Husband Tells Wife His Dream

Story Info
Husband shares latest pegging dream with his wife.
970 words
3.84
22.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the closet kissing and both saying how horny we were, and how much we just want to fuck each other. You started taking off my shorts, and sucking on my cock. I was going crazy and just lying back, then you moved to my balls, and were sucking too hard. I said "that hurts a little", and you said "good." You kept sucking and I tried to take it, but couldn't and told you to stop. You stopped, and then licked up my cock and looked at me disappointed because you wanted to keep sucking on my balls. Then you told me to turn around and lay on my stomach. I turned around and thought you were going to lick my ass, but you left the closet and came back a few minutes later with the big black cock connected to the harness, not the panties but the harness that shows your naked ass. I said to you we only have a few minutes because we have to leave, and you said "Just relax, you will probably cum as soon as my cock touches your asshole" with a smirk on your face.

You spanked me a few times and rubbed the cock on my butt, grinding a little so you could feel some pressure on your pussy. You were just using your un-lubed big black cock and my butt to get off. I could hear you panting and was hoping you had cum and were done, because I knew the cock would hurt me a little if you put it in.

Then you stopped for a few seconds, to recover from your orgasm, and moved around to my face and knelt down so the cock was near my mouth. You had a devilish smile and said "suck it." I was surprised, but opened my mouth a little and put it over the tip of the cock. You said "suck it a little deeper baby", and I went down the cock less than half way before gagging a little. Then you starting thrusting in and out a little and said "god you look like a dirty slut sucking my cock, is this how I look? Am I a slut just like you are?"

You stopped and told me to lick it a little, all the way up and down to get it "nice and lubed for your ass." I licked like you said and then went back to sucking, and gagging a little when you thrusted into my mouth. You must have felt some pressure on your pussy when thrusting, maybe my mouth forced downward pressure on your big black cock, you seemed to enjoy it. You then moved up a little with your legs on either side of my and put your asshole right over my mouth, and I was in heaven, but only for a few seconds. You know just how to tease me, and torture me with your pussy and ass. You said "not licking my ass today, dirty boy."

You then moved back behind, me still laying on my tummy. Again you grinded your cock against my ass, but this time moved the cock head right against my asshole, and pushed in. I felt it, it wasn't in but it felt nice, dirty, and sexy. You pushed in further, forcefully. It hurt a little. I was so horny my ass was ready, but I still needed lube. You saw I was in pain, just from less than an inch of that big black cock, and coated the cock with lube, a generous portion up and down the cock. Giving yourself a handjob with the lube felt nice against your pelvis. You then put some lube on your finger and applied it to my asshole. You then pressed your finger into my ass and it went in easily, and I started moaning. If you hit the right spot, it feels amazing, like I'm going to explode, even if my cock isn't hard. After a little more lube, and once the second finger went in and out easily, you took your fingers out and replaced them with your cock. The cock just slid in my ass, all the way to the balls. I felt a brief sharp pain sensation and then that went away and surrendered to the pleasure, dirtiness, and kinkiness of your cock in my ass. Because I'm yours, you can use me how you please.

You started fucking me, laying on top of me and grinding at first, then lifting yourself up a little and thrusting in and out, fucking me pretty hard. I loved the feeling of your legs against my ass, and the sound of you fucking me was a huge turn on. And the cock felt great inside me, massaging me. I was able to take it pretty easily because how turned on I was, and how much of a slut I felt like. You said your legs were burning, you aren't use to this, so you moved to your knees, with me still on my tummy.

You were going slow, but just watching the cock go in and out of me, calling me a good slut, telling me how much you love fucking me, and how you want to watch me take a real cock from a real man. You were just talking dirty to me the entire time, it was so hot, I didn't want it to stop, but I was about to cum. You could sense I was almost there, so after a few more soft slow thrusts, you slowly took your cock out of me, told me to turn around, and you started to sit on my cock, with the harness still on, so I could explode inside of your delicious pussy

Then I woke up