Football Buddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she means the relationship that the three of you have," Michelle said.

"It's disgusting and illegal," Kevin shouted back.

"Technically, it's not," Matthew stated. "They are only dating, and even if they went into a serious relationship, as long as they don't file papers for marriage or taxes, there is nothing illegal about it."

"Or we can move to one of the many states that it isn't illegal," Sandy said as she sat down on my lap.

"So, none of you get jealous?" Kim asked. "Like wouldn't Kathy be jealous or upset that you are here with him and she isn't?"

"Nope," Sandy said, shaking her head. "We agreed it was my day to have our first date separately, she is having her first date with him next week."

"I'm right here," I said as I felt like I was being cut out of the conversation.

"Oh, I know you are," Sandy said as she wiggled her ass.

"What about another game?" Tim asked I was sure he was trying to get the conversation back onto him. "Just the guys this time?"

"I'm in," Matthew said, standing up.

The other guy that was there shook his head as he said he had something to do. Kevin, of course, wanted to do anything that Tim said.

"I'm in as well," I said with Sandy sitting on top of me.

"You might want to give him a few," Sandy said. "Something has come up."

I shook my head at her. "What?" Sandy said. "They all know that I speak my mind, especially when it's the truth."

"Stop it," I shook my head with a smile.

"Fine," Sandy said, folding her arms under her chest, as she stopped moving her ass against my crotch.

"That too," I whispered.

"You're no fun," Sandy said as she stood up.

"Let's make it fun," Tim said as he picked up the ball. "I got two thousand, whose in?"

I shook my head. "Two thousand on a game of volleyball?"

"I got you," Kevin said.

They were nuts, I didn't have two thousand dollars to waste on a game of beach volleyball. They might have well-paying jobs, but I didn't have that much to throw around.

"I got the two of us," Matthew said.

"Four thousand," I whispered to him.

"Don't worry," Matthew shook his head.

"Okay," Tim said as he took out his phone.

Kim nodded as she looked at him. "I got Tim's and Kevin's transfer," she looked at Matthew who was on his phone. "Got it, now putting it in a separate account, there," she said as she showed us all eight thousand dollars in a betting app. "Win, and it will get transferred to your accounts.

"I don't have that app," I replied.

"Put it in mine," Sandy said. "I will get him an account later."

We agreed to the best of three, and after each game, we would switch sides so that no team was directly facing the sun for an unfair advantage. The first game went fast and furious, and tensions got heated as I had spiked the ball repeatedly in Kevin's direction. I knew he was the weak spot on the team. The second game was no different.

"I really don't want to be in the sun again," Matthew whispered to me as Tim went back to serve.

We needed to break their serve and get the ball back.

"I got an idea," I nodded as I fell back.

As usual Tim's ball came in like a fireball on steroids. I hit it up, and as usual, Matthew set me up for another good spike. Instead, I tipped it sideways, letting the ball fall slowly over the net. I had been planning that set up for most of the two games. Not once had I tipped it.

It was my serve, and now that the sun was at it's highest I knew exactly what I was going to do. I took a page out of Sandy's game and launched the ball skyward. Tim and Kevin both looked in the sky for it as it came down Kevin hit it, but aimed it wrong as I had put backspin on it. The ball went over his head backward and out of bounds.

Tim was furious, we were only one point behind and three away from the match. Again I launched the ball high and again Kevin bumped it, Tim set him up, but it was too high and already over on our side. Matthew spiked it hard toward the back of their court.

"Good eye!" I shouted at Matthew. "That's tied."

Tim picked up the ball and threw it at me. "Temper, temper," I laughed.

"Quit with the sissy serve and play like a man," Tim said back to me.

"If it's a sissy serve, why are you having problems?" Matthew shot back.

I launched it skyward again, this time Tim bumped it, Kevin went set him.

"I got this," I said to Matthew.

Tim went to spike, but I timed my jump better and blocked it with both hands. "Match," Matthew said as he tried to pick Tim up from the ground. Tim brushed him off.

Both of them went back to the middle of the court. I smiled, knowing I had them. I looked up like I usually did, just before I launched it. I went back to my regular serve.

"Game!" Matthew shouted as the ball hit the back right corner of the court.

