All Comments on 'For Married Eyes Only Ch. 03'

by Lost_Yonder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
newFEDnewFEDover 3 years ago
Good story

While I worked out of DC for many years being married and in the technical side of DC had little chance to experience what you wrote. In my later years I might of been more interested in the cocktail circuit. I enjoy the pictures you post. Keep up the good work.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Finally -- a very good writer

I am impressed. None of the usual crudities; none of the usual terms of endearment such as "slut," "bitch," "whore" that authors regularly use in Literotica to characterize their beloved female characters. No monster dicks; no endless fountains of ejaculation. This author has provided a believable story in a believable setting. And it is interesting. We see some character development. We read intelligent discourse. Please continue. Don't be "Lost" over "Yonder." Stay with us.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 15 years ago
Original, refreshing reading

I've quite enjoyed this series, and I look forward to reading even more. The depth and detail that you go to in order to round out and provide real flesh to this story has been a refreshing read over the loads of wank stories that have been posted recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A First Class Asshole

if I have read about one in the last few months. I just miss a wronged husband or three looking for him with mayhem in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous