All Comments on 'For Married Eyes Only Ch. 03'

by Lost_Yonder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A First Class Asshole

if I have read about one in the last few months. I just miss a wronged husband or three looking for him with mayhem in mind.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 15 years ago
Original, refreshing reading

I've quite enjoyed this series, and I look forward to reading even more. The depth and detail that you go to in order to round out and provide real flesh to this story has been a refreshing read over the loads of wank stories that have been posted recently.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Finally -- a very good writer

I am impressed. None of the usual crudities; none of the usual terms of endearment such as "slut," "bitch," "whore" that authors regularly use in Literotica to characterize their beloved female characters. No monster dicks; no endless fountains of ejaculation. This author has provided a believable story in a believable setting. And it is interesting. We see some character development. We read intelligent discourse. Please continue. Don't be "Lost" over "Yonder." Stay with us.

newFEDnewFEDover 3 years ago
Good story

While I worked out of DC for many years being married and in the technical side of DC had little chance to experience what you wrote. In my later years I might of been more interested in the cocktail circuit. I enjoy the pictures you post. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous