All Comments on 'For Mark'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Delightful Story

Truly delightful. Beautifully written, well constructed and nicely paced. "For Mark" kept me involved and intrigued right to the very end. A great mixture of lesbian sex, straight sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism with a touch of masturbation. What a hot night that must have been. I would love to know if you ever got back together with Fiona and David.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
huggs

Oh SUgar, thank you so so much! I love your stories for they never fail to give me a wonderful errrrrrrrrrr you know *giggles*!

huggs

suzanne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant!!

Another great story from a very talented author. Thank you Catherine. You never fail to please. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stunning

Catherine, thank you once again for a well written erotic story. Good pace, good transition and nice use of words.

Truely erotic.

You have a talent that I suspect should cope with writing a novel. I look forward to further submissions and will now go back and re-read some of your previous titles.

Ciao B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Hot!!!

God, the way you write is so real, all of your stories get me wanting more and more.

weightmanjm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love It!

Another great story. I just love it. Not blatent, in your face sex but seductive, erotic and truly arousing. Well done ...again.

SaraW_1983SaraW_1983almost 17 years ago
So Beautiful

So beautiful. Very real and brilliantly told. I felt as though I was there with you and experiencing every moment. I was moved by the depth of emotion and was aroused by the eroticism, passion and at times raw sexuality.

psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothalmost 17 years ago
Great Job

Very well done! As usual your story was incredibly hot. Just the right amount of character development and graphic detail. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What do you mean with "This is a true account of"

ALL stories in Literotica are "true".

Sorry have to go now. Have to reach my rocket to the moon.

PrimeonePrimeonealmost 17 years ago
Don't stop now

Catherine, you are proving yourself as a writer. Vivid images of a woman who struggles with her sexuality then finds her true nature. The detail in the various scenes add dimension and authenticity. I particularly liked the surprise appearance of Fiona and now look forward further adventures with her (even if you have to make it up).

bobmbobmover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Your stories keep me anxiously waiting for more! Don't stop writing... Love them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So very hot!

Fantastic story. Very well written and has the usual affect on me (blush) - Adelaide has some of the sexiest women in the world.

XXXXX Helen

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved your story, as always..

Hot, with a touch of sensitivity in it.

Wilko

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Poignant ... probing & a little scarey ...

... I've NEVER understood nor approved of myself and yet, erily, you've somehow captured "my story". Finally, I feel a little less freakish. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He's a lucky guy and your a wonderful woman

Catherine

I believe this story will mean alot to him. I mean most people wouldn't even explain it lead alone tell the story and mean it as a letter. You are a very nice woman and i believe that though you two are no longer together , you will always love each other. For a while you believed you could be more but even he could see things couldn't are weren't working out. He was lucky enough to have loved such a wonderful woman, and you are a wonderful person because your true to yourself and others.

Love,

Alycia M. Smith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I would have given anything for you to stay with him

I lost a long battle against my latent homophobia and now it is out in the open. I have to be anonymous in saying this because I don't want to hurt you. I guess Mark was devastated and perhaps he never trusted another woman again. I know I won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For mark?

What exactly did mark get? Sounds like he got dumped. I guess that's what he got, so why the implication that it something special for him? Seriously, how self centered was she?

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
A sombre tale,but uplifting weirdly

Sorry for Mark,glad for the unnamed female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful story of self discovery

I don't quite get the negative comments. Sounds like normal dating to me. She didn't lead him on, she was interested in him but realized he wasn't for her, and this is a detailed account/explanation in case he needed answers or closure.

Beautiful writing!-lady vengeance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fiona

Looking foward to reading more about Fiona!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such arousing writing

You are so talented Ingeue79. I encourage u and would love to chat or email. George ghspangler@gmail.com

240-805-2757

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous