She wants a Quick One

Story Info
A quick one at the end of the day.
884 words
4.23
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my phone vibrate and reach my hand down into my pocket. "I'm home. Door is unlocked. Wearing your favourite panties and perfume, I'm all yours." Is the message that comes across my screen. My heart races. My pussy throbs.

I somehow manage to navigate my way to her house. Catching every red light. Tram stop and slow driver my mind is already tracing over her body. My tongue can taste her. My fingers are pressing deep inside her. I blink and come to reality and park in her street. A quick spray of cologne on my collar and check my hair in the mirror before making my way over to her front door. I can hear sweet swing music playing softly inside. I push open the door and announce my arrival. She calls out from the bedroom. "Here. NOW!"

I move over to the bedroom and find her sprawled over the bed. She darts up in a swift movement and pulls me down to her lips. She takes a deep inhale of my neck before kissing it eagerly. She whispers in my ear "Fuck me like you hate me..."

I reach over to the drawer and rummage through some glass toys, straps and find exactly what I'm after: Japanese silk rope. Her body always looks so good completely restrained.

I loosen the wrapped rope and shove her roughly to where I need her. Leg by leg I tie her to the bed post. She playfully tries to get away from my hold. One darting look across her body, she knows to behave herself. I ask her if she's comfortable and she nods. I straddle her and stretch her arms up to her bed head. A few quick movements of the rope and some basic knots this sexy woman is completely restricted. I bounce up and down on her just to tease her pussy.

I lean forward and moan in her ear. I push my fingers down into my jeans whilst still straddled on top of her. I begin to flick my clit and grind on her. My pussy mound aching to release. She's biting her lip as I'm moving my hand and moaning. I can feel her body tensing under mine. Her breathing is becoming more rapid. She's grinding back against me as I work up a good pace with my two fingers fucking myself. Moaning loudly and using her body to my advantage. Still, she can barely move. She's pulling at the ropes wrapped around her wrists. She's trying to touch me. Fuck I'm close. I kiss her hard. Our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Grinding on her, my fingers flicking at my clit a few more seconds before I begin to tense my thighs and come so fucking hard. She's moaning too. I continue to come hard and my entire body continues to shake over the top of her. She's not used to not getting her own way. "Fuck me! NOW!!!" I move my fingers out of my pants and press them into her mouth where she greedily sucks at all my sticky pussy juice. Still grinding on her I slide my fingers over her stomach.

Into her lingerie my fingers move so easily in. Her gasp, so loud. I begin by moving my fingers around her clit and grinding up against her. I can feel her breath on my neck rapidly increasing. Flicking at her just the way I know she enjoys. Her head moving to the side biting at her pillows. Begging me not to stop. "Harder. HARDER!!" She's so incredibly demanding. Her pussy is throbbing. I can feel the tingles below my fingertips. She's close. I know this body. I know I can get a few more seconds of pleasure before she explodes. I focus solely on her clit. Rubbing hard over her responsive sex. She becomes breathless. Clenching everything. She's coming. Hard. It's long. Drawn out. She's hot. Shaking. Moaning. So loud. Then nothing. Her whole body jolts to a stop.

I move down her body. Still I have her restrained. Exposing her whole body to me. I peel down her sopping wet lingerie. I move my fingers into her and press my mouth onto her. Her body bucks up to my face. Her movements send my tongue right over her clit. "THERE!" she yells. My tongue presses on her. My fingers curved up inside moving my hand back and fourth I feel her quickly tensing before she comes for me again.

I make my way over to her legs and untie them. Loosen her hands but still keep the ropes around her wrists. She immediately grabs my hair and presses my mouth onto her. I lap up her juices. Kissing her pussy. Suckling at her. Teasing her so badly. Getting her close and pulling away. She quickly gathers what I'm doing and grips my neck between her thighs. I can feel her thighs shaking as I flick her hard and fast. She's moaning something loudly. Something something don't stop... so I don't. I make sure she comes. And comes hard. The groan. The body jolt. Fuck. She's so sexy. I move my mouth away from her body. She looks deep into my eyes, grabbing me by the throat and says; "Next time, I come first."