Football Sundae

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.1k words
3.92
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

_______

Sleeping soundly, I am dreaming about jumping on the trampolines at the indoor trampoline park. In my dream, I collide with another woman, and when we fall, we apologize to each other with hugs and then kiss each other's boo-boos. But because dreams are really weird, our kissing of boo-boos leads to making out, and the next thing I know, I am fondling her boobies, while her finger goes into my special place reserved only for my husband, "Daddy." She starts pushing harder and harder and gets an impish look in her eye, and then the dream morphs her finger into a fat dildo that starts to hurt, and I wake up panting.

This is when I realize, my husband is fucking me in my sleep.

"Good morning, princess," He smiles. "It looks like you were having some dream," He says as He continues ramming His dick into my cervix.

"Good morning, Daddy," I smile as I feel myself about to cum.

"No no, little girl. You know the rules. You better hold that in," Daddy says.

"Yes, Sir," I pout. (I call Him Sir when I am not happy with Him and don't want to call Him Daddy but also do not want to get into trouble for not using one of the approved titles.)

"Good girl," Daddy growls. "You feel so warm and tight and wet this morning. I am going to take my time and enjoy this, so you better hang onto that orgasm and not let it out."

Daddy has ahold of both of my breasts and is using them as leverage to drive His dick deeper inside me.

I also need to pee!

Daddy just keeps fucking me and fucking me, even the bed sounds like it is exhausted from banging against the wall. My pore pussy is so sore. Never mind that my pussy got hard spankings last night when Daddy was in the mood for some sadistic impact fun. Now that I think about it, those bruises on my pussy lips might be inspiring Him to slam into me so hard while He is fucking me. He loves pressing on bruises. Loves it!

"Daddy?," I cry.

"Yes, baby?," He asks.

"I am not sure how much longer I can hold my orgasm or my pee, Daddy. I really need to do both so bad."

"Oh, sweetie. I know it's hard, but you are going to hang on for me. I do not want to have to rush this. Your pussy feels so good. I need you to hang on a little longer," Daddy insists.

"Okay, Daddy," I cry. And then I start crying for real. My body needs release, and since I cannot cum or pee, I guess the liquid is going to have to come out of my eyes.

Daddy LOVES it when I cry, especially when He is the cause. Now He starts pounding His dick even harder into me, His enthusiasm increasing. He takes one of His thumbs to wipe tears from my left cheek and then licks them from His hand. This causes Him to thrust even deeper and harder. I am pretty sure His dick is going to end up shoving my cervix someplace it doesn't belong. Then He repeats this with the tears on my right cheek. And now I am crying from the pain in my cervix in addition to the frustration of not being able to cum or pee.

Finally, Daddy starts making the sounds of orgasm. He is slamming so hard into me, I cannot stop crying. He grabs the top of my shoulders to increase His leverage even more for the final few thrusts.

After His orgasm, He kisses my forehead and then begins kissing the tears off of my cheeks, telling me how happy I made Him by being a good girl. This makes me happy, and I am finally able to stop crying. But He still has not pulled out of me, and I still need to pee. Do I dare ask Him again? He knows I need to go, so I don't want to ask and again and get into trouble.

Then He starts pushing on my pelvic area with his hand. "Does my baby need to pee?," Daddy taunts me. I nod my head yes with pleading in my eyes.

"All right. You were a good girl. I will let you go," Daddy says as He pulls out of me and climbs off. "But..."

Oh no. "But" is never a good thing!

"You are going to suck my dick clean while you are peeing."

Daddy is so kinky. I am not surprised by this request, and I am so desperate to pee, I will do anything. I agree and rush to the bathroom. 



"Do not start peeing until my dick is in your mouth, little missy!," He says as I beat Him to the bathroom.

I dare not sit down until He gets here, or my body will just go onto autopilot, and I will be in trouble.

It feels like Daddy takes His own sweet time to get into the bathroom. I sit down, and He puts His dick into my mouth. It tastes like a mix of semen and pussy. I feel so weird sitting on a toilet naked with His dick in my mouth, but I enjoy sucking Him so much, I don't even care. It is kinda hard to concentrate on peeing too, though. I never realized I thought about peeing while peeing before, but I guess I did, because it is hard to pee right now while also thinking about cleaning Daddy's dick and balls. I finally finish both, and Daddy tells me I am a good girl and insists I allow Him to wipe me like I am a baby. (I am praying to all the ddlg gods everywhere that He doesn't suggest putting a diaper on me like He did that one day I was being an uber brat!)

"Let's get that sexy ass into the shower and start our day, shall we?," says Daddy, and we hop into the shower where He cleans my whole body and even washes and conditions my hair. When we are done, He dries me off and makes me sit still at the vanity while he puts my hair into cute ponytails, both of us still naked.

Then Daddy turns me to face Him, and His dick is right next to my mouth! I open wide, and He stops me. "No no, little girl. Not right now. You can have more of Daddy's binky later."

I am so disappointed I look up at Him and try to cry. I know if I cry, His dick will get hard, and then He will feed it to me.

"Nice try," Daddy chuckles. "Now let's get your bratty ass into some clothes!"

After we dress and have breakfast and do a few morning chores, Daddy tells me He wants me to stand in the corner for a little while. I am not in trouble. He just really likes to see me do subby things like that. Sometimes He has me stand in the corner while He is doing stuff He doesn't want me to see or get into. I am not sure which of those times this one will be, but I do as I am told and stand in the corner and wait for my next instruction.

"Hold your dress up, so I can see your bruised cheeks, babygirl."

I lift up my skirt to show my bare butt and hold it there. My butt is COVERED in bruises! Last night's impact session was intense and lasted a LONG time! Just thinking about it makes me squirm.

"I want you to hold still and not move a muscle," Daddy says as He comes up behind me and begins to squeeze my bruised cheeks. I wince from the pain and try to use breathing exercises to help me not to squirm or pull away from Him. "That is a very good little girl," He whispers into my ear as He continues to torture my poor, bruised butt.

Daddy turns me around and gives me a huge, deep kiss followed by a forehead kiss and telling me what a good little girl I am being for Him.

Then I see what He was doing before He came up to fondle me in the corner. He brought the stockade bench into the living room!

"You are going to entertain me during commercials during the football game today, babygirl," Daddy says. "Now get over here."

Daddy fastens me into the stockade and onto the bench. I can wiggle my toes and move my fingers, but everything else is secured into place. I still have my little dress on, but Daddy has pulled my boobies out of it and flipped the skirt up to expose my bruised cheeks. "Perfect!," He says as He grabs the remote to turn on the game. "Not a sound, and I won't have to gag you."

He knows how boring football is to me. This is absolute torture! I am trapped here. Normally during football, He allows me to go play or drapes me across His lap while I read a book and He plays with my butt or lets me suck on His cock the whole time, but to put me in a stockade where I cannot entertain myself? This is next level sadism right here!

When the first commercial break happens, Daddy puts His cock into my mouth. As He fucks my face, He leans forward and digs his fingers into the bruises on my butt, causing me to yell into His dick, the vibrations pleasing Him. It does not take long at all for Him to cum down my throat, and I wonder if He did that on purpose to finish in time for the commercial, because He usually fucks my face for much longer than that before allowing me to swallow His cum.

During the next commercial break, He rubs capsicum cream all over my ass and the outer parts of my pussy where all the bruises are. My skin feels like it is on absolute fire!

The commercial after that, He put ginger inside my asshole!

The commercial after that, He put capsicum cream onto some nipple clamps and then fastened them to my nipples, adding little weights on each one.

I am careful to keep quiet about it, because I do not want to be gagged. But I am not sure I can endure an entire football game of sadism.

The commercial break after that, Daddy grabbed His camera and started taking close-up photos of me and all over my body.

The commercial break after that, Daddy used the crop on my pussy and boobies.

This continued all game long. I was His toy, and the torture He was choosing involved pain most of the time. On a couple of breaks He used the wand on my clit and told me I was not allowed to cum, but then on one of the breaks He confused me and told me I could cum as long as I came before the commercial was over. Not only did I cum before the commercial was over, but I squirt all over the floor when Daddy refused to remove the wand! He left the wand on me all the way until the next commercial break!

Near the end of the game, when His team was losing, Daddy removed the ginger from my butt and put His cock inside me instead. He fucked my ass through the entire fourth quarter! When the other team scored again, Daddy slammed His dick even harder into my ass faster and faster until He came right as the final buzzer indicated the game was over.

Then Daddy shut off the television, freed me from the stockade and put me onto His lap for some cuddles, telling me what a good little toy I was for Him and asking me if I would like to go to ice cream for my reward. When I said I would, He said, "But..."

oh no!



"First, I am going to lock my cum in your ass with a plug and then go clean myself up. You stay here until I am finished. You will be going to ice cream a sweaty, cum-filled little slut, just like I like you," Daddy smiled.

And that's exactly what we do.

At the ice cream stand, I order coffee ice cream with oreos in it, while my dress presses against my bruised little breasts, me knowing that if the wind blows even a little, the people around us will see my bruised ass with no panties and a plug in it.

This causes me to look around at all the other ladies in dresses and to wonder what they might be hiding under theirs.