All Comments on 'For Fun and Profit'

by CottonFarmer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely amazing

It has been a long time since I've seen a story of this type on the site. The sex scenes were amazing, almost too realistic. The variety of characters, the depth of the characters, the range of emotions... this is truly a piece of literary work.

AlexandraAlexandraalmost 16 years ago
Cheated or Aroused??

I felt cheated at the ending. I doubt the veracity of your explanation about people identifying people, the art of a good author is to make the small changes in their mind that we as readers can't distinguish between truth and fiction. But by God this was so well written, so realistic, so much emotion, great build up and yeah - I'd love to do this to a few men I've met over the years - so I gave it a 5. Thanks CottonFarmer, a truly great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
don't know

the writing is absolutely super, no doubt about that and I liked it up to the end. Being butt fucked wasn't part of the deal with Steph and his wife. Also, after being paid for what he agreed to, being blackmailed to let anything happen or their initial agreement would be cancelled, I think I would have walked out then and there. Especially when the women started being nasty and encouraged her to take her/their frustrations out on him, he didn't deserve that. And the fact that his wife urged him to let it all happen saying that he mentioned this as some fantasy long time ago didn't sooth it in my mind. In this, she held no consideration for him cause she stood by her friend(s) to trick him into this and made no objections when he was told the deal was off if he did not comply with the rest of their demands. This should have been discussed beforehand. Makes me wonder what all happened on their other parties. His wife was, and clearly had been, very evasive about it. I think I would have declined this mercy fuck too. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Congratulation

Thank you very much. This is the hottest story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mindless Drivel

My opening line says it all ... groveling drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yuck!

talent wasted. sorry, just not into man-hating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Out of work middle aged male takes work as a

prostitute, nice headline! Wife dumps him at another woman's house nude for sex with her while hubby is? Dear writer your epilogue is silly, were facts needed to ID anyone or thing you already gave more than enoudh. Describing a woman and how you had sex with her would hardly qualify to ID a particular person and location. The write in this story is a pimp. I wonder how much she actually go to have her husband be anally raped by a group of woman? Now Pam and Steph can set up CFNM parties and charge admission to see an older man nude and used by a woman with a dildo. He has employment now and can go off the welfare roles. Tell me how old is the wife if he is about fity and she is ready for retirement?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

That was such a hot story to hear about you getting fucked with a strapon! I loved it!

206pilot206pilotalmost 16 years ago
Are these women cops?

Just a guess, but it fits with all the clues you put in the story. And please finish it. I want to know who you got to fuck. I thought it was clever the way you spelled out a message with their initials.

206pilot206pilotalmost 16 years ago
Are these women cops?

Just a guess, but it fits with all the clues you put in the story. And please finish it. I want to know who you got to fuck. I thought it was clever the way you spelled out a message with their initials.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
tooo long

Interesting idea but way too much talking and just too tedious for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Reminds me of the good old days

My girlfriends used to do this in the 1980s. We had nude waiters at our "tea parties" before anyome came up with the CFNM label. We recruited young men at bars, restaurants, hotels, beaches and from transient yachts and we always had them entertain us after dinner. It was usually a wank show, but sometimes we had them dance or wrestle first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story, however.....

I never did like the humiliation aspect of cmnf or cfnm. I always entertained the fantasies in my head as being naked infront of others but having their upmost respect and admiration and trust in keeping secrets by those that were clothed ( i guess that sounds more like a nudist lifestyle however i like a little sex involved in that fantasy so its not totally a nudist or totally cfnm/cmnf; kinda mixture of both, LOL.) ...... but anyways, i liked your writing. This is an extremely well written story, i loved the details. However, at first after seeing how long this story was i was considering skipping it but i had read another one of your literature works and i though i would give it a chance. I did not have much time on my hands so it has taken me 2 days to read it. It was a great story but i felt cheated in the end, i gave up my time to read this story only to be left hanging ( no pun intended ). I doubt anyone would have realized who it was you slept with IRL, i mean you used different names and what are the odds of someone you know reading this and figuring it out. But i doubt this was based on a real story anyways, i think you just ended it without an ending because you have a hard time coming up with endings. But thats understandable, however it really makes me and im sure other readers to not receive an ending after giving up so much time to read a long story like this.

Overall, it was great, you do have a talent for writing..... just try and finish big story like this to give your readers some closure. ( no one likes a "Sapranos" type ending, were you just cut to black )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too evil

I've never been a fan of humiliation stories. The story is well written, but I don't care for the content. The stripping was pretty hot, the fondling was ok, but the spanking was unpleasant, and the ass rape was really off-putting. Yes, I said rape. Remember, the story said the women held him in place and the wife said "we're not letting you get away", so it's a rape. Also, I don't believe the ending, and I never did. The sex was with Angela when she raped his ass with the other end of the dildo inside her. The wife probably dropped him at the house where the husbands were playing poker, and it was one of the women that pulled into the driveway as they left. And the comment at the end, "Not even Stephanie is that cruel" ... yes, she is. Every woman at the party is that cruel, and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCK YOU, BULLSHIT

ENDING IT WITHOUT FUCKING?!, YEAH GODDAMN RIGHT, I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. 8 PAGES AND NO RELEASE. CHOKE ON A MILLION RUSTY METAL RAILROAD SPIKE DICKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh, I wish I could for that, lol. Not the ass fucking, but I would love to be naked like that. Sigh...but now I'm too old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved the whole thing. All of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i hope this is'nt true!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope this story is made up because otherwise you and these women are worthless peices of human garbage, who deserve no kindness and if it is true then i hope he does find out and ruin hers, yours, your wifes and those other womens lives, just remember karmas a *%$£&

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hypocrites

I, as well as most men, would do this for free if the other women got naked, too.

cpanlpcpanlpover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY. GREAT CFNM JACK OFF STUFF!,

Great story! Long but lots of jack off material on every page!

unfrotunately for me the few times I've been necked for clothed women. All of them hav not been real hot but they all enjoyed my necked cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No fun in the end.

I know that I am writing some years after this story was posted but I have just read the two chapters dealing with this husband and wife. I was enjoying it up until when he was raped and then left abandoned. If his wife truly loved him she should have been able to pick up on the distress he was in, especially after being raped.

I agree with a couple of others in that the women took out there hate against men on this one man, who had given no evidence of hating women. He showed that he was prepared to trust his wife and go along with her fantasies.

There would have been some redeeming aspect to this story had the wife recognised his distress after the party and taken him home to just hold him and help him recover. It would have been nice if she had contacted Stephanie to explain the situation then the two of them organise for him to get his reward, with whoever it was, at a later time. As it stands he had absolutely no way of enjoying his reward. I also doubt that his marriage could have sustained this type of abuse.

I don’t mind the coercive stories but this one went too far.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Wow

I agree with many of the others. A well written story even if I was distressed over the way his wife treated him at home and at the rape; with disrespect. And his own self disrespect. But mostly I was finally disappointed with the lame ending. A real ending and some sympathy and love from his wife afterward would have allowed me to favor you, but for these reasons, I can't. Perhaps you can follow this up with a sequel to fix it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Negative

If this is really a true story (doubtful), then his wife has no compassion as finally evidenced when she drops him off afterwards, in an exhausted state, and says "get out". What a bitch! And truly a lame way to end what was a well written story until then by leaving us readers, after a long 8 pages, hanging with a sour taste in our mouths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story is well written with almost no spelling or grammar errors

The storyline is, however, laughable and that’s being polite.

With a bitch of a wife like that, who needs enemies ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story...

Good story but way too long. I liked that you had the main character keep reminding us that he was indeed naked and in an uncomfortable situation but then that was spoiled, for me, by his telling us how he was enjoying it and wanted to be seen by this group of women. I don’t think you really understand the workings of the male brain with the self doubt and insecurities that would be a part of a scene such as this. Also it would seem that during his anal raping he should have had some reaction from his prostate. You can’t shove something up your anus and not get a reaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous