All Comments on 'For Her Pleasure'

by HConway

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Pretty hot story. I liked the third wheel, low man perspective. Had a few autocorrect snafus but that just made it fun to figure out the intended one. Only thing I didn't care for was the mention of a nonparticipating husband. Been a real life victim of non-consentual infidelity and don't like hearing it happen to others. But that's me. Good stuff otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My fantasy

You just wrote my deepest fantasy. I wish I could be the main character taking care of both of them like that.

IvarHakuseIvarHakusealmost 5 years ago
It felt like heaven!

Great story! Just loved the FuckLicking!

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Nasty Talk

My boyfriend doesn't cross dress but I do all the time. It turns me on to no end when he says nasty thing while he fucks me. I love my ass referred to as my sissy pussy, cunt and things like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby Hugheee wants to do-eee just the same

For a moment I thought the writer was describing me - at over 6' tall, the creator was in a joking mood when he/she bestowed me with a 5" (on a good day) penis along with very very sensitive nipples and taint. I wished for, even tried to plan a very similar scenario - but it didn't go as I had hoped. Not for me anyway. So now I'm just a big, masculine looking bloke wishing I was able to satisfy all my feminine needs before satisfying my undersized man toy. My time has passed, but at least I still have my imagination and erotic literature such as this tale of "ohh!" Good writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Small correction

Amazing story, I came twice to it. Just for editing sake "perfectly pedicured nails graze" it should be manicured as mani refers to the hands pedicure refers to the feet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous