Footprints

Story Info
Outside my window.
1.2k words
3.58
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One sunny, summer morning- I decided to get some sun. I played outside all day. A little work. Alot of sun. Some fun. Some oil. Some drinks, etc... Well, a whole lot of drinks. Hehe.

Throughout the day- I noticed that my grass wasn't growing below a window. Not just any window, but this was my bedroom window, (in the far back). I felt that it was kinda strange- until I saw the compacted dirt & a couple shoe prints. I immediately felt violated & I started to think to myself. I started to question myself.

***** What did they see? What did they hear? Am I being filmed? Am I being recorded? Is someone going to hold my playful, night-time activities- against me? Have I been discovered? Has someone been collecting evidence on me? What about my friends & my family? What will they think of me? What about my work & my reputation? What about my EMBARASSMENT?****

I couldn't dwell on the- "what if's"- so, my 1st instinct was to- saturate the ground- w/plenty of water. I sprayed more than my normal amount, so that I could completely "wet" the entire area, in hopes that the soil would be soft.

I partied in my room that night, as usual, with my window cracked, my music going, my porn vids playing & my blinds partially closed/opened. They're cracked opened-- just enough to see me, inside of my bedroom.

The next morning- I slowly snuck outside, before the sun came up & bam-- I had discovered footprints- fresh footprints. Yes, I thought to myself- I'm the man. Now what- I thought to myself, again? What was I going to do now? What's my next move? So I decided to go to a local "big-box" retailer & I bought a night vision camera. Later that day, I had decided that I would just place the camera- temporarily, next to my outside pots & plants. The camera was "wireless"- so thanks to the modern age of technology, or to the age of modern technology- my plan was going to work out- much easier than I had figured/assumed or planned upon.

I spent most of the day outside- again, while I thought about my attack (on just how), I was going to rearrange the furniture- inside of my room. I wanted to move everything accordingly & to situate my bed- so that it was directed, straight towards my window. I wanted my things to look comfortable & practical.

I made my changes gradually. Nicely & slowly- throughout the day. I would casually make an appearance outside- creating some kind of "noisy" activity. Usually- throwing a couple rocks into a wheel barrel- would do the trick. I wanted to create some attention, but not alot of it.

I focused on cleaning my room- with every "new" move, that I had made. When it came time to position my end table, (or night stand), I had a little problem deciding on how I was going to route the electrical cord- for my alarm clock. I needed to be practical & I really wasn't looking to create a "trip-hazard", for myself. Like I said earlier- I'm a drinker...

I continued working throughout the day, both inside/out, & surprisingly- I got some really good sun. I couldn't keep my hands off of myself, (typical), which never seemed to be a problem with me before. I've never felt as if I was being watched- so I have always- just played "freely", w/discretion, in my own backyard. Now, I felt as if- I needed to put on- some kinda performance.

I did my own personal attempt of "showing off". I would slowly pour water over my head & I'd let it drip down my body. I'd casually pinch my nipples & they would get nice and hard. I'd constantly rub my oiled body and I'd try to seductively- bend over to grab another rock, or to shovel another "scoop" of dirt, into my cart.

I'd go inside my house- to rearrange my bedroom a little further & to play w/myself. I would be sooooooo excited, that it was really difficult for me- to not just "explode", everytime that I touched myself. I was constantly thinking to myself- who's shoe prints????? Who's feet do they belong to??????

Darkness finally came. I was kinda nervous- but I was totally excited. My window was cracked. I was playing my music. I made myself a nice, "big" drink. I played my videos-w/o any sound, and I open my blinds- just a tiny bit. Just enough for someone to see me inside of my room----- stroking myself in the darkness. The only light visible-inside of my room- was coming from the porn video, that was playing.

I was trying to focus on keeping my regular- "playtime" hrs- but my boner was saying otherwise. I kept thinking about baseball & football. I was soooo excited- that I actually grabbed a cucumber from my fridge & I started to play w/it. I just couldn't wait to see who was spying on me. I was so curious. Who's footprints? Who's shoes? Who's feet? I live in an adult community- so I knew that whomever it was- that he/she would be- just as horny- as me.

While I was playing around w/my cucumber, (my toy for the night)- I kept thinking of:

*** How "bold", this person is.

*** How "bold", this person must be.

*** They're just as horny as me.

Voyeurism is a somewhat- natural instinct, (or so- I believe). Most people in general, or generally speaking,(my opinion), will always look @ something erotic- especially, if they know that they will not get caught- "while in the act of doing so"...

In this case however, when an individual is actually @ the forefront of a dwelling & perched "directly" outside of any visible opening---- residing in a top-notch, 5-star/master-planned community, he/she must want to see something spectacular. That's where I come into the picture. I've kinda always wanted to "play dumb", and to put on a show- for someome/anyone, priceless...

When I finally got a chance to see who the person was--- my toy couldn't get inside of my ass fast enough--- or--- deep enough, for that matter...

I was sooooo, totally "blown-away", when I finally got a chance to see who my voyeur was- that my toy got "sucked-up"!!... It literally shot-- straight up-- into my butt... I literally just- "froze"... O.M.G.- O.M.G.-O.M.G... My legs elongated & my feet tightened amongst themselves. My hands/arms just reaching outwardly- towards the sky. My screams silent- but my face showing my pain...

Needless to say- I've been getting alot more sun lately. I'm pulling my bathing suit down, (a little further), each day of sunning. I'm also raising my legs up higher & rolling-up my suit, just a little more- each time. I'm also getting into- spreading my legs wider... Spreading ones' legs- during an outside tanning session- is very, very erotic. It kinda changes a person... In itself- it's a "turn on".

***** Or, in/of itself- "it's a go".

******You know how it goes- when you are tanning. You just want to get that "ultimate tan". *******

***** You know. Right? ****

*HOPE 2C Y'ALL IN CHAPTER #2.

* THX.