All Comments on 'For Just a Little While'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry dude

Pretty stupid and gimpy to shove your wife off on to some hotshot's big cock. Jus saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't care of it so much

Hubby seems pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing better than the tropics to bring out the slut

My wife loves the Carribean. She gets very horny no matter where we go. And every trip she finds at least one new cock to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Started strong but writer got bored

Too little buildup and then overheard sex was weak. Good first draft though.

Love the theme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot story but who would want there wife fucking another guy while he walks around like some loser jerkoff. Also the comments guy lets his wife fuck some guy every time they go to the carribian, why does he even bother going

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Agree

Started out strong but came to finish wayyy to quickly. Probably like the husband in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good start

liked it a lot- hope this is just the first chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wish

So hot! Would love for my wife to have such confidence. Would love to read more.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Short but to the point

Short but to the point, just not enough sex for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Concept is good, but way too short

I liked the idea of the guy asking nicely, right in front of the couple. Reason being, that happened to us once. We had talked a little bit about something like that but that was as far as it ever got. She went, surprised me, later told me it was my turn next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! I really LOVE your story; gave you a 5- (4.6/5 = 93%)! This story is my cup of tea & then some!

Hi reginainthebutt:

You masterfully crafted the storyline.

You wrote a very erotic story which is also 100% realistic.

The scene where the wife asks Steve if he is in Advertizing is PRICELESS.

The story is humiliation-free. The story is about LOVE & LUST.

I felt i was there with my wife while she is flirting (& more) with a well hung man. (Why not? What happens in the Caribbean stays in the Caribbean!)

Hi everybody!

If you are into wife-sharing stories, this one is a MUST READ. It is short & strait to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi reginainthebutt, the storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted. I gave you a 5 [(*****) = 100%]!

This is a FIST-TIME-HOTWIFE story! Sue & Josh's marriage will never be the same as before. There is no going back.

Every word in the text serves a purpose.

reginainthebutt abides by Chekhov's gun rule, namely

"if in the first act, you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired."

That's why reginainthebutt managed to write a well balanced story on a bit more than half a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, only one problem, this isn't a stag /vixen

Like I said it isn't a stag / vixen story, more a Chuck story type. Although it attems to be Stag /Vixen. The fact, that it wandered between the two of them. Makes it a Chuck story. Hope that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BRAVO! LOVE IT! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! The story is VERY VERY EROTIC!

My 2nd wife was 28 when we married & got our first child.

Fast forward 7 years, she is 35, married, & a mother of two. We have just moved to Toronto (Canada). We each have got a job. We enjoy anonymity in Toronto. We meet all kinds of people, & are invited to parties of all kinds. White Canadian men are attracted to my Spanish wife like flies to honey.

At that time, on top of all of that, my wife got the 7-year itch!

I was actually encouraging her to be more self-confident & adventurous. I was buying her classy-cum-sexy underwear. After I gave her the third present of that kind, she kissed me very very passionately & said: "I love the garments very very much. They are me! Each of the presents is worth a thousand words, you know what i mean..."

CARING does not exclude SHARING!

We are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the story

Fun reading. Showed to wife as she's just now realizing something like this could be fun.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reg

Based on his writing, I would say that Reginald's brain is in his butt.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
HUSBAND HAS LESS BRAINS THAN HIS WIFE

Stupid dumb husband... nothing wrong with wife sharing but for God sake.. go with them to the room and watch..be involved... and wife is fuckin stupid for not inviting him... I'd like to smack some common sense and manners into both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How long does hubby have to wait?

Forever!

Stupid fuck! You just gave her away - she now has license to fuck anything, anytime, anywhere. What the fuck does she need you for? Just keep paying the bills, as penance for your stupidity, your tiny cock, and your even tinier brain. You don't deserve a woman. You don't even deserve a dog. Go play with the worms...

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstover 2 years ago

Short sweet and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it< wish my wife would get fucked like Sue did!!!

954Hard954Hard4 months ago

Sounds like an exciting vacation to me. Would have loved to read what happened between hubby and wife after she returned from getting her pussy pounded two and a half hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous