All Comments on 'Football Sunday Takes a Turn'

by jennanh603

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Wow! Very hot! My wife is 59 and looks amazing in yoga pants, I can’t keep my hands off her when she wears them around the house and in public.

Will527Will5278 months ago

Just delicious, really written well, the characters defined, their relationship and her personality. She's flirty and an exhibitionist as well, even better!

dcnhdcnh8 months ago

Amazing... wow... those lucky guys at your house.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing story... wow.. I can't even imagine....

skindiver71skindiver718 months ago

So hot! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought this was a hot story too, and I always enjoy a bit of showing off the lady without her actually engaging in sex with others. But...did his friends just jizz onto their bedroom floor?

jennanh603jennanh6038 months agoAuthor

This was my first attempt at writing. thank you for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a bad first story. I think it would have been better to draw out the tension in the room more. Maybe a few instances of teasing each of his friends individually some how. I’m not too sure about the friends coming up to the bedroom and opening the door. I think it could have been a bit more believable had the husband played with her in front of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjennanh603@jennanh603
Don't be creepy. (FYI... saying Mmmm after some innocuous comment is creepy) Overly sexual names.. just don't. If the fact that you think you're "hung" is how you're going to identify yourself, don't get upset when I judge you for it Also, overly sexual female names... I'...