Tim shot a long stare in my direction, I returned his gaze with a smile.

"Good game," Matt said as he tried to shake Tim's hand.

"Yeah," Tim replied, he stormed off towards his wife.

"Someone is a sore loser," I said as I approached Matt.

"See you guys next week," Tim said, picking up his gear.

"Hopefully you will play as good on the disc golf as you do on the volleyball field, or you will still be in the last spot," Kevin said.

Tim turned around with a smile.

"Don't worry," Matt smiled. "We will get some practice in, and you will get it down in no time."

"Absolutely," Sandy said as I approached her. She wrapped both her arms around my neck. "Win, lose, or draw, you will always have me."

"Oh, get a room," Michelle said, shaking her head.

"Like you haven't been sending pictures to your husband," Sandy shot back.

"We are married, and I just want to make sure he hasn't forgotten what is in store for him when he gets off from work," Michelle said.

I knew there was a type for everyone, but Michelle was far from my type. With a flat chest and skinny legs and arms, she was nowhere close to what I would consider sexy.

"See you guys," Matt said as he walked towards his car.

We were close behind as we got into my car and sped off towards the park to retrieve Sandy's car. "Kathy wants to know how the date is going so far?" Sandy asked.

"What did you say?" I replied.

"I told her that I intended to wrap my feet around your neck in the next hour," Sandy said.

"You did not," I shook my head.

Sandy put her phone in front of me, sure enough, that was what she said, I could see the small dots moving as Kathy was replying.

'Make sure he gets off as well, you know he likes our boobs," Kathy replied.

"Oh, she definitely knows you," Sandy smiled.

The two of them were too much. If someone would have told me a few months ago that I would be dating two women and talking about fucking one of them and the other would be not only fine with it but giving advice. I would have laughed in their face, but here I was, about to fuck one of the most attractive women I had ever seen and her best friend, the other woman was not batting an eyelash.

I pulled up to Sandy's car. "See you at your place," Sandy smiled as she got out. Intentionally wiggling her ass as she got out.

I pulled out of the parking lot and started to head home. Sandy was right behind me. My phone started ringing, it was Kathy. I hit the answer call on my steering wheel.

"Hey," I said as I turned onto the highway.

"Hey," Kathy replied. "I just wanted to make sure you knew something."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sandy's loud," Kathy stated.

"Oh, isn't she always?" I shrugged.

"No, I mean in bed, she is really loud," Kathy reiterated. "Like all your neighbors will hear her, loud."

"Oh," I said, thinking about my paper-thin walls. I had gotten a few complaints about Brittany being loud, if Sandy was louder, I was sure to get more.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give you a head's up," Kathy said.

"Okay, thank you," I replied.

"We are still on for Thursday?" Kathy asked.

"Absolutely," I replied. "I got the day off and everything."

"Good, see you then," Kathy said as she hung up.

I pulled into my parking space as Sandy pulled into the guest parking.

"Loud, huh?" I asked as Sandy walked towards me.

"Extremely," Sandy smiled as she put her arm in mine. "Very vocal too."

"Really?" I asked as we got into the elevator.

"You have no idea," Sandy said with a smile.

"I am sure, I will find out," I replied.

"Less than ten minutes," Sandy said as we stopped on one of the other floors. One of the other inhabitants got onto the elevator and pressed her desired floor.

"Ten minutes, huh?" I nodded.

"Nine, now," Sandy said, placing her head on my shoulder. "Can't wait to have that big fucking cock inside me."

The lady spun around as she looked at us.

"He has a huge fucking cock," Sandy nodded. "Fucking thick and long!"

"I..I.." the lady began to say as the door opened. She stood there looking at us, then at my crotch.

"Isn't this your floor?" Sandy asked.

The lady shot out of the door, but not without giving me a second look.

"I think you scared her," I said as the elevator doors closed.

"I think I excited her, she might start hitting on you," Sandy smiled.

We got off on our floor and headed for my door.

"Five," Sandy said as she leaned against me. Her big boobs were crushing against my back.

I pushed the door open and walked inside. Sandy was right behind me. I threw my keys onto the counter.

Sandy walked towards me as she pulled on her sports bra. Her large breasts fell naturally downward. I had known she had big boobs, but seeing them in all their nude glory against her tight stomach and toned body was a marvel to behold.

"Three," Sandy said as she walked towards me.

I fell backward on the couch as Sandy pulled off her tight shorts, revealing a black thong which quickly landed next to the rest of her clothes. I pulled off my pants and boxers.

"Damn," Sandy said as she eyed my cock. "I can't wait to have that deep inside me."

"Think you can handle it?" I asked as I held it tightly as she spun straddled my legs.

"One," Sandy said as she slowly lowered her body on top of me.

I felt my dick enter her slowly.

"Fuck," Sandy said as she moaned. Her hands gripped my shoulders as she slowly tried to take me into her.

"God damn!" Sandy screamed as she took more of me deep into her. "Big fucking cock!"

I squeezed her chest and sucked on one of her nipples. "Big fucking black cock!" Sandy shouted as she started to bounce on me, she used my shoulders for leverage as she bounced. "My big cock!" she said as she gritted her teeth.

She was taking more of me on her first time than Brittany did on our first try. "This is my fucking cock!" Sandy said as she bounced harder.

I held onto her hips as she bounced, she pulled her legs up under her as she bounced faster and harder. "Fuck me!" she yelled. I grabbed her ass and placed my arms under her legs. I slowly stood up and began bouncing her on my dick.

"Yes!" Sandy screamed. "Fuck Me! Use me!"

I held onto her tight ass and used it to push myself into her.

"I want all of this fucking black cock inside me, tear me open!" Sandy yelled loudly as she met each of my thrust with her own. Her hair was wildly shaking as she bounced, her legs open wide for me.

I pushed her against the wall and began to fuck her hard. Pushing my dick deep inside of her." That's it, fuck me!" Sandy ordered. "I want it all!"

I pushed as hard as I could, I felt her pulling me inside of her. With each thrust, it felt like she wanted more of me. I felt my balls slap against her, once then twice, then with each thrust. I had pushed all of my dick into her.

"Get on the floor!" Sandy demanded. Her eyes were wild with passion. "Now!"

I slowly lowered her to the floor, then laid down.

Sandy stood over me with her shoes still on and lowered herself down. With her knees bent and her feet on either side of me, she took me into her.

Sandy looked at me with those eyes. "This is my fucking cock now, all twelve inches are mine."

I watched as my black dick slowly entered her. "Like that?" Sandy said as she looked down at me. "Like seeing your black dick enter my pussy, no dick has been in there for three years," she said as she leaned backward. Her hands grabbed my ankles as she began to bounce again.

I watched as she bounced up and down on my cock. With each downward stroke, she took all of my dick, then back up to the tip and back down again, over and over.

"Told you," Sandy yelled. "My," she went up, "Fucking," down, "Cock!" back up again. She pushed off my ankles and put her hands on my chest.

I was sweating and so was she, beads of sweat dropped off her face and fell down onto me and the floor. My dick was creamed white from her cumming on my dick.

"Cum," Sandy said. "I want your cum inside me."

Sandy slowly rode my dick back and forth. "This is such a good fucking cock, I want you to cum inside me," she said as she lifted back up onto her ankles. She started riding my dick harder than before using my chest as leverage again.

"Fuck!" I said as it felt like she was about to tear my dick off.

"Mine!" Sandy yelled. "All fucking mine!"

Sandy was riding my dick harder and faster than anyone had before. I tried to hold onto anything before she took my whole body up with her.

"I'm cumming," I said.

Sandy pushed herself down onto me, burying my dick deep inside of her. "Cum for me," Sandy whispered as she looked down at me. She lowered her face onto mine and looked me in the eyes. "Look at me as you cum inside me."

I pushed up as I came into her. Sandy smiled as she felt me cumming into her. "Got you," she said as she kissed me.

"Yes, you have, for now," I smiled. "That was only round one."

"Then let's go to the bedroom for the next round."

Sandy got off of me and started slowly walking towards the bedroom. "You coming? Or you throwing in the towel already?" Sandy smiled as she looked back at me.

"What have I got myself into," I said, shaking my head as I slowly got up off the floor.

12