All Comments on 'Football Season'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 16 years ago
The play of the day

Tx, sports fans might be wondering if she's a tight end, a split back, or a wide receiver?

Fun story.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
bright side

just look at it from the bright side like any optimist: there's a 50% chance he might be the father. And it remains in the family if he's not. For the rest, nice fantasy. Not that I would have accepted it though. G.Belgium.

Dr. BullDr. Bullalmost 16 years ago
Why did you stop?

Yes this story has been done a thousand times.. and I will continue to read them because I like the whole premiss. But just as I was getting into it it was over, all set up and finish with out a center. keep on working at it.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithabout 11 years ago
LOL

I feel quite sorry that I understand the rules of not only rugby but football, er I mean soccer. Dan must've wished he'd taken the trouble to explain some rules of the games before Mary did! Jay must've been glad he'd never bothered. I laughed a lot at your fun story.

(Actually foolish people sometimes do try to flirt with me during a match, and I give them a right tight slapping ;), LOL.)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Tongue in cheek

Hard to believe there are so many evangelists with NO sense of humor. NO woman would do this for so little cause! Most actually enjoy the break Hubby & buds provide during these bonding sessions. It could have fit just fine in the Humor classification, also!

At least Sweetie didn't suggest Hubby invite 15-20 of his buds to watch the playoffs!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

She should be commended for her ingenious ingenuity.

Remember guys, A satisfied wife is a happy wife.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
The premise was interesting, but

you could have developed it a little. A premise doen not a story make. Tx you're no TallTale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Talk about a quicky. One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I lov football season

My husband bought me a mesh jersey and all I wear is that and a thong. We usually have a few of his buddies over. I love teasing them and from time to time will sit in their laps and grind on their hard dicks. I have a feeling this might lead to more as my husband has been hinting at watching me with other men. I hope so.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Football

Didn't know football could make your wife into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I assume she knew about this BEFORE she got married.

So why is she upset now? It gives her a Sunday to do anything she wants. Shop with friends. Visit family and friends. Go to the spa. Instead she needs to be fucked? I wonder whose baby it is and whether or not her husband postpones the divorce until he finds out? Or while it make any difference? Badly thought out drivel.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I can n ow see why you stopped with just one LW story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The really exciting news was that her husband had filed for a divorce and that the babies belonged to his brother. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably best to stay out of the LW section with youyr work. Several other stories you have are good. This was terrible. Divorce the cunt so fast her head would spin.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
nope

kick her to the curb

Campus77Campus776 months ago

A fun story but a lousy concept. There had to be a better way to get what she wanted.

ProfWernerProfWerner5 months ago

Yes there are a better way to get noticed. Get hubby and brotherst worst enemy and fuck him in front of their precious fuckball game. Why marry? then spent every free fucking minute watching fuckball. Good for her. 3* only because she turned soft at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5941 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...