All Comments on 'Footspotting'

by VermillionVenusian

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dcbahrdcbahralmost 4 years ago
very well done and detailed.

This was very well done. A good strong narrative line with good structure. The descriptions were realistic. I liked the photography as a plot device. What I particularly liked, though, were the foot descriptions of what looks good and what doesn't. I'm totally blind, so I'll never be able to take pics or look at foot models online. The detail you gave about what made a foot attractive or unattractive was really interesting to read and picture in my mind.

The only constructive criticism I would give is perhaps a little more fleshing out (pun intended) of what Roger himself looked like, and also Ingrid a bit more. How tall are they? In Ingrid's case, what size is her foot? Maybe a bit more reaction to Roger's initial rubbing and kissing of her feet would be nice. Yes we know she gets turned on, but since it's her first time with a guy for sex, how does she feel when he is making love to her feet? Yes we got Roger's point of view, which is fine, but I had a bit of a tough time picturing the initial foot worship. I guess it's because I am used to stories mentioning a shoe size and width of a foot so I get a better pic in my mind. And when someone says, "her feet looked like this photo online" that doesn't help me at all. So if Ingrids feet were perfect, even more detail of why they are perfect would help. How high was the arch? And again, what was her reaction when he began to worship, maybe go into her head a bit as Roger worships.

Admittedly, these are really nitpicky details. They are probably more to my preferences and desires so please feel free to take them with a grain of salt and/or discard them altogether.

Overall, this really was good. It flowed, didn't just jump right into the erotic talk, and the characters felt human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding story!

VermillionVenusian,

This story was very well written. The explanation and description of feet put a detailed picture of beautiful feet in my mind.

Your writing has impacted my foot fetish and has left me wanting another chapter. My imagination has left me with multiple possibilities of what to come.

Please continue to write! Dont be rushed either, I would rather read a detailed story than a poorly written one. I look forward to the possible next chapter or stories you want to share.

You are talented so keep up the good work!

VermillionVenusianVermillionVenusianalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments! If you would like more of Ingrid and Roger, I just published another story (not really a sequel--just a standalone story using these two) for the Geek Pride 2020 Event. It's called "Outplayed" and you can find it in my submissions page.

MetaBobMetaBobover 2 years ago

I read this a year or two ago and liked it. Heck, I dropped five stars on it then. Wish I could do so again. I found it again today, and read it through again. Very nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous