered, hanging his head.

'That's put your orgasm back five minutes!'

'Sorry, princess.'

'If you move your legs again, I'm cancelling your orgasm.'

Brad whined pitifully but stayed perfectly still as Maddie increased her relentless torturous tease. She only gave him the lightest, briefest touches of her gorgeous feet. A brush of her toe here, a quick tug on his shaft, her sole rubbing his hips, her toes squeezing his nipples and making him gasp ... every part of his body felt on fire. She looked so hot as she bit her lip, calculating just how much teasing his body could handle. He didn't know which was worse: her brutal ballbusting or this teasing.

'You know,' Maddie said, her voice low and husky, 'there's still something I'm not happy with today.'

Brad's body with drunk with pleasure, but her words still pierced the fog in his mind and told him something was wrong.

'I don't know why it took you so long to obey me today. I had my rules, didn't I? You only had to take five kicks. But instead you kept disobeying.'

Words had long ago left him. He could only nod helplessly, unable to argue.

'So I'm going to give you two choices now. Option one: you can orgasm today, here and now. But if you do that, I'm going to push your next orgasm back six months.'

Brad moaned in despair. He was just so close now ... he just needed to make her happy and he was so close to the point of ecstasy ...

'That means six months of no masturbating and no porn,' Maddie said relentlessly. 'Just lots of aching desire.'

Even Maddie's words were sexy and were pushing him even closer to the brink.

'Of course,' she hummed, 'I will be sending you lots of cute pictures of my feet. Dressed up in my prettiest stilettos and sexy high boots and ankle socks. And you will beg and beg me to kiss them. And I'll probably just say no.'

She laughed, shoving one foot softly on his forehead.

'You'll just watch in agony at my adorable feet. And I'll tease you and deny you over and over. You'll have worse blue balls than right now. Can you handle that? For six months?'

Brad had the forethought to say nothing. He knew that if he answered incorrectly she would use it against him.

'Option two,' Maddie said, 'you don't cum today.'

Even the thought of that was painful, bringing the waves of agony back to his balls. He had endured so much today ... would it all be for nothing?

'You'll get your orgasm next month. And this time, I'll bring my friend Nancy along. You know her, right?'

Of course Brad knew Nancy; everyone did. Other than Maddie, Nancy was probably the most popular girl on campus, but she was also the most feared. An impossibly beautiful girl with high elegant cheekbones, Nancy walked with an alluring smile half-hidden behind a curtain of lovely brunette hair. It was said she was a sadist who liked nothing more than inflicting pain on the many males who were wrapped around her graceful finger.

'Nancy is just gorgeous,' Maddie said. 'You'll love her. And next month, you'll get to masturbate over both our feet. How does that sound?'

Maddie planted both soles on his chest, her cute footprints making his heart pound with excitement. He stared at them reverently, his dick twitching with eagerness.

'Just imagine me stroking Nancy's feet like this ... and you are the lucky foot slave who gets to cum all over them. How would that sound?'

'Mmmm!' Brad moaned, unable to hide his desire.

Maddie giggled at his plight. She knew she had him totally in her thrall. Leaning forward, she carefully placed her toes near his throbbing cock, not touching him. Brad groaned but knew he wasn't allowed to move his hips even an inch.

'So what do you want to do?' Maddie whispered.

He moaned in agony. He needed to orgasm, he couldn't not do it ... but six more months of denial ...

'P-princess,' Brad moaned. '... I'll wait.'

Maddie immediately lifted both feet away from his cock. A gentle puff of air tickled his dick, which felt cold and exposed in the open dorm room.

'Good choice, Brad.'

Maddie knelt close to him, smiling beautifully. She held her arms around his neck in a hug. He melted at the sensation of it all. This was more than he'd ever hoped for. This was ... this was her treating him as though she was his girlfriend. He loved her so much. He wondered if she was going to kiss him for the first time.

'Princess --' he breathed out.

Then she smashed her knee into his balls, turning his exhale into a piercing cry of pain. Brad doubled over, crashing onto his knees, whimpering, both hands rushing to his endlessly abused balls.

'Sorry,' Maddie said. 'That was the only way not to let you cum. I was doing that to help you.'

He panted on the floor, groaning and waiting for the pain to pass. He treated her beautiful feet like a symbol of reverence and worship, but her feet abused and trampled all over him.

'Don't worry,' Maddie chirped. 'You'll have plenty more of that pain next month.'

'Wh-wh-what?' Brad stuttered. 'Next month? Aren't I ... getting my orgasm?'

'Sure, you can cum next month. But you didn't think it's for free, did you?'

She giggled cruelly as Brad sank in despair.

'And let me tell you ... if you think I'm cruel, just wait until you see how Nancy can kick a pair of balls.'

Brad whimpered, unsure of just how much more abuse his balls could possibly take. He was already regretting his choice.

'Hmm. Do you think I should message Nancy and get her to wear her heaviest boots?'

Brad could feel his legs shaking in anticipation already, terrified and elated about what was to come